If the Parkland shooting was a false flag with "crisis actors"

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.
Well, these are the same morons that believe in chemtrails....are birthers, truthers, and that Sandy Hook was fake. They don't have too many brain cells left.

The term is "geo-engineering", Buttecea, and water and soil samples are the tail of the tape....is that not scientific enough for you? Barrypuppet's birth certificate has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be fraudulent. "Truthers" as opposed to "Liars".......is that not hilarious? Sandy Hoax never happened. Lenny Pozner dragged Wolfgang Halbig into court with a lawsuit and made him spend thousands of dollars and then he bailed on the day he had to give his deposition. Pozner has been the gatekeeper of this DHS capstone drill. Pozner got his bluff called and he folded like a cheap chair. Those that don't fear truth have nothing to hide. I know more than you, Buttecea, and it galls you. Open your eyes and throw off the cognitive dissonance because things are not even close to being what you think they are.

Dale sees his first chemtrails.

View attachment 178216

Yep, I'm convinced now
Chemtrails?
The Man Who Tricked Chemtrails Conspiracy Theorists

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.
Well, these are the same morons that believe in chemtrails....are birthers, truthers, and that Sandy Hook was fake. They don't have too many brain cells left.

The term is "geo-engineering", Buttecea, and water and soil samples are the tail of the tape....is that not scientific enough for you? Barrypuppet's birth certificate has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be fraudulent. "Truthers" as opposed to "Liars".......is that not hilarious? Sandy Hoax never happened. Lenny Pozner dragged Wolfgang Halbig into court with a lawsuit and made him spend thousands of dollars and then he bailed on the day he had to give his deposition. Pozner has been the gatekeeper of this DHS capstone drill. Pozner got his bluff called and he folded like a cheap chair. Those that don't fear truth have nothing to hide. I know more than you, Buttecea, and it galls you. Open your eyes and throw off the cognitive dissonance because things are not even close to being what you think they are.

View attachment 178216

Oh God. A nutter.

Not a nutter--------The nutter queen.

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

People die at false flag events all the time, bulldog.

Like Sandy Hook Elementary.

Right dale?

The preponderance of the evidence shows beyond the shadow of a doubt that the event at the Sandy Hook school in Newtown, Connecticut was a DHS capstone drill that took place on two seperate days....one of which was in the early Fall and then the dog and pony show that the media recorded on December 14th, 2012.

View attachment 178212 View attachment 178213 View attachment 178214 View attachment 178215

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

Fake pictures Dale. You don't have to drift so far from reality if you don't want to.

That is why I put the question mark after it and I have yet to see it disproved as of yet so if you have a link, I'd like to see it. But what we can see from my link is David Hogg rehearsing his lines. The truth requires no rehearsing......you quote it by memory.

No. There'd be no such thing as teleprompters if people could just speak the truth. I can honestly say that I frequently get off the phone and say DAMMIT! I forgot to tell her about ____________. I'm certainly not going to write notes for myself, but I can see why some would choose to do so, especially since the incident was so horrific. I've completely lost knowledge of some incidents which occurred, due to PTSD.

There have been times when I have gotten off the phone or skype after doing an interview that I wish I had given added information about a topic.....but when asked about a specific event that I personally witnessed? Rehearsal is not needed, no embellishment is required. The truth speaks for itself and you can't be led into saying something contradictory if you are telling the truth....at least that is the way I see it.

Right, cause nobody ever figured out what he was going to say, or how he was going to say it before a national TV camera was put in his face.

View attachment 178216

Yep, I'm convinced now
Chemtrails?
The Man Who Tricked Chemtrails Conspiracy Theorists

BTW, Rosalind Peterson passed away today.........

Then why is the President and VP in the middle of a round table session with the parents and surivors?
Go to Fox News. They are leading the charge. Especially Tucker Carlson.

Can you believe the viciousness of right wing attacks on these child survivors?

Just this one kid alone has been attacked relentlessly by Republicans and the right wing.

David Hogg conspiracies

You're like the David Hogg of USMB. Nothing you say is original or heartfelt, just a bunch of disingenuous political talking points. Literally every CNN article comment section is littered with deanrd clones.

