If this is true...Part II

but theres nothing left to steal in baltimore, but they are all welcome to move on to DC. i am pretty sure there is at least one wal-mart there.

1. The fact that the injuries weren't caused during the videotaped arrest is not proof that they were not caused by the police. It is almost entirely medically impossible to sever your spinal cord by slamming your head into a wall.

2. The story about the "other prisoner" that was leaked by the Police has been completely debunked. The prisoner, who was only in the van for the last 5 minutes of the trip has said in multiple interviews that he heard nothing but about 4 seconds of light banging from the behind other partition in the van. Other sources have reported that Gray was already unresponsive by the time the other prisoner was loaded into the van.

Second man in police transport van speaks out Maryland News - WBAL Home

Last edited:
but theres nothing left to steal in baltimore, but they are all welcome to move on to DC. i am pretty sure there is at least one wal-mart there.
Next to the Pentagon.....
hey, they might even mistake the pentagon as an actual mall. let them run loose!
I does kind of look like one.....They can't steal the big white phallic symbol either..
well lets hope that 20,000 unemployed thugs head for the place and then when they get there are wondering why 50 black helicopters come out of nowhere.

hey, they might even mistake the pentagon as an actual mall. let them run loose!
I does kind of look like one.....They can't steal the big white phallic symbol either..
well lets hope that 20,000 unemployed thugs head for the place and then when they get there are wondering why 50 black helicopters come out of nowhere.

You ought to spend a few minutes looking back on your life.......identify any person who told you than you are funny.....or laughed at your jokes out of kindness.....and plan your revenge. They did you no favors.

are you watching fox now? the reporter cant get a straight answer from the crowd, no matter who he talks to, the white man is already proven guilty before the facts come out.

i took a ride to longboat key florida today, stopped at a small private beach, took pics, and guess I felt very fortunate to always live near places that are the complete opposite of detroit and baltimore.

Baltimore is gone.thanks to the mayor. now what are they gonna do when so many businesses have shut down/or burned. sad that most of the law abiding residents who want to move out cant afford to. it could soon wind up like detroit where maybe 1/2 of the residents have fled the city over the last 10 or so years.

"The Post cited an unidentified prisoner, who was also in the wagon but was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him. The prisoner reportedly said he heard Gray "banging himself against the walls" and believed he "was intentionally trying to injure himself.""
Yeah, very plausible...

Well if he were THAT mentally ill, to induce self-harm,
this is not the way to treat him either!

A friend I talked with today was trying to help a family where the
11 year old boy is so criminally sick, he will rape his other younger step sisters
or anyone he can; so the police had to take him into custody.

We need a better way to handle the criminally ill.
You don't have to fault any one source, but we do need to fix this problem.
Releasing people known to be sick and dangerous is also negligent
and endangers both them and others.

My prayers to the communities reeling from these issues, and all related matters.
May we all pull together, and be bigger than these problems that surely we can defeat.

You ought to spend a few minutes looking back on your life.......identify any person who told you than you are funny.....or laughed at your jokes out of kindness.....and plan your revenge. They did you no favors.

Look like far left drone projection in play here!

are you watching fox now? the reporter cant get a straight answer from the crowd, no matter who he talks to, the white man is already proven guilty before the facts come out.

Dear Rexx Taylor
In addition to the wise advise from LoneLaugher:
Experience should have taught you not to expect straight answers from the media,
especially in the atmosphere of rioting as a form of protesting.

The whole issue is hyped out the kazoo.
Of course nobody is going to get anything out of all that NOISE.

Do you expect to hear any music of quality at a wild party where people are blasting and jamming?

What do you expect? People are angry and venting. That's all you are going to see in the media until this calms down. My prayers to all the people out there outraged and distressed.
May all hearts and minds, and troubled souls, be uplifted in healing grace,
covering us all with comfort and protection while this storm rides its way out.

May even greater good come from whatever has gone wrong or bad.

May all wrongs be forgiven and corrected, all debts be made good,
so that all may see justice in the world and resolve to live in lasting peace.

Forum List

Back