If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't dumbfuck. I have never whined about my life. I merely point out that the middle class is getting assfucked by the demofascists.

Now go peddle your bullshit elsewhere.
Expect a lot of gaslighting from the useful idiot crowd. They live in a fantasy world already.

Expect a lot of gaslighting from the useful idiot crowd. They live in a fantasy world already.

No, these traitors want this country to fail.

I want them to learn a hard lesson.

Trump scares the shit out of you

You should not assume that just because you are a pussy afraid of his own shadow everyone is like that. Trump is not scary, he is a clown. The difference between Trump and Biden is the difference between being shot and being poisoned

Well, these folks may very well get what they want: An American Pinochet, a right wing strongman who silences and eliminates (those they believe to be) their enemies.

Here, of all places. Go figure. We'll see.

It is the country we now live in, this is not the same country we grew up in.

It is why we are leaving when the time is right.

You should not assume that just because you are a pussy afraid of his own shadow everyone is like that. Trump is not scary, he is a clown. The difference between Trump and Biden is the difference between being shot and being poisoned

Ahhhh, poor gulper, you project an awful lot.

We can tell how skeered you are by the number of laugh emojis you post.

Joe Biden.

I'd rather vote for Nikki Haley but that choice wasn't on the ballot and I will not throw my vote away.

If the Republicans serve-up Nikki Haley as their nominee I will vote Republican in November.

If the Republicans serve-up Donald Trump as their nominee I will hold my nose and vote for Biden, then take a shower, then pray.

Joe Biden.

I'd rather vote for Nikki Haley but that choice wasn't on the ballot and I will not throw my vote away.

If the Republicans serve-up Nikki Haley as their nominee I will vote Republican in November.

If the Republicans serve-up Donald Trump as their nominee I will hold my nose and vote for Biden, then take a shower, then pray.

Of course you will. You are a fascist. You always have been.

And there is ZERO chance you would vote for anyone other than biden.

Of course you will. You are a fascist. You always have been.
Oh, bull$hit... but it's great fun to realize that I live in your head rent-free... pi$$ant... :cuckoo:
And there is ZERO chance you would vote for anyone other than biden.
You lie... but you're such a lightweight that it's difficult to care... so go dry-hump somebody else's pants-leg, twit. You bore me.

Oh, bull$hit... but it's great fun to realize that I live in your head rent-free... pi$$ant... :cuckoo:

You lie... but you're such a lightweight that it's difficult to care... so go dry-hump somebody else's pants-leg, twit. You bore me.

You live nowhere. You are a bridge dwelling troll. You clods all think we can't see your posting history, you idiots forget that once you post it, it's here forever.

You are a died in the wool fascist twat. You would never vote for a repub.

So stop lying.

You live nowhere. You are a bridge dwelling troll.
Blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah...
You clods all think we can't see your posting history, you idiots forget that once you post it, it's here forever.
Given that I'm an IT pro with extensive database and blogging experience I am quite probably more aware of that than YOU.

Anyone silly enough to go looking will find me a staunch right-winger with respect to Immigration, Israel, Defense, race, etc.

You lie.

You are a died in the wool fascist twat.
Given that this comes from an edumacated clod that can't even spell "dyed in the wool" correctly it's difficult to take you seriously.

When you can serve-up multiple and consistent quotes over time in support of your wild hairy-a$$ed theory, let me know.

I'm about as much of a fascist as Dwight Eisenhower or John Kennedy or Ronald Reagan, you MAGA a$$-licking clown.

You would never vote for a repub.
I've done it plenty of times... Nixon, Reagan, GHWB and GWB... but I won't vote for your Orange Piece-of-$hit.
So stop lying.
Can't do that... because I never started... I hardly ever lie, and certainly not here... I'm lazy... too much work to keep track of lies.

-------

Now... go away, little Princess... go play with your Rump Digital Trading Cards and Barbie Dolls... and leave the grown-ups alone.

Biden fraud ditto vaccine you tell me...
You're just rambling incoherent nonsense. I'm not anti-vax, nor do I believe the election was stolen. You're just stuck in your bigoted stereotypes. You're just what I've been saying - an ignorant partisan drone.

You're just rambling incoherent nonsense. I'm not anti-vax, nor do I believe the election was stolen. You're just stuck in your bigoted stereotypes. You're just what I've been saying - an ignorant partisan drone.
So what are you FOR, Dizzy? If you vote GOP, you are misinformed and ignorant or 1% greedy scumbag at this point. End of story

Forum List

Back