Ben Carson says something intelligent

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Ben Carson: Cop Shooting Of S.C. Black Man Was An 'Execution'

"It’s horrible to see an execution take place in the street like that," Carson told Buzzfeed News.

"Certainly that policeman was too quick to do it. I don’t know if you can always generalize in a situation like that but certainly that officer was wrong," Carson said when asked if police are sometimes too quick to use their guns. "And I think it’s so obvious that he was wrong -- that this provides an excellent opportunity for law enforcement personnel across the country to really come out and condemn this. And if they do that tells us a lot. And if they don’t that tells us a lot."

Well said, sir.

Ben Carson: Cop Shooting Of S.C. Black Man Was An 'Execution'

"It’s horrible to see an execution take place in the street like that," Carson told Buzzfeed News.

"Certainly that policeman was too quick to do it. I don’t know if you can always generalize in a situation like that but certainly that officer was wrong," Carson said when asked if police are sometimes too quick to use their guns. "And I think it’s so obvious that he was wrong -- that this provides an excellent opportunity for law enforcement personnel across the country to really come out and condemn this. And if they do that tells us a lot. And if they don’t that tells us a lot."

Well said, sir.

Just because he says one intelligent thing doesn't make him intelligent. He can't be too smart if he is a right winger.

First time when Ben said something, not right but very interesting!
Sad that i'm still remember that Carson Questioned The Ethics Of People Who Support The Theory Of Evolution, and that once he was not against Obamacare as now!

Forum List

Back