If Trump can't get the $25B to build the wall out of $1.6T, the wall is not being built

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I have to say, the rage from GOP voters is loud on twitter. Trump would be best served if he vetoed it. I cannot see how this doesn't totally crush his support for 2018 and possibly 2020 now.

He is crumbling to the pressure I think. This is why CNN is running the Daniels bs 24/7, to stoke the anger from his wife and to weaken Trumps resolve. It's sad to see so many willing to destroy America, almost unbearable to watch.

Use some of the defense budget. It's a wall after all.

Last edited:

I agree. If he can do that, I would bet you many in America would support it. Hell, tell Lockheed and others to find discounts with a promise to make up for it down the road in higher volume.

When he was talking DACA his based was unhappy, I am telling you that the backlash to this omnibus bill is strong. Everything from the timing (just before the govt. shuts down) to the costs, to the Democratic issues funded while nothing for the GOP is.

They are setting Trump up for he fall in 2018, 2020. He has to know this Bill goes against most of what he campaigned against.

Last edited:

I agree. If he can do that, I would bet you many in America would support it. Hell, tell Lockheed and others to find discounts with a promise to make up for it down the road in higher volume.

When he was talking DACA his based was unhappy, I am telling you that the backlash to this omnibus bill is strong. Everything from the timing (just before the govt. shuts down) to the costs, to the Democratic issued funded while nothing for the GOP is.

They are setting Trump up for he fall in 2018, 2020. He has to know this Bill goes against most of what he campaigned against.

I would go along with that. But I don't want him to sign anything that continues funding Sanctuary cities!

The Dems never wanted the wall. The GOP never wanted the wall. Hell, I don't think Trump really cares, other than he wants to look good to his supporters. It was never going to be funded.

I have to say, the rage from GOP voters is loud on twitter. Trump would be best served if he vetoed it. I cannot see how this doesn't totally crush his support for 2018 and possibly 2020 now.

He is crumbling to the pressure I think. This is why CNN is running the Daniels bs 24/7, to stoke the anger from his wife and to weaken Trumps resolve. It's sad to see so many willing to destroy America, almost unbearable to watch.
WINNING!!!

The spending bill does include a little fencing. That's kinda like a 2000 mile, 30 foot wall. :dunno:

I hear even that don’t go to the wall
Something like barbed wire fence

I hear even that don’t go to the wall
Something like barbed wire fence

It's supposed to go towards some fencing, and repairs to fencing already there. Most of the bill will go towards defense spending for Republicans, and domestic spending for Democrats.

I was kind of hoping they would build the wall so the Mexican cartels could blow holes in it.

What will they do when they get on the other side ?

images

And IF they get past the alligators, then >>

10 rows of this stuff >>

20170703095819.jpg

But he said that Mexico was going to pay for the wall......

I know right? :abgg2q.jpg:

As an objective observer, I think this budget does great harm to Trump and his base. He single handedly won in 2016, not the GOP. If you saw this budget released if Hillary had won, would you be surprised? They are giving away everything and getting little.

I will always support the president of the United States, I just wish his party would have done the same. It's been over a year and they have refused to lead on Trumps promises. Based on twitter alone, there is no inspiration for GOP voters to head to the polls in 2018, and I imagine 2020. He needed to take a strong stance against the Establishment members in his party, the same people the voters did not want, which is why Trump won.

God Bless America.

As an objective observer, I think this budget does great harm to Trump and his base. He single handedly won in 2016, not the GOP. If you saw this budget released if Hillary had won, would you be surprised? They are giving away everything and getting little.

I will always support the president of the United States, I just wish his party would have done the same. It's been over a year and they have refused to lead on Trumps promises. Based on twitter alone, there is no inspiration for GOP voters to head to the polls in 2018, and I imagine 2020. He needed to take a strong stance against the Establishment members in his party, the same people the voters did not want, which is why Trump won.

God Bless America.

I just want to say I think it is funny as hell you consider yourself objective!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

God Bless America.

I just want to say I think it is funny as hell you consider yourself objective!!

How more objective can one be? I'm Canadian pal.

Yes, I support the president, I always do, but with Trump he understood what ails America more than anyone since Reagan. He awoke Americans and they went to the polls to support him as they thought he would turn back the abuses against the taxpayer and against Americans by foreign trade abusers. They believed he would build a wall and get the illegal immigration issue under control.

Here's a prediction. Paul Ryan loses in November. I'm using twitter alone to come to this conclusion. There is most certainly a Blue Wave coming now. If they would have gotten on board for more than just tax reform, the GOP could have had a Super Majority....now they are in trouble. Noone is inspired. He had such inspired voters, now they feel short changes, and the alt-left will step in and bring them back to the Democrats.

Check is in the mail!

558 billion dollars is the deficit so far for year, after 80 days.

That puts us on track for a total deficit for the year if 2.54 trillion dollars.

This spending bill will likely increase that total before the end of the year.

Forum List

Back