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

Fake pictures Dale. You don't have to drift so far from reality if you don't want to.

That is why I put the question mark after it and I have yet to see it disproved as of yet so if you have a link, I'd like to see it. But what we can see from my link is David Hogg rehearsing his lines. The truth requires no rehearsing......you quote it by memory.

No. There'd be no such thing as teleprompters if people could just speak the truth. I can honestly say that I frequently get off the phone and say DAMMIT! I forgot to tell her about ____________. I'm certainly not going to write notes for myself, but I can see why some would choose to do so, especially since the incident was so horrific. I've completely lost knowledge of some incidents which occurred, due to PTSD.

There have been times when I have gotten off the phone or skype after doing an interview that I wish I had given added information about a topic.....but when asked about a specific event that I personally witnessed? Rehearsal is not needed, no embellishment is required. The truth speaks for itself and you can't be led into saying something contradictory if you are telling the truth....at least that is the way I see it.

Right, cause nobody ever figured out what he was going to say, or how he was going to say it before a national TV camera was put in his face.

You need help telling the truth? You need prompting? You need to rehearse in order to get down the official narrative but the truth speaks for itself. Oddly enough, he was also interviewed in Redondo Beach.

You need help telling the truth? You need prompting? You need to rehearse in order to get down the official narrative but the truth speaks for itself. Oddly enough, he was also interviewed in Redondo Beach.

So? You think nobody ever went to Redondo Beach during their summer vacation?

People die at false flag events all the time, bulldog.

Like Sandy Hook Elementary.

Right dale?

The preponderance of the evidence shows beyond the shadow of a doubt that the event at the Sandy Hook school in Newtown, Connecticut was a DHS capstone drill that took place on two seperate days....one of which was in the early Fall and then the dog and pony show that the media recorded on December 14th, 2012.

View attachment 178212 View attachment 178213 View attachment 178214 View attachment 178215

What is so hilarious about Sandy Hoax is that every SWAT team member/ police officer that filed a report claimed that they went through that hole in the glass and they were big guys, armed and none of them broke out the rest of the glass? None of them went around and unlocked the door? What is even funnier is that this alleged shooter allegedly fired off 150 plus shots in less than ten minutes and the admin staff that was talking to 911 operators were whispering into the phone and not a single shot could be heard. Shots from the gun allegedly used by tiny Adam Lanza (if he really existed) would have been deafening. Then we hear over the phone once the mighty heros wearing blue and armed to the hilt encounter the JANITOR!
Now, they don't know this guy from Adam (and I don't mean Adam Lanza) and do they have him raise his hands so that they can see them? He says "He's down the hall!"......it's friggin comical! The EMTs were left half a mile down the road and not allowed into the school and not a single body was removed (per their own reports) until the wee early morning hours of Saturday and under the darkness of night! But it gets even better! They had porta-potties delivered to the site and they had an electric sign saying that "Everyone Must Check In"....check in for what? To retrieve their children? But yet a bus driver allegedly drove four..no wait, was it five or was it six children past the firehouse and dropped them off in front of Gene Rosen's house where he took them in and gave them cookies and punch and let them play with some stuffed animals that he had! BUT, Gene Rosen was seen at the Fire House and there is footage of him rehearsing his lines.

Want to talk about Robbie Parker or the Wheeler clan? We can do this alllllll night.......

So? You think nobody ever went to Redondo Beach during their summer vacation?

I find it rather hilarious that his picture shows that he is on classmates.com having graduated in 2015 from Redondo Shores High School.....now, someone may have posted that there but we do know that he had been interviewed in Redondo and that his father was retired FBI.........just asking questions since he has become the face of the Florida school shooting while the one girl that said that there was multiple shooters has been shut out of the story. I am simply asking questions......why does that bother you so much?

I regret to inform you that I have a friend who was in a meeting with one of the fathers when the attack occurred and his child was killed so no. Sandy Hook is not a hoax, it did happen, and I have absolutely no belief that you know whereof you speak on that front. In fact, if anybody from Sandy Hook knew of your existence, your claims would add cruel insult to unspeakable injury.

