Did The FBI Allow The Florida Shooting?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This isn't a "conspiracy theory"....there's a real chance the Bureau did exactly that. There's ample evidence they're still infested with Obama leftists who were politically weaponized and going out with the proverbial BANG....BANG BANG BANG. How else could they have "missed" two specific reports on this Cruz nut? They didn't miss anything...they ignored both warnings instead of passing them on to their Miami office. Of course they couldn't know that Cruz would do what he did. But they might have surmised it....or worse, are regularly ignoring similar reports on other bad apples. Why? To remind us who they are and are not to be messed with....that's why.

Peter-Strzok-FBI-Agent-Bias-Trump-Scandal-Corruption-Investigations-900.jpg

What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

• Banned
What grounds do you think they might have had to take his gun, or to arrest him?

They could have interviewed him about his internet threat to shoot up a school....the internet is federal because it crosses state lines. During the course of that interview if he acted kinky, they could have put a temporary impound on his weapons...I can't quote the specific statute that enables them to do it but they can do it.

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.

How many visits equal grounds for arrest? You've got to remember that according to the NRA, he was still a good guy with a gun at that point, and they would have gladly fought in court for his right to keep and bear his murder weapon.

They could have interviewed him about his internet threat to shoot up a school....the internet is federal because it crosses state lines. During the course of that interview if he acted kinky, they could have put a temporary impound on his weapons...I can't quote the specific statute that enables them to do it but they can do it.

Right. Come back when you have facts instead of just thinking it should be.

Remember this....Florida is always the linchpin in presidential elections...turn that state's loons into a mass-protest against firearms and who does it help?...the leftist pukes who operate on division and hatred to steal elections. Interesting how their protests went nationwide in a matter of hours and the logistics of a march on the state capitol even quicker.

39 visits from local police for violent behavior prior to the FBI failure, for starters.
There is a family in our village where the police are almost resident. There is a huge leap from anti social to school shooter.

The kid said he wanted to shoot people.
So from that starting point please take me through the steps to taking him off the streets or taking away his toys.

Mental incompetence is not grounds for taking anyone's guns. Trump and the NRA made sure of that.

Threats are you fucking simpleton....have a restraining order served on you and see how your next gun purchase goes.

This isn't a "conspiracy theory"....there's a real chance the Bureau did exactly that. There's ample evidence they're still infested with Obama leftists who were politically weaponized and going out with the proverbial BANG....BANG BANG BANG. How else could they have "missed" two specific reports on this Cruz nut? They didn't miss anything...they ignored both warnings instead of passing them on to their Miami office. Of course they couldn't know that Cruz would do what he did. But they might have surmised it....or worse, are regularly ignoring similar reports on other bad apples. Why? To remind us who they are and are not to be messed with....that's why.

The leftwingers want to get US to give up all our guns so the government can take care of US, yet as we see once again, the government failing at protecting US.. No thank you, I will be self reliant on myself and my weapons training, and will protect my own and me. If you want to give up your weapons and also be a victim of liberalism, that is your choice, that is what makes America great..

Through negligence maybe, but was it a plan to let it go for some nefarious political reason? Absolutely not. No.

Mental incompetence, dumbass. Local LEO or DCF should have Baker-Acted him, too. That incident was a complete failure of the system from the ground up.

Mental incompetence is not grounds for taking anyone's guns. Trump and the NRA made sure of that.

Apparently you never read what is actually covered under that, and are just running with the leftist meme.

"
Under the GCA,
there are nine classes of persons prohibited from shipping, transporting,
receiving, or possessing firearms or ammun
ition"

"

persons adjudicated as “mental defective” or committed to mental institutions"

No guns if you're mentally defective or committed, baby.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44752.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back