If Trump can't get the $25B to build the wall out of $1.6T, the wall is not being built

As an objective observer, I think this budget does great harm to Trump and his base. He single handedly won in 2016, not the GOP. If you saw this budget released if Hillary had won, would you be surprised? They are giving away everything and getting little.

I will always support the president of the United States, I just wish his party would have done the same. It's been over a year and they have refused to lead on Trumps promises. Based on twitter alone, there is no inspiration for GOP voters to head to the polls in 2018, and I imagine 2020. He needed to take a strong stance against the Establishment members in his party, the same people the voters did not want, which is why Trump won.

God Bless America.

Yea, right, you support Trump 100%, but you’re objective. Right. You need to focus on Canada and the damage your hero is about to inflict on your economy. It’s troubling to learn that idiot sycophants that swallow this idiots swill aren’t confined to this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to Jim Jordan on Fox and Friends, it's clear this is a horrible Bill for the GOP. There are going to be a great deal of people voted out, Ryan and Mc
As an objective observer, I think this budget does great harm to Trump and his base. He single handedly won in 2016, not the GOP. If you saw this budget released if Hillary had won, would you be surprised? They are giving away everything and getting little.

I will always support the president of the United States, I just wish his party would have done the same. It's been over a year and they have refused to lead on Trumps promises. Based on twitter alone, there is no inspiration for GOP voters to head to the polls in 2018, and I imagine 2020. He needed to take a strong stance against the Establishment members in his party, the same people the voters did not want, which is why Trump won.

God Bless America.

Yea, right, you support Trump 100%, but you’re objective. Right. You need to focus on Canada and the damage your hero is about to inflict on your economy. It’s troubling to learn that idiot sycophants that swallow this idiots swill aren’t confined to this country.

I supported Obama too. You not following my posts?

If you don't succeed, we all fail.

I have to say, the rage from GOP voters is loud on twitter. Trump would be best served if he vetoed it. I cannot see how this doesn't totally crush his support for 2018 and possibly 2020 now.

He is crumbling to the pressure I think. This is why CNN is running the Daniels bs 24/7, to stoke the anger from his wife and to weaken Trumps resolve. It's sad to see so many willing to destroy America, almost unbearable to watch.
for me good. the wall is stupid. it's a bandaid and not a solution. they already have tunnels that go under the border and can just come on over in other ways. i can just see some game from the cartel to bazooka sections of the wall in remote areas just to do it and be a pain.

as for crushing trumps chances, i don't think 1 issue is going to do that. back in 1982 when i was a pimple faced kid in high school my government teacher ann normant i believe said a few things that stuck with me in life. one was "jerry, you can't slam people against the wall and turn the lights back on with their body" and the other was "never let 1 issue get in the way of a candidate".

while i got 5 licks in the principals office for that move (he got 5 also, was funny to watch him scream about it) the other i clearly agree with.

trump is doing very well as a "traditional" president and that makes liberals upset. then again you're guess is as good as mine as what will make a liberal upset tomorrow. if he keeps it up and finds SOME nugget of a way to get both sides talking then he's done a YUGE job as POTUS.

but my fear is he'll keep being a low grade twitter bot who, like many in here, live to get shots in not shit done. while he is getting shit done, no one will remember that due to his constant 10 year old whining and showing off on twitter.

that will cost him in the end more than the wall.

by the way, the kid in question kept turning the lights off and giggling while running back to his desk. we were trying to study for a test and he was just being a dick. i got up and turned the lights on and waited for him. he came up, saw the teacher about to come in and hit the lights and *tried* to run away. he was a little dude so it wasn't hard to grab him by the front of his jacket and lift him up to use him to turn the lights back on, but it did happen to be just when the teacher came into the room. "jerry, you both need to go to the office" was said, i dropped him and said "ok" and went. vice principal thought it was funny but he still had to give me 5 licks for doing it and 5 to the kid for being a doosh.

Use some of the defense budget. It's a wall after all.

I agree. If he can do that, I would bet you many in America would support it. Hell, tell Lockheed and others to find discounts with a promise to make up for it down the road in higher volume.

When he was talking DACA his based was unhappy, I am telling you that the backlash to this omnibus bill is strong. Everything from the timing (just before the govt. shuts down) to the costs, to the Democratic issues funded while nothing for the GOP is.

They are setting Trump up for he fall in 2018, 2020. He has to know this Bill goes against most of what he campaigned against.
the wall was suppose to cost us ZERO...not a dollar, not a dime, not a penny of our own money...
Remember the shouts and taunts?

"Who's going to pay for the wall?"

MEXICO!

But if we are going to pay for it, it should come out of what they have already given the defense department, as what was said earlier in the thread....it is for Defense, that's where it should come from if we do have to pay for it..

The Democrats are unreasonable:

America can’t control its border crossings

America can’t control its immigration.

America can’t deport illegal alien criminals

America can’t stop non-citizens from voting in our elections

A country without borders will cease to exist.

I agree. If he can do that, I would bet you many in America would support it. Hell, tell Lockheed and others to find discounts with a promise to make up for it down the road in higher volume.

