"If They Kill My Second Child, I Will Know It Is An Inside Job'...

f-5.jpg

Everything I needed to know about people who own guns, I learned from Sandy Hook.

Inside of what, exactly?

Paulitician is such a perfect example of the modern American conservative;

I feel another wave of superiority complex coming on...

Man if you're the adversary, than even Forest Gump would have a superiority complex.....it's hard not to when talking to an idiot.

So you think this attack was some sort of government inside job?

lolol.

People always say "well if America didn't get involved in other countries Muslims wouldn't hate us" well I want those guys to come in here and explain this, we never did anything in Chechnya and now we have 2 of their citizens bombing marathons in this country. I guess that throws that whole "if we left them alone they won't hate us" theory right down the toilet, doesn't it?

They HATE us because we're NOT MUSLIM, PERIOD, END OF STORY! Their CULT DEMANDS they either CONVERT US or KILL US. It's as SIMPLE AS THAT.

And the SOONER people stop fucking around with this POLITICALLY CORRECT, DON'T OFFEND THEM, DON'T INSULT THEM horse shit and ADMIT THE TRUTH, the SOONER we might START to be able to BETTER PROTECT OURSELVES from these BOMBINGS, and that means PROFILE THE FUCK OTTA THESE MUSLIMS, BIG TIME, ALL OF THEM!

PROFILE, PROFILE, PROFILE.

Last edited:
With such an astoundingly massive Military/Police presence, how were these two guys able to pull this off? They don't seem to be especially brilliant or creative. Real questions need to be asked.

I'm going with 'it was an NRA plot to get guns out of the headlines long enough to defeat the gun control bills'.

If you're a conspiracist, that makes perfect sense. Worked perfectly too.

People always say "well if America didn't get involved in other countries Muslims wouldn't hate us" well I want those guys to come in here and explain this, we never did anything in Chechnya and now we have 2 of their citizens bombing marathons in this country. I guess that throws that whole "if we left them alone they won't hate us" theory right down the toilet, doesn't it?

There is no need for an act or justification.

This goes back to the First Barbary war when Jefferson asked that question and "in March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." (see "American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress http://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj/mtj1/005/0400/0430.jpg) (see also Making of America Project; Philip Gengembre Hubert (1872). The Atlantic monthly. Atlantic Monthly Co..)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

But we know that's why we were attacked on 9/11. That is indisputable.

There is no need for and act or justification.

This goes back to the First Barbary war when Jefferson asked that question and "in March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." (see "American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congresshttp://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj/mtj1/005/0400/0430.jpg) (see also Making of America Project; Philip Gengembre Hubert (1872). The Atlantic monthly. Atlantic Monthly Co..)

We 'made war' on Iraq in 1991 despite that country have done us 'no injury'.

And we reaped the whirlwind.

Who's "we?" You got a turd in your pocket?

Prove it...

They HATE us because we're NOT MUSLIM, PERIOD, END OF STORY! Their CULT DEMANDS they either CONVERT US or KILL US. It's as SIMPLE AS THAT.

And the SOONER people stop fucking around with this POLITICALLY CORRECT, DON'T OFFEND THEM, DON'T INSULT THEM horse shit and ADMIT THE TRUTH, the SOONER we might START to be able to BETTER PROTECT OURSELVES from these BOMBINGS, and that means PROFILE THE FUCK OTTA THESE MUSLIMS, BIG TIME, ALL OF THEM!

Wrong. We were for all practical purposes at peace with the Muslim world for at least 150 years,

until we started meddling in Mid East affairs.

Who's "we?" You got a turd in your pocket?

Prove it...

Bin Laden said so. The fact that you don't know that is not surprising.

With such an astoundingly massive Military/Police presence, how were these two guys able to pull this off? They don't seem to be especially brilliant or creative. Real questions need to be asked.

It's pretty simple, I think. They acted alone and only talked between themselves. Nobody else knew what they were doing. As of this point, I imagine Jahar has committed suicide and that is why authorities have not yet found him, because he is holed up somewhere and is dead.

