If Tom Cotton wants war with Iraq so bad...

Like I said - if he wants war, he should be the first to volunteer. Period.

You also posted a definition of a chicken hawk that the person you said that about didn't meet. Wow, that was stupid

You going to volunteer as well?

Still looking for your post demanding to know why Obama didn't volunteer in Syria. Working on that? Or did it suddenly become not a standard again?

Like I said - if he wants war, he should be the first to volunteer. Period.

You also posted a definition of a chicken hawk that the person you said that about didn't meet. Wow, that was stupid

You going to volunteer as well?

Still looking for your post demanding to know why Obama didn't volunteer in Syria. Working on that? Or did it suddenly become not a standard again?
Poor little eric is trying to regroup after this disaster of a thread.

Chicken hawk? Pulease.....

Cotton received a bachelor's degree from Harvard College where he served as a columnist for the Harvard Crimson, graduating magna cum laude.

On January 11, 2005, Cotton joined the United States Army and entered Officer Candidate School in March 2005. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army on June 30, 2005. Cotton later attended both the U.S. Army Airborne School and Ranger School.[8] In June 2006, Cotton gained public attention after he wrote an open letter to The New York Times criticizing the paper's publication of an article detailing a Bush administration secret program monitoring terrorists' finances.[9] In 2008, he volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to Captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008. In Afghanistan, Cotton was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of Tora Bora in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the operations officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counter-insurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team.

Cotton returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and various campaign/service medals. He was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army on September 26, 2009 at Fort Myer, Virginia

Tom Cotton - Ballotpedia

You should volunteer as well. It's east talking crap on a message forum. Put your money where your mouth is.

Awww look the little cuddly avatar dude got his rear handed to him and now he's trying to recover. Fail. Go curl up in the fetal position and think before you post an obvious stupid thread next time

No - I'm still here. You left to go attack Iraq yet?

How many people in this thread have decided to volunteer? Much easier being an internet warrior, isn't it? Otherwise known as chickenhawks.

Cotton received a bachelor's degree from Harvard College where he served as a columnist for the Harvard Crimson, graduating magna cum laude.

On January 11, 2005, Cotton joined the United States Army and entered Officer Candidate School in March 2005. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army on June 30, 2005. Cotton later attended both the U.S. Army Airborne School and Ranger School.[8] In June 2006, Cotton gained public attention after he wrote an open letter to The New York Times criticizing the paper's publication of an article detailing a Bush administration secret program monitoring terrorists' finances.[9] In 2008, he volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to Captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008. In Afghanistan, Cotton was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of Tora Bora in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the operations officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counter-insurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team.

Cotton returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and various campaign/service medals. He was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army on September 26, 2009 at Fort Myer, Virginia

Tom Cotton - Ballotpedia

You should volunteer as well. It's east talking crap on a message forum. Put your money where your mouth is.

Awww look the little cuddly avatar dude got his rear handed to him and now he's trying to recover. Fail. Go curl up in the fetal position and think before you post an obvious stupid thread next time

Have you realized the magnitude of your incredible gaffe yet? LMAO You don't even know what a chicken hawk is....or worse yet what a combat veteran is. Now run along and play with your squeaky avatar, puttz

How many people in this thread have decided to volunteer? Much easier being an internet warrior, isn't it? Otherwise known as chickenhawks.

I guess I shouldn't have ruled out the idea a cocksucker like you might already have a pair of balls on their chin ... But I digress.
What gives you the idea that the people responding in this thread haven't already volunteered, served in the military ... And should give a fuck what a pissant like you thinks?

Tom Cotton - Ballotpedia

Have you realized the magnitude of your incredible gaffe yet? LMAO You don't even know what a chicken hawk is....or worse yet what a combat veteran is. Now run along and play with your squeaky avatar, puttz

Bite me, chickenhawk.

I still say he is too willing to put other's ass on the lines - as his rhetoric continues to show. He can put his own ass in harm's way again.

Tom Cotton - Ballotpedia

I hear the Army is hiring recruiters, you sound like you're up for the job.

Tom Cotton - Ballotpedia

Bite me, chickenhawk.

I still say he is too willing to put other's ass on the lines - as his rhetoric continues to show. He can put his own ass in harm's way again.

Oh now you've progressed to "again". So you do realize how utterly stupid you looked. What a moron, anyone else would realize they fucked up and slink away

Bite me, chickenhawk.

Oh now you've progressed to "again". So you do realize how utterly stupid you looked. What a moron, anyone else would realize they fucked up and slink away

You volunteer yet?

“Tehran Tom” Cotton’s Iran Letter Has Made Him the New Hanoi Jane.

Well a chickenhawk wouldn't ... He would think his absent and somewhat lacking rhetoric was worth the fight.
My guess is he is going to do his best to go down on ... Uh, I mean down with the ship.

Bite me, chickenhawk.

You volunteer yet?

LOL That all you got, moron? You don't even know what a chicken hawk is, use a squeaky toy for an avatar and are undoubtedly gay LMAO

Well a chickenhawk wouldn't ... He would think his absent and somewhat lacking rhetoric was worth the fight.
My guess is he is going to do his best to go down on ... Uh, I mean down with the ship.

He's a moron but fun to make fun of

Bite me, chickenhawk.

You volunteer yet?

LOL That all you got, moron? You don't even know what a chicken hawk is, use a squeaky toy for an avatar and are undoubtedly gay LMAO

Go worship your hero, Tehran Tom.

Hawks love to make poor people go fight war so that rich people can profit. Oldest trick in the book.

Bite me, chickenhawk.

You volunteer yet?

Go worship your hero, Tehran Tom.

Your squeak is becoming a "RAWR" LMAO

Cotton had a REMF job, and never saw combat. The claims of Ranger training were especially weird.

His service is honorable. It's just that he's not a "combat veteran". The Bronze Star he received is the variety for non-combat operations, and is basically handed out to every officer in the theater, thanks to "medal inflation".

Forum List

Back