If the Parkland shooting was a false flag with "crisis actors"

Then why is the President and VP in the middle of a round table session with the parents and surivors?
Go to Fox News. They are leading the charge. Especially Tucker Carlson.

Can you believe the viciousness of right wing attacks on these child survivors?

Just this one kid alone has been attacked relentlessly by Republicans and the right wing.

David Hogg conspiracies

You're like the David Hogg of USMB. Nothing you say is original or heartfelt, just a bunch of disingenuous political talking points. Literally every CNN article comment section is littered with deanrd clones.
Which is funny since I tend to watch Fox way more than CNN.

But CNN is mainstream.

Fox is like hilarious bull sh!t. It makes me laugh. It's satire. I think one day they will tell their viewers, "And you dumbfuks actually believed our bullsh!t".

Do you think attacking Fox news hurts my feelings? Certainly isnt anything I haven't heard before, a million times. Fox are cucks: terrified of treading too close to controversial issues, yet they still get called white supremacist conspiracy theorists. You should try reading sites such as Vdare and Takimag or Altright.com if you want to get a bead on some deep intellectual ideas from the right, cuz you won't get it from Fox.

leftards think so

--LOL

Fox made it clear that they didn't want trump to win and now they are desperately trying to regain the trust of their viewerbase which mostly is comprised of old people who will be dead soon anyway.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.

Wait....you people still believing the Trump Russian collusion scam.....calling others "nuts" ?

Ok....yep...now I've heard it all

You can't even get a lefty to admit that sometimes, just maybe the US federal government engages in secret activity that would land regular folks in prison. Even though it's been proven that they've assassinated world leaders, fomented coups and staged terrorist attacks. But this russian collusion thing they buy into 100% and never wonder if they are being played for fools.

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

There are plenty of crazies questioning whether all those dead kids and teachers are real. Scares me that people that nuts are free to walk among us.
Well, these are the same morons that believe in chemtrails....are birthers, truthers, and that Sandy Hook was fake. They don't have too many brain cells left.

The term is "geo-engineering", Buttecea, and water and soil samples are the tail of the tape....is that not scientific enough for you? Barrypuppet's birth certificate has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be fraudulent. "Truthers" as opposed to "Liars".......is that not hilarious? Sandy Hoax never happened. Lenny Pozner dragged Wolfgang Halbig into court with a lawsuit and made him spend thousands of dollars and then he bailed on the day he had to give his deposition. Pozner has been the gatekeeper of this DHS capstone drill. Pozner got his bluff called and he folded like a cheap chair. Those that don't fear truth have nothing to hide. I know more than you, Buttecea, and it galls you. Open your eyes and throw off the cognitive dissonance because things are not even close to being what you think they are.

I regret to inform you that I have a friend who was in a meeting with the father when the attack occurred and his child was killed so no. Sandy Hook is not a hoax, it did happen, and I have absolutely no belief that you know whereof you speak on that front. In fact, if anybody from Sandy Hook knew of your existence, your claims would add cruel insult to unspeakable injury.

How many times have I been attacked on various blog sites from people that claim that they know someone that knows someone that lost someone at Sandy Hoax? If I had a dollar for every time I have been accosted on the internet? I could pay cash for a Mercedes.......no one can refute the evidence. I have had a conversation on Facebook IM with Lenny Pozner. He claimed that he would meet anyone that he would meet anyone that refutes the official story of Sandy Hoax......I took him up on it. He refused. You have your opinion while I have a mountain load of evidence and unanswered questions that could easily lay this issue to rest if only Newtown officials would cooperate with the FOIA requests. Don't you believe in total transparency?

Blah blah blah dale

You could see the dead bodies of 20 first graders and still be a asshole conspiracy nutjob.

BTW I hear that the Holocaust never happened either. The 6 million Jewish that supposedly disappeared just went on a long vacation and didn't leave a phone number to contact them.

Go to Fox News. They are leading the charge. Especially Tucker Carlson.

Can you believe the viciousness of right wing attacks on these child survivors?

Just this one kid alone has been attacked relentlessly by Republicans and the right wing.

David Hogg conspiracies

You're like the David Hogg of USMB. Nothing you say is original or heartfelt, just a bunch of disingenuous political talking points. Literally every CNN article comment section is littered with deanrd clones.
Which is funny since I tend to watch Fox way more than CNN.

But CNN is mainstream.

Fox is like hilarious bull sh!t. It makes me laugh. It's satire. I think one day they will tell their viewers, "And you dumbfuks actually believed our bullsh!t".

