If Tom Cotton wants war with Iraq so bad...

Have you realized the magnitude of your incredible gaffe yet? LMAO You don't even know what a chicken hawk is....or worse yet what a combat veteran is. Now run along and play with your squeaky avatar, puttz

Bite me, chickenhawk.

I still say he is too willing to put other's ass on the lines - as his rhetoric continues to show. He can put his own ass in harm's way again.

Oh now you've progressed to "again". So you do realize how utterly stupid you looked. What a moron, anyone else would realize they fucked up and slink away

You volunteer yet?

LOL That all you got, moron? You don't even know what a chicken hawk is, use a squeaky toy for an avatar and are undoubtedly gay LMAO

Go worship your hero, Tehran Tom.

Did you make up 'Tehran Tom' all by your widdle self?..........:lol:

Cotton had a REMF job, and never saw combat. The claims of Ranger training were especially weird.

His service is honorable. It's just that he's not a "combat veteran". The Bronze Star he received is the variety for non-combat operations, and is basically handed out to every officer in the theater, thanks to "medal inflation".

Bronze star, fool LMAO

There have been something like 200,000 bronze stars without-V issued in Afghanistan and Iraq. Like I said, medal inflation. The Duffleblog satirizes it here.

Battalion S1 Manages To Mention Her Bronze Star In Every Conversation
---
“Do I talk about my time in the ‘Stan a lot? Maybe. But the hell I went through on Bagram Air Field changed who I am as a person. I think Major Sullivan was right when he wrote that my ‘ability to quickly and effectively process leave forms ensured all Soldiers were able to go on mid-tour R&R with no deficiencies’. If that sort of action doesn’t have a real and lasting impact on the successful conduct of the battalion’s mission in a war zone, what does?”
---

There have been something like 200,000 bronze stars without-V issued in Afghanistan. Like I said, medal inflation. The Duffleblog satirizes it here.

Battalion S1 Manages To Mention Her Bronze Star In Every Conversation
---
“Do I talk about my time in the ‘Stan a lot? Maybe. But the hell I went through on Bagram Air Field changed who I am as a person. I think Major Sullivan was right when he wrote that my ‘ability to quickly and effectively process leave forms ensured all Soldiers were able to go on mid-tour R&R with no deficiencies’. If that sort of action doesn’t have a real and lasting impact on the successful conduct of the battalion’s mission in a war zone, what does?”
---

Cotton led daily combat patrols in Iraq, keep trying but it's obvious you're grasping and know just about as much as your sidekick Squeaky does

No, he didn't lead patrols. He planned missions. He didn't go outside of the wire himself. Where do you get this stuff? If earned in combat, the Bronze Star has a V for Valor. His doesn't.

There's nothing wrong with that, of course, as the majority of personnel in the theater weren't actually in combat. Just stop pretending the guy is Rambo.

Cotton had a REMF job, and never saw combat. The claims of Ranger training were especially weird.

His service is honorable. It's just that he's not a "combat veteran". The Bronze Star he received is the variety for non-combat operations, and is basically handed out to every officer in the theater, thanks to "medal inflation".

You know, liberals have a hard time doing their research. Tom Cotton completed the 61 day Ranger course and earned his ranger tab. Though he was never assigned to Ranger duty, he did see combat as an infantryman.

In 2006 as a 2nd Lieutenant, he was deployed to Baghdad with the 101st Airborne as a platoon leader (meaning he did lead patrols). He was responsible for a 41 man air assault infantry platoon in the 506th Infantry Regiment."

On May 19, 2006, 2nd Lieutenant Cotton deployed on Operation Iraqi Freedom to Baghdad as a platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division. 2nd Lt Cotton was responsible for a 41 man air-assault infantry platoon, and planned and led daily combat patrols. He completed his first combat tour in Iraq on November 20, 2006, and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantry Badge, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals; he was promoted to 1st Lieutenant on December 30, 2006.

http://combatveteransforcongress.org/cand/2763

In 2008, he was deployed to Afghanistan where he was stationed at the Gamberi forward operating base, where he was a military logistics officer who helped plan logistics operations for counter-insurgents.

Lt Cotton volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to Captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008. He was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of the Tora Bora Mountains in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the Operations Officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counterinsurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team; he returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the NATO Medal, the Air Force Achievement Medal, the Afghanistan Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals.

-ibid

You are an idiot mamooth. You are a mamooth liar.

Tom Cotton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Oh, I made a mistake with the Ranger training.

The rest holds true. He got a bronze star for non-combat duty. Deal with it.

And you ought to thank for, for sparing you the further embarrassment you'd get over this.

You know, liberals have a hard time doing their research. Tom Cotton completed the 61 day Ranger course and earned his ranger tab. Though he was never assigned to Ranger duty, he did see combat as an infantryman.

