If the Parkland shooting was a false flag with "crisis actors"

Then why is the President and VP in the middle of a round table session with the parents and surivors?
While i think that is stupid, that is also a weak "gotcha"
If it was fake, why wouldnt they carry on the theater?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I honestly don't know. Yesterday on Twitter, the students were defending themselves against these accusations of being "crisis actors." I have seen people on this board make the same claim. So thanks for interjecting, but I'm just going to wait for an answer from the people who made the claim.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I honestly don't know. Yesterday on Twitter, the students were defending themselves against these accusations of being "crisis actors." I have seen people on this board make the same claim. So thanks for interjecting, but I'm just going to wait for an answer from the people who made the claim.
So you want a discussion strictly with morons? Good luck lol

Then why is the President and VP in the middle of a round table session with the parents and surivors?

People die in false flag attacks. Operation Northwoods is a perfect example. Thank God that JFK told the joints chiefs of staff that they were fucking nuts. So, they saved it for 9/11/01.

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.

I agree. But I think these trolls are simply that: Trolls. They lack the ability to be concerned about truth, and do not have a wit of integrity. No class. Because, of course, what they say is just too stupid to be taken seriously. And the fact that they make the statements they make, simply proves them to be dipshits. Total clowns.

I agree. But I think these trolls are simply that: Trolls. They lack the ability to be concerned about truth, and do not have a wit of integrity. No class. Because, of course, what they say is just too stupid to be taken seriously. And the fact that they make the statements they make, simply proves them to be dipshits. Total clowns.

If I wasn't concerned about truth, then I wouldn't be asking questions.

So you want a discussion strictly with morons? Good luck lol

you're here

How do you KNOW there were "fake tears?" You saying people have to cry a certain way for you to know they are sincere?

If true, this is very damning......especially the last clip.

HUGE VIDEO EVIDENCE: MUST WATCH David Hogg, Son of FBI agent caught on video "interviewing" student about shooting 4 HOURS ahead of Actual Shooting - GOPReload

People die at false flag events all the time, bulldog.

If true, this is very damning......especially the last clip.

HUGE VIDEO EVIDENCE: MUST WATCH David Hogg, Son of FBI agent caught on video "interviewing" student about shooting 4 HOURS ahead of Actual Shooting - GOPReload

Come on Dale. We all know you are nuts, but I didn't think you were that nuts.

It angers me that they are questioning someone else's experience and truth, when they have NO IDEA how they would respond in the same situation. Nobody can know how they will react until they are in those shoes themselves. Not Monday morning quarterbacking, not second-guessing. Actually living such a loss, being in the middle of what amounts to a war zone when that morning all you were thinking about was passing a test, or seeing your friends, or having your friends see the totes cute outfit you put together.

Most of the people here are - what. Twenty, thirty, forty years beyond high school? Most assuredly never experienced what Parkland kids went through on Valentine's Day. A massacre of their teachers and classmates. I don't even know how many were wounded, just the death count.

Just keep that tinfoil hat pulled down tight. You will be fine.

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......
Yeah, that stink you smell is you. The yearbook claim is fake, ya flamin’ delusional conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:

Is there any fake shit you DON’T fall for?? <smh>

Fake pictures Dale. You don't have to drift so far from reality if you don't want to.

Dale Smith - since I have you here, and you are open about your beliefs: Can you please explain to me what a false flag is, why anyone would do it, what is the hoped for intention, etc. I am asking in all honesty and sincerity. I don't intend to try to "set you straight," I just want to pick your brain.

Forum List

Back