If the Parkland shooting was a false flag with "crisis actors"

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

If true, this is very damning......especially the last clip.

HUGE VIDEO EVIDENCE: MUST WATCH David Hogg, Son of FBI agent caught on video "interviewing" student about shooting 4 HOURS ahead of Actual Shooting - GOPReload

Come on Dale. We all know you are nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts.

I never said that no one died at that school. I am saying that there are some things that make me go "Hmmmmmmmm?". There seems to be more to this event than we are being told. Do you want the truth or only the partial truth that fits a certain narrative that puts more power into the hands of the state?

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.

People die at false flag events all the time, bulldog.

Dale Smith - since I have you here, and you are open about your beliefs: Can you please explain to me what a false flag is, why anyone would do it, what is the hoped for intention, etc. I am asking in all honesty and sincerity. I don't intend to try to "set you straight," I just want to pick your brain.

Back in the days when pirates were a huge problem, they would run up the country's flag of a ship that they wanted to rob until they got close enough to board it. False flags have been used all through history to blame either a country or a certain segment of society and from that false flag, they use the Hegelian Dialectic, cause, affect, solution. Create a crisis, await the emotional outcry and then propose a solution that always gives the state more power. The Reichstag fire in Germany is a perfect example.

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

Fake pictures Dale. You don't have to drift so far from reality if you don't want to.

That is why I put the question mark after it and I have yet to see it disproved as of yet so if you have a link, I'd like to see it. But what we can see from my link is David Hogg rehearsing his lines. The truth requires no rehearsing......you quote it by memory.

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

Fake pictures Dale. You don't have to drift so far from reality if you don't want to.

That is why I put the question mark after it and I have yet to see it disproved as of yet so if you have a link, I'd like to see it. But what we can see from my link is David Hogg rehearsing his lines. The truth requires no rehearsing......you quote it by memory.
I can disprove it easily, but it’s more fun watching you post your delusions, so I won’t.

HUGE VIDEO EVIDENCE: MUST WATCH David Hogg, Son of FBI agent caught on video "interviewing" student about shooting 4 HOURS ahead of Actual Shooting - GOPReload

chemtrails

:rofl:

probably the caption and your eyesight, not necessarily in that order

chemtrails

There is no one crazier on this site than delusional dale. The more he yaps about this being a conspiracy, the more I believe it’s not.

Back in the days when pirates were a huge problem, they would run up the country's flag of a ship that they wanted to rob until they got close enough to board it. False flags have been used all through history to blame either a country or a certain segment of society and from that false flag, they use the Hegelian Dialectic, cause, affect, solution. Create a crisis, await the emotional outcry and then propose a solution that always gives the state more power. The Reichstag fire in Germany is a perfect example.

Thank you. Very informative.

I need all the pieces of the puzzle, not just those that reinforce my perceptions.

Thank you. Very informative.

I need all the pieces of the puzzle, not just those that reinforce my perceptions.

That is how I went from being a neocon to being an anti-neocon. Once I got the facts and did my reading and research, I changed my mind.

classmates.com shows that David Hogg graduated from Redondo Shores High School in 2015..........you can find it yourself.

classmates.com shows that David Hogg graduated from Redondo Shores High School in 2015..........you can find it yourself.

oh, well why didn't you say so?

classmates.com- you really can't make this shit up

shall we move on to steel, why it can't melt?

I am on classmates.com when I graduated from high school with the class of 82.

And how did your name end up on there?

that's truly fucking awesome

are you sure it's you?

This is how nutty delusional dale is.

He posts both a claim that David Hogg went to school in California AND a video David Hogg made from Douglas HS on the day of the attack.

:confused:

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.
Well, these are the same morons that believe in chemtrails....are birthers, truthers, and that Sandy Hook was fake. They don't have too many brain cells left.

Come on Dale. We all know you are nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts.
Hey...chemtrails. Enough said.

Show that picture

Oh look -- a tweet from David Hogg at Douglas HS in 2015...

5p2cdf.png

... are ya feeling stupid yet, delusional dale?

Forum List

Back