If you want to do something crazy like killing a lot of people, just don't advertise it. Walk into a shopping mall with guns a blazin and kill as many as possible. Make some homemade bombs, plant them where you want and then detonate them when they can do the most damage. Just don't tell others your plans. That is how crazies get away with things even if they aren't all that smart.

Boston Marathon victim Jeff Bauman helped identify bombers

Mr Bauman was waiting to see his girlfriend finish the race when a man in a white cap and sweatshirt dropped a backpack at his feet. The 27-year-old lost both his legs in the explosion.

Despite being heavily drugged, Mr Bauman got word to the authorities that he had seen one of the bombers.

He told FBI investigators that he looked in the eyes of Tamerlan Tsarnaev as he planted the bomb. He went on to identify him in a photograph.

Mr Bauman’s brother, Chris, said: “He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, 'bag, saw the guy, looked right at me’.”

With that information, it would have been easy for authorities to identify the two brothers. Hope this man survives his injuries.

It's pretty simple, I think. They acted alone and only talked between themselves. Nobody else knew what they were doing. As of this point, I imagine Jahar has committed suicide and that is why authorities have not yet found him, because he is holed up somewhere and is dead.

If you want to do something crazy like killing a lot of people, just don't advertise it. Walk into a shopping mall with guns a blazin and kill as many as possible. Make some homemade bombs, plant them where you want and then detonate them when they can do the most damage. Just don't tell others your plans. That is how crazies get away with things even if they aren't all that smart.

How do you know that? You need to have an interview with the FBI? Sounds like you know these two and have inside information.

Wrong. We were for all practical purposes at peace with the Muslim world for at least 150 years,

You're full of shit, ass wad.

You're a nasty liberal pimple that hates and blames America for everything. You are incapable of admitting the truth because it doesn't fit with your warped, disgusting, anti American agenda.

What in the HELL are doing in this country?

You sound as though you're ONE SHORT STEP AWAY from joining these filthy, islamic jihadists killing innocent Americans, because you're FULL of excuses for their BLOOD LUST, MURDEROUS ACTIONS. You're a TRAITOR, and a sickening, vile, repugnant piece of shit.

The problem is not so much that all Muslims are like this, because they are not. The problem seems to be that many peaceful Muslims do not condemn the radicals and/or stand up to them. In many cases they actually back them out of personal fear. This does make the radicals much more dangerous.

I haven't read the whole thread, but I think those two were telling some big fibs to Daddy, so he really has no clue what he is talking about.

I also think the one left, off'd himself...which is why they have not found him yet.

How do you know that? You need to have an interview with the FBI? Sounds like you know these two and have inside information.

It's pretty simple, I think.

As I said, this is what I think. It doesn't mean I am correct, it is just my thought on the current situation.

I haven't read the whole thread, but I think those two were telling some big fibs to Daddy, so he really has no clue what he is talking about.

Probably but also the Russian culture is steeped in those kind of beliefs and for good reason.

You're full of shit, ass wad.

You're a nasty liberal pimple that hates and blames America for everything. You are incapable of admitting the truth because it doesn't fit with your warped, disgusting, anti American agenda.

What in the HELL are doing in this country?

You sound as though you're ONE SHORT STEP AWAY from joining these filthy, islamic jihadists killing innocent Americans, because you're FULL of excuses for their BLOOD LUST, MURDEROUS ACTIONS. You're a TRAITOR, and a sickening, vile, repugnant piece of shit.

The problem is not so much that all Muslims are like this, because they are not. The problem seems to be that many peaceful Muslims do not condemn the radicals and/or stand up to them. In many cases they actually back them out of personal fear. This does make the radicals much more dangerous.

A lot of them do - it just doesn't get reported.

As to standing up to them, it really depends on where you are and how safe your family is before you are willing to do that.

Wow. Simply wow. Feel the hate.

I expect we'll start seeing a rash of hate crimes committed against Muslims spurred on by attitudes like that :(

Forum List

Back