In 2006 as a 2nd Lieutenant, he was deployed to Baghdad with the 101st Airborne as a platoon leader (meaning he did lead patrols). He was responsible for a 41 man air assault infantry platoon in the 506th Infantry Regiment."

On May 19, 2006, 2nd Lieutenant Cotton deployed on Operation Iraqi Freedom to Baghdad as a platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division. 2nd Lt Cotton was responsible for a 41 man air-assault infantry platoon, and planned and led daily combat patrols. He completed his first combat tour in Iraq on November 20, 2006, and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantry Badge, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals; he was promoted to 1st Lieutenant on December 30, 2006.

In 2008, he was deployed to Afghanistan where he was stationed at the Gamberi forward operating base, where he was a military logistics officer who helped plan logistics operations for counter-insurgents.

Lt Cotton volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to Captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008. He was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of the Tora Bora Mountains in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the Operations Officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counterinsurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team; he returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the NATO Medal, the Air Force Achievement Medal, the Afghanistan Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals.

-ibid

You are an idiot mamooth. You are a mamooth liar.

Tom Cotton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Reiterated for the reading impaired.

So you're denying that Cotton's bronze star does _not_ have a "V", meaning it was awarded for non-combat service in Afghanistan?

Hey, revise history if you want. We can't stop you from trying.

No, he didn't lead patrols. He planned missions. He didn't go outside of the wire himself. Where do you get this stuff? If earned in combat, the Bronze Star has a V for Valor. His doesn't.

There's nothing wrong with that, of course, as the majority of personnel in the theater weren't actually in combat. Just stop pretending the guy is Rambo.

Yeah he did lead combat patrols. Sit down already and stop making a fool of yourself

:biggrin:

Following the September 11th attack on the World Trade Center, Tom felt the call to serve his country in uniform; he ultimately left his law practice to join the US Army. Tom said “I joined the army to protect and defend the US Constitution.” He declined offers of a direct commission as an Army JAG Officer, volunteering instead to serve as an infantryman like his father. Tom was sworn in the US Army in Houston Texas as an enlisted man, E-4, on January 11, 2005 and entered Officer’s Candidate School in March 2005; he completed training and was commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant on June 30, 2005. After commissioning, 2nd Lt Cotton entered a 14 week Officer’s Basic Course at Fort Benning, GA which he completed in November 2005. He then completed Ranger School, earning his Ranger Tab, and Airborne School, earning his Parachutist Badge. On May 19, 2006, 2nd Lieutenant Cotton deployed on Operation Iraqi Freedom to Baghdad as a platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division. 2nd Lt Cotton was responsible for a 41 man air-assault infantry platoon, and planned and led daily combat patrols. He completed his first combat tour in Iraq on November 20, 2006, and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantry Badge, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service

It's funny, watching you two melt down over this.

I was wrong about his Iraq service. I admit it.

You were both wrong about his Afghanistan service. Will you admit it, or lie about it? Make a choice. If you choose to lie about it, explain why you think the lying is justified.

It's funny, watching you two melt down over this.

I was wrong about his Iraq service. I admit it.

You were both wrong about his Afghanistan service. Will you admit it, or lie about it? Make a choice.

It's funnier proving you wrong. LMAO

150409-tom-cotton-says-iran-problem-could-be-solved-with-no-more-than-several-days-of-bombing.jpg

Oops!!!!!! LOL

The Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB) is a United States Army military award. The badge is awarded to infantrymen and Special Forces soldiers in the rank of Colonel and below, who personally fought in active ground combat while assigned as members of either an infantry, Ranger or Special Forces unit, of brigade size or smaller, any time after 6 December 1941. The CIB and its non-combat contemporary, the Expert Infantryman Badge (EIB) were simultaneously created during World War II to enhance the morale and prestige of service in the infantry. Specifically, it recognizes the inherent sacrifices of all infantrymen, and that, in comparison to all other military occupational specialties, infantrymen face the greatest risk of being wounded or killed in action

Oops!!!!!! LOL

The Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB) is a United States Army military award. The badge is awarded to infantrymen and Special Forces soldiers in the rank of Colonel and below, who personally fought in active ground combat while assigned as members of either an infantry, Ranger or Special Forces unit, of brigade size or smaller, any time after 6 December 1941. The CIB and its non-combat contemporary, the Expert Infantryman Badge (EIB) were simultaneously created during World War II to enhance the morale and prestige of service in the infantry. Specifically, it recognizes the inherent sacrifices of all infantrymen, and that, in comparison to all other military occupational specialties, infantrymen face the greatest risk of being wounded or killed in action

Game over mamooth. :D

Forum List

Back