Last edited:

View attachment 178216

Oh God. A nutter.

Not a nutter--------The nutter queen.

You mean it's royalty? I've heard the inbreeding causes mental disease.

I regret to inform you that I have a friend who was in a meeting with the father when the attack occurred and his child was killed so no. Sandy Hook is not a hoax, it did happen, and I have absolutely no belief that you know whereof you speak on that front. In fact, if anybody from Sandy Hook knew of your existence, your claims would add cruel insult to unspeakable injury.

How many times have I been attacked on various blog sites from people that claim that they know someone that knows someone that lost someone at Sandy Hoax? If I had a dollar for every time I have been accosted on the internet? I could pay cash for a Mercedes.......no one can refute the evidence. I have had a conversation on Facebook IM with Lenny Pozner. He claimed that he would meet anyone that he would meet anyone that refutes the official story of Sandy Hoax......I took him up on it. He refused. You have your opinion while I have a mountain load of evidence and unanswered questions that could easily lay this issue to rest if only Newtown officials would cooperate with the FOIA requests. Don't you believe in total transparency?

Then why is the President and VP in the middle of a round table session with the parents and surivors?

Just this one kid alone has been attacked relentlessly by Republicans and the right wing.

David Hogg conspiracies

You're like the David Hogg of USMB. Nothing you say is original or heartfelt, just a bunch of disingenuous political talking points. Literally every CNN article comment section is littered with deanrd clones.
Which is funny since I tend to watch Fox way more than CNN.

But CNN is mainstream.

Fox is like hilarious bull sh!t. It makes me laugh. It's satire. I think one day they will tell their viewers, "And you dumbfuks actually believed our bullsh!t".

I regret to inform you that I have a friend who was in a meeting with the father when the attack occurred and his child was killed so no. Sandy Hook is not a hoax, it did happen, and I have absolutely no belief that you know whereof you speak on that front. In fact, if anybody from Sandy Hook knew of your existence, your claims would add cruel insult to unspeakable injury.

How many times have I been attacked on various blog sites from people that claim that they know someone that knows someone that lost someone at Sandy Hoax? If I had a dollar for every time I have been accosted on the internet? I could pay cash for a Mercedes.......no one can refute the evidence. I have had a conversation on Facebook IM with Lenny Pozner. He claimed that he would meet anyone that he would meet anyone that refutes the official story of Sandy Hoax......I took him up on it. He refused. You have your opinion while I have a mountain load of evidence and unanswered questions that could easily lay this issue to rest if only Newtown officials would cooperate with the FOIA requests. Don't you believe in total transparency?
No one attacks you. They wouldn't touch you to scratch you. They only expose you.

No one attacks you. They wouldn't touch you to scratch you. They only expose you.

They attack the message while bring forth no counter arguments, rdean...........the bots attack within minutes of a post.

I don't honestly care how many times you've been attacked. You deserve to be attacked, your claims are completely reprehensible. Nobody owes you any time or explanation, and that includes me.

Good day.

David Hogg conspiracies

But CNN is mainstream.

Fox is like hilarious bull sh!t. It makes me laugh. It's satire. I think one day they will tell their viewers, "And you dumbfuks actually believed our bullsh!t".

Do you think attacking Fox news hurts my feelings? Certainly isnt anything I haven't heard before, a million times. Fox are cucks: terrified of treading too close to controversial issues, yet they still get called white supremacist conspiracy theorists. You should try reading sites such as Vdare and Takimag or Altright.com if you want to get a bead on some deep intellectual ideas from the right, cuz you won't get it from Fox.

David Hogg conspiracies

But CNN is mainstream.

Do you think attacking Fox news hurts my feelings? Certainly isnt anything I haven't heard before, a million times. Fox are cucks: terrified of treading too close to controversial issues, yet they still get called white supremacist conspiracy theorists. You should try reading sites such as Vdare and Takimag or Altright.com if you want to get a bead on some deep intellectual ideas from the right, cuz you won't get it from Fox.

leftards think so

--LOL

Forum List

Back