"If They Kill My Second Child, I Will Know It Is An Inside Job'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies

ABC News
April 19, 2013

"...'Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia,' the dad said.

The father warned, however, 'If they killed him, then all hell would break loose.'

'If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. 'Someone, some organization is out to get them.'

Anzor Tsarnaev said that his sons were "set up" and that they are "very nice kids" who have no experience with weapons and explosives...

Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Son to Surrender, Says 'All Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies - ABC News

Last edited:
Yea, no experience with weapons or explosives ..... yet there's video of them shooting guns and bombs at cops. Good one.

When you consider the country he lives in and the political realities there (particularly in Chechna) - it's not surprising the father believes this:

'If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. 'Someone, some organization is out to get them.'

Dad needs to buy a ticket and come to Boston and explain to the residents there how all hell will break loose.

When you consider the country he lives in and the political realities there (particularly in Chechna) - it's not surprising the father believes this:

His sons came as immigrants to the US, seeking asylum and it was granted. We are stupid gullible people, we keep offering our generosity and we keep getting spit on for it. fuck them.

525165_598507920160122_609679627_n_zps10fa810f.jpg

Meanwhile his Uncle Ruslan Tsarni said this:

"Chechens are peaceful people," Tsarni said. "I say, Dzhokhar, if you are alive, turn yourself in! [...] Ask forgiveness from [these people]!"

Tsarni added, "He put a shame on our family ... he put a shame on the entire Chechnyan ethnicity."

Last edited:
Why are these filthy islamists always warning us that all hell will break lose?

So muslims believe that we should let them hippity, hoppity around America bad mouthing us and abusing our freedom, then BLOW UP AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, but if we happen to KILL them for it in a gun battle THEY START, THEN ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE? What kind of TWISTED, WARPED, BACKWARDS, JUST FUCKING INSANE THINKING IS THAT?

"IF WE BOMB THE FUCK OTTA YOUR ASS AND KILL A SHIT LOAD OF YOU, YOU BETTER NOT KILL US."

Fuck muslims, fuck islam, islam should be ILLEGAL in America, period.

Last edited:
Inside of what, exactly?

Paulitician is such a perfect example of the modern American conservative;

I feel another wave of superiority complex coming on...

Inside of what, exactly?

And I feel another wave of politically correct libroid stupidity defending islam coming on...

Fuck off you anti American pile of dog shit.

People always say "well if America didn't get involved in other countries Muslims wouldn't hate us" well I want those guys to come in here and explain this, we never did anything in Chechnya and now we have 2 of their citizens bombing marathons in this country. I guess that throws that whole "if we left them alone they won't hate us" theory right down the toilet, doesn't it?

With such an astoundingly massive Military/Police presence, how were these two guys able to pull this off? They don't seem to be especially brilliant or creative. Real questions need to be asked.

Boston Marathon victim Jeff Bauman helped identify bombers

Mr Bauman was waiting to see his girlfriend finish the race when a man in a white cap and sweatshirt dropped a backpack at his feet. The 27-year-old lost both his legs in the explosion.

Despite being heavily drugged, Mr Bauman got word to the authorities that he had seen one of the bombers.

He told FBI investigators that he looked in the eyes of Tamerlan Tsarnaev as he planted the bomb. He went on to identify him in a photograph.

Mr Bauman’s brother, Chris, said: “He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, 'bag, saw the guy, looked right at me’.”

Last edited:
Inside of what, exactly?

Man if you're the adversary, than even Forest Gump would have a superiority complex.....it's hard not to when talking to an idiot.

Forum List

Back