If Tom Cotton wants war with Iraq so bad...

So you two are still insisting he was in combat in Afghanistan?

Oddly, you both don't want to answer that.

I 'fessed up to my mistake. Pity you can't do the same.

Oops!!!!!! LOL

The Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB) is a United States Army military award. The badge is awarded to infantrymen and Special Forces soldiers in the rank of Colonel and below, who personally fought in active ground combat while assigned as members of either an infantry, Ranger or Special Forces unit, of brigade size or smaller, any time after 6 December 1941. The CIB and its non-combat contemporary, the Expert Infantryman Badge (EIB) were simultaneously created during World War II to enhance the morale and prestige of service in the infantry. Specifically, it recognizes the inherent sacrifices of all infantrymen, and that, in comparison to all other military occupational specialties, infantrymen face the greatest risk of being wounded or killed in action

Game over mamooth. :D
curses-foiled-again-300x222.jpg

So you two are still insisting he was in combat in Afghanistan?

Oddly, you both don't want to answer that.

I 'fessed up to my mistake. Pity you can't do the same.

I never said Afghanistan, that's spin you're trying to use to save your ass. I said he was a combat veteran. You lose puddy tat

Not being a narcissist, I have no trouble admitting a mistake, demonstrating my honesty.

I understand that narcissists have trouble understanding how someone could think like that. Templar, for example, rather than admit his mistake, is choosing to redefine "planning at the base camp" as "combat" so he can say Cotton was in combat in Afghanistan. That demonstrates how he can't be trusted.

Damn, even when I lose, I win. I'm that good.

Not being a narcissist, I have no trouble admitting a mistake, demonstrating my honesty.

I understand that narcissists have trouble understanding how someone could think like that. Templar, for example, rather than admit his mistake, is choosing to redefine "planning" as "combat" so he can say Cotton was in combat in Afghanistan. That demonstrates how he can't be trusted.

Damn, even when I lose, I win. I'm that good.

The man is a combat veteran. You lost and lost miserably. Flapping your pie hole won't change that

No need to go all sulky and obsessive about me, lass. You really don't want to join the company of those who choose that path, as that group tends to self-destruct in highly amusing ways.

Forum List

Back