When he was talking DACA his based was unhappy, I am telling you that the backlash to this omnibus bill is strong. Everything from the timing (just before the govt. shuts down) to the costs, to the Democratic issues funded while nothing for the GOP is.

They are setting Trump up for he fall in 2018, 2020. He has to know this Bill goes against most of what he campaigned against.
the wall was suppose to cost us ZERO...not a dollar, not a dime, not a penny of our own money...

MEXICO!

But if we are going to pay for it, it should come out of what they have already given the defense department, as what was said earlier in the thread....it is for Defense, that's where it should come from if we do have to pay for it..

First, $25B is a deal, considering you spend north of $100B a year on illegal immigration.

Second, Mexico is right now negotiating NAFTA, America will win in any renegotation as they are losing so many jobs and trade exploitation in it's current incarnation.

And no, even if the wall is not built, it will not hurt Trump, his flock will still follow him....as long as he keeps telling them what they want to hear....imo.

MEXICO!

you can keep your doctor...

faux rage gets old quick. real rage is even applied at the problems, not the people.

The Democrats are unreasonable:

America can’t control its border crossings

America can’t control its immigration.

America can’t deport illegal alien criminals

America can’t stop non-citizens from voting in our elections

A country without borders will cease to exist.
extremists are unreasonable. people i talk to who don't get into the mud slinging are usually reasonable but we don't listen to reason, we listen to loud.

that is our biggest problem.

Last edited:

MEXICO!

faux rage gets old quick. real rage is even applied at the problems, not the people.
Do you think, "You can keep your doctor" was a planned, intentional lie?

MEXICO!

yep.

does it matter either way to you?

nope.

you hate trump and will see everything in a manner which supports the hate EVERY SINGLE TIME. you will allow one side to get away with it and likely cause you agree with it and/or understand it.

same reason the right does.

now if obama really thought he could levy all those rules and regulations and forced care on the industry and it NOT fall into a manner in which they could do it vs. intended, then that would be pretty stupid on his part.

so is he stupid or did he lie?

your call.

The Democratic Party regards Anglo voters are its political foe.
The Dems are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.
Dems are violating everyone's Right to Vote.
Americans are concerned about the Democrats turning America into a third world country.

MEXICO!

You don't?
Why?
Nancy Pelosi stated "we need to pass the bill to find out what's in it"
If that isn't one of the highest standards of inappropriate behavior for an elected officials when it comes to just the implementations of rule of law, than I don't know what is. Doing something just for the sake of doing something had the unintended consequense of skyrocketing insurance cost across the United States, to the point many places only have one option... Obamacare, and it ain't affordable.

You could call it "crumbling to pressure" or you could call it "the art of the deal" depending on your level of frustration. For some reason some Americans have been conned into thinking the president's term only lasts one year.

It only cost $2 billion to build the wall. Trump is stealing tax payer money if congress allows more than $4 billion. Republicans can't be trusted, they explode deficits!!!

Even Trump doesn't seem to care much about the wall. He's probably said the word "wall" a handful of times since being elected. He'll throw the idea out there now and again to keep his supporters hooked. It was always nothing more than red meat.

Even Trump doesn't seem to care much about the wall. He's probably said the word "wall" a handful of times since being elected. He'll throw the idea out there now and again to keep his supporters hooked. It was always nothing more than red meat.

Wrong. Trump knows a wall and trade deals/protection of U.S industries means a re-election. Nothing the Dems do can beat him in 2020 if he fulfills two promises in particular.

God Bless America.

you sling shit like a baby who ate too much and you're calling out someone elses objectivity?

bwa ha ha.

Wrong. Trump knows a wall and trade deals/protection of U.S industries means a re-election. Nothing the Dems do can beat him in 2020 if he fulfills two promises in particular.

Trump doesn't care about reelection. He never thought he was going to win in the first place. It's all about his ego. Even if he loses in 2020 he'll just say his opponent cheated, his supporters will eat the shit up, and he'll save face in his eyes.

MEXICO!

You don't?
Why?
Nancy Pelosi stated "we need to pass the bill to find out what's in it"
If that isn't one of the highest standards of inappropriate behavior for an elected officials when it comes to just the implementations of rule of law, than I don't know what is. Doing something just for the sake of doing something had the unintended consequense of skyrocketing insurance cost across the United States, to the point many places only have one option... Obamacare, and it ain't affordable.
Well, nancy was talking about the bill that came out of reconciliation between the House Bill that the representatives already passed and the Senate bill that had already passed by the Senators...both bills had been read thoroughly by both the representatives and the senators and both versions were available for the public to read and were online for months, including when changes were made.....

So the Bill that Nancy said that about, was the Reconciliation bill, where they merged the two bills together....

so, it really is a bunch of dramatization of the right wing, to say they never read it.....they all read the two bills that had to merge, just not the merged one yet....

Near everything the R's have passed since they took power with Trump HAVE NOT been made available to the house and senate members until the very last minute and none have time to read them before being brought up for a vote....none have been made available for the public to read, before they have voted.

People in glass houses should not throw stones! :p

Forum List

Back