Stephanie Rawlings Joins The Hillary Club.I Screwed Up,Therefore,No Questions From The Press.Ever !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blahblah::oops-28: The Democrat Trend Continues! Oops! I Really Screwed Up This Time! Guess that means I can no longer take questions from the press. Yah, pretty much like Hillary, Bill, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee and the rest! Maybe the Clintons need to form a club? "The Lying Club"? an organization of Democrats who have made total jackasses of themselves to the world and can no longer take questions and make speeches to an "All Are Invited" crowd.:poke::slap:

• Banned
:blahblah::oops-28: The Democrat Trend Continues! Oops! I Really Screwed Up This Time! Guess that means I can no longer take questions from the press. Yah, pretty much like Hillary, Bill, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee and the rest! Maybe the Clintons need to form a club? "The Lying Club"? an organization of Democrats who have made total jackasses of themselves to the world and can no longer take questions and make speeches to an "All Are Invited" crowd.:poke::slap:
and to think of hour our parents gave us a spanking when we refused to talk!

• Banned
and add al sharpton to the list, he wont take questions from a press of crackers anymore either cause he thinks all whites are racists who never pay their taxes.

Forum List

Back