If the terrorists are over here....

U.S. Law Definition of Terrorism

(3) the term “terrorist group” means any group, or which has significant subgroups which practice, international terrorism;

Also, terrorists using terrorism, is a strategy, not a tactic.

....why are all of our troops over there?:eusa_eh:

that's what always made going to iraq so silly...

you can't wage war against a 'tactic'.
Al Qaida terrorists are not a tactic, they are a group of people.

Obama's knowledge of military terminiology is about as impressive as his knowledge of how the economy works.

You need to stop holding the man to your ridiculous standards:

You'd be impressed with Obama's knowledge if you're babymomma was being evicted from Government housing in South Chicago!!!

Or.......Bush "bent the Dems over" (AGAIN) for more Iraqi War Funds

:razz:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA:lol::lol:

Yeah....the Dems got their minimum wage increase in the form of a war funding bill. WHO got bent over again?

I thought Dems were AGAINST the WAR???

Sounds like Bush made them swallow.

I guess only YOU are dumb enough to believe the Dems would have stopped funding our troops. Do you kow ANYTHING about politics?

U.S. Law Definition of Terrorism

(3) the term “terrorist group” means any group, or which has significant subgroups which practice, international terrorism;

Also, terrorists using terrorism, is a strategy, not a tactic.

if they are in iraq... they are here.

should they be bombing atlantic avenue?

terrorism is a tactic.... AQ is a loosely knit group... if you can call it a group.

After the panty bomber, even Barak Hussein finally acknowledged that the US has been in a war with Al Qaida. It's a shame it took him so long to realize it.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...engthening-intelligence-and-aviation-security

We are at war against al Qaeda, a far-reaching network of violence and hatred that attacked us on 9/11, that killed nearly 3,000 innocent people, and that is plotting to strike us again. And we will do whatever it takes to defeat them.

....why are all of our troops over there?:eusa_eh:

Because the militiary's purpose is not for domestic law enforcement (unless you want to live in a police state).

We have police, the FBI, Fed Marshals, etc. for internal investigations. This is one of the reasons why getting rid of the Gorelick Wall was so important.

If we had open or guerrilla warfare within U.S. borders, the case would be different.

The role for the military will be to deal with what we discover regarding the Pakistani and any other non U.S. connections.

Last edited:
No Obamas incompetence in implementing it has failed.

The Bush Administration claimed that their efforts thwarted terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

Perhaps going around the world apologizing for America, announcing the closure of GITMO, and renouncing enhanced interrogation techniques isn't a good strategy.

The Bush Administration claimed that their efforts thwarted terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

Perhaps going around the world apologizing for America, announcing the closure of GITMO, and renouncing enhanced interrogation techniques isn't a good strategy.

Was there a SUCCESSFUL attack on US soil since Obama took office? When? What did I miss?

and when pressed they couldn't prove they stopped anything aside from a pathetic little group of guys who didn't even have the money to do anything.

and if they did such a great job, why did richard reid try to bomb that plane?

or does it only count when the right is out of power.

i really hate disingenuous people

Was there a SUCCESSFUL attack on US soil since Obama took office? When? What did I miss?

doesn't matter... they're trolling and they're full of it.

I said all along that Bowing & Apologizing is no real Foreign Policy. I think i'm being proven correct at this point.

The only reason the Christmas Day and The Times Square bombing attempts were not successful is due to the incompetence of the bombers. We got lucky. The fact that they got as far as they did is a failure of the Obama Administration.

The only reason the Christmas Day and The Times Square bombing attempts were not successful is due to the incompetence of the bombers. We got lucky. The fact that they got as far as they did is a failure of the Obama Administration.

WARNING: Do not believe everything Fox News tells you. Try thinking for yourself every once in a while. It is great exercise.

Forum List

Back