If the Parkland shooting was a false flag with "crisis actors"

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

probably the caption and your eyesight, not necessarily in that order

classmates.com shows that David Hogg graduated from Redondo Shores High School in 2015..........you can find it yourself.

oh, well why didn't you say so?

:rofl:

classmates.com- you really can't make this shit up

shall we move on to steel, why it can't melt?

I am on classmates.com when I graduated from high school with the class of 82.
Well, now we know you're lying...trying to make us believe you graduated from high school.

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.
Well, these are the same morons that believe in chemtrails....are birthers, truthers, and that Sandy Hook was fake. They don't have too many brain cells left.

The term is "geo-engineering", Buttecea, and water and soil samples are the tail of the tape....is that not scientific enough for you? Barrypuppet's birth certificate has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be fraudulent. "Truthers" as opposed to "Liars".......is that not hilarious? Sandy Hoax never happened. Lenny Pozner dragged Wolfgang Halbig into court with a lawsuit and made him spend thousands of dollars and then he bailed on the day he had to give his deposition. Pozner has been the gatekeeper of this DHS capstone drill. Pozner got his bluff called and he folded like a cheap chair. Those that don't fear truth have nothing to hide. I know more than you, Buttecea, and it galls you. Open your eyes and throw off the cognitive dissonance because things are not even close to being what you think they are.

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

classmates.com shows that David Hogg graduated from Redondo Shores High School in 2015..........you can find it yourself.
Oh look -- another tweet from David Hogg, this one from 2017 about vacationing in L.A....

Screen-Shot-2018-02-20-at-7.14.35-PM.png

... are ya feeling stupid yet, delusional dale???

Well, now we know you're lying...trying to make us believe you graduated from high school.

Yeah, I made it through 12 years of indoctrination but yet I became a free thinker instead of a drone in the hive....had to throw off the programming but I eventually did it. Here you are at 62 and dumber than a box of rocks.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.
Well, these are the same morons that believe in chemtrails....are birthers, truthers, and that Sandy Hook was fake. They don't have too many brain cells left.

The term is "geo-engineering", Buttecea, and water and soil samples are the tail of the tape....is that not scientific enough for you? Barrypuppet's birth certificate has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be fraudulent. "Truthers" as opposed to "Liars".......is that not hilarious? Sandy Hoax never happened. Lenny Pozner dragged Wolfgang Halbig into court with a lawsuit and made him spend thousands of dollars and then he bailed on the day he had to give his deposition. Pozner has been the gatekeeper of this DHS capstone drill. Pozner got his bluff called and he folded like a cheap chair. Those that don't fear truth have nothing to hide. I know more than you, Buttecea, and it galls you. Open your eyes and throw off the cognitive dissonance because things are not even close to being what you think they are.
Cool story, Daley Whaley....

Yeah, I made it through 12 years of indoctrination but yet I became a free thinker instead of a drone in the hive....had to throw off the programming but I eventually did it. Here you are at 62 and dumber than a box of rocks.
Be proud of your total ignorance, Daley Whaley....Still waiting for you to gather up some intestinal fortitude to come visit San Diego.

Show that picture

You have to log into www.classmates.com and create an account but when asked the year that you graduated, put in the year 2015.........follow the prompts and use the information I provided.

Oh, look -- the person who started the bullshit of David Hogg being in the 2015 Redondo Shores HS yearbook didn't think to turn off their geolocator. It reveals that @LagBeachAntifa9, who just signed up to Twitter, is posting from Krasnoyarsk, Russia, not from California, as they claim.

30l2czn.png

Their tweet is still there...

Laguna Beach Antifa (@LagBeachAntifa9) | Twitter

Are ya feeling stupid yet, delusional dale????

Cool story, Daley Whaley....

Refute it, Buttecea.......and if my time table to come to San Diego is making you too impatient? Haul your ass up to Detroit. Hell, I will even pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. You don't dictate anything as it pertains to me, Buttecea.......and I will drive that point home in a way that even a dumb liberal sack of shit like you will finally understand....capiche'?

Look at this -- solid proof that David Hogg was enrolled at Douglas HS in 2017...

Are ya feeling stupid YET, delusional dale?????

do you hear voices?

do you hear voices?

When I have the radio on? When I am listening to a documentary? Be specific...............(snicker)

People die at false flag events all the time, bulldog.

Like Sandy Hook Elementary.

Right dale?

Dale sees his first chemtrails.

Fake pictures Dale. You don't have to drift so far from reality if you don't want to.

That is why I put the question mark after it and I have yet to see it disproved as of yet so if you have a link, I'd like to see it. But what we can see from my link is David Hogg rehearsing his lines. The truth requires no rehearsing......you quote it by memory.

No. There'd be no such thing as teleprompters if people could just speak the truth. I can honestly say that I frequently get off the phone and say DAMMIT! I forgot to tell her about ____________. I'm certainly not going to write notes for myself, but I can see why some would choose to do so, especially since the incident was so horrific. I've completely lost knowledge of some incidents which occurred, due to PTSD.

People die at false flag events all the time, bulldog.

Like Sandy Hook Elementary.

Right dale?

The preponderance of the evidence shows beyond the shadow of a doubt that the event at the Sandy Hook school in Newtown, Connecticut was a DHS capstone drill that took place on two seperate days....one of which was in the early Fall and then the dog and pony show that the media recorded on December 14th, 2012.

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 7.17.18 AM.png
shes.jpg
sandy-hook-non-hoax.jpg
ct-state-police-relaxing-at-sandy-hook-school.jpg

22366833_1747502198887025_9172653510670031353_n.jpg

View attachment 178216

Oh God. A nutter.

Fake pictures Dale. You don't have to drift so far from reality if you don't want to.

That is why I put the question mark after it and I have yet to see it disproved as of yet so if you have a link, I'd like to see it. But what we can see from my link is David Hogg rehearsing his lines. The truth requires no rehearsing......you quote it by memory.

No. There'd be no such thing as teleprompters if people could just speak the truth. I can honestly say that I frequently get off the phone and say DAMMIT! I forgot to tell her about ____________. I'm certainly not going to write notes for myself, but I can see why some would choose to do so, especially since the incident was so horrific. I've completely lost knowledge of some incidents which occurred, due to PTSD.

There have been times when I have gotten off the phone or skype after doing an interview that I wish I had given added information about a topic.....but when asked about a specific event that I personally witnessed? Rehearsal is not needed, no embellishment is required. The truth speaks for itself and you can't be led into saying something contradictory if you are telling the truth....at least that is the way I see it.

Forum List

Back