Do you think attacking Fox news hurts my feelings? Certainly isnt anything I haven't heard before, a million times. Fox are cucks: terrified of treading too close to controversial issues, yet they still get called white supremacist conspiracy theorists. You should try reading sites such as Vdare and Takimag or Altright.com if you want to get a bead on some deep intellectual ideas from the right, cuz you won't get it from Fox.

leftards think so

--LOL

Fox made it clear that they didn't want trump to win and now they are desperately trying to regain the trust of their viewerbase which mostly is comprised of old people who will be dead soon anyway.

i dont watch fox

i dont watch any of those news outlets

all of them too untrustworthy

Well, these are the same morons that believe in chemtrails....are birthers, truthers, and that Sandy Hook was fake. They don't have too many brain cells left.

The term is "geo-engineering", Buttecea, and water and soil samples are the tail of the tape....is that not scientific enough for you? Barrypuppet's birth certificate has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be fraudulent. "Truthers" as opposed to "Liars".......is that not hilarious? Sandy Hoax never happened. Lenny Pozner dragged Wolfgang Halbig into court with a lawsuit and made him spend thousands of dollars and then he bailed on the day he had to give his deposition. Pozner has been the gatekeeper of this DHS capstone drill. Pozner got his bluff called and he folded like a cheap chair. Those that don't fear truth have nothing to hide. I know more than you, Buttecea, and it galls you. Open your eyes and throw off the cognitive dissonance because things are not even close to being what you think they are.

I regret to inform you that I have a friend who was in a meeting with the father when the attack occurred and his child was killed so no. Sandy Hook is not a hoax, it did happen, and I have absolutely no belief that you know whereof you speak on that front. In fact, if anybody from Sandy Hook knew of your existence, your claims would add cruel insult to unspeakable injury.

How many times have I been attacked on various blog sites from people that claim that they know someone that knows someone that lost someone at Sandy Hoax? If I had a dollar for every time I have been accosted on the internet? I could pay cash for a Mercedes.......no one can refute the evidence. I have had a conversation on Facebook IM with Lenny Pozner. He claimed that he would meet anyone that he would meet anyone that refutes the official story of Sandy Hoax......I took him up on it. He refused. You have your opinion while I have a mountain load of evidence and unanswered questions that could easily lay this issue to rest if only Newtown officials would cooperate with the FOIA requests. Don't you believe in total transparency?

Blah blah blah dale

You could see the dead bodies of 20 first graders and still be a asshole conspiracy nutjob.

BTW I hear that the Holocaust never happened either. The 6 million Jewish that supposedly disappeared just went on a long vacation and didn't leave a phone number to contact them.

holocaust.png

Blah blah blah dale

View attachment 178239

Wow, had that one all cut and pasty.

I don't honestly care how many times you've been attacked. You deserve to be attacked, your claims are completely reprehensible. Nobody owes you any time or explanation, and that includes me.

Good day.

None of the attacks have ever deterred me nor has it ever stopped me from getting people to weigh and consider...none of the attacks have bothered me nor have they ever "shamed" me for pointing out the obvious. What it boils down to (when the rubber meets the road) is answering the very pertinent questions that your beloved corporate "gubermint" attempts to keep from you. Why do you think that certain documents about the JFK murder are still kept under wraps? Why were these facts kept from us at all if it was nothing but a simple case of a lone gunman that fired off three shots and one of which was a magic bullet? I mean seriously, shouldn't have this been put to rest decades ago?

Why was Sandy Hoax classified? I mean after all, it was a slam dunk that 112 pound Adam Lanza loaded down with 30 to 40 pounds of ammo, hand guns, loaded clips and a MACHINE gun and fired through the window of a school that wasn't even operational that bypassed six schools that were only after shooting his mom.....what's the secrecy about?

Here is the long and short of it.....we are FUBAR'd if we don't start waking the fuck up and question the bullshit we have been fed....it really is that simple.

Blah blah blah dale

Nope.......you are wrong......but herein lies the rub....you can't show autopsy pics of alleged victims that do not exist. Shortly before this hoax, the Connecticut legislature made it to where autopsy photos of murder victims would not be subject to FOIA requests.....imagine that? I mean they left those alleged tiny little victims in a school for 18 hours after they were allegedly killed before they removed them.....and that is according to their own documents.....and yet you buy that bullshit? I have a bridge that I have recently acquired in Brooklyn and I need to liquidate assets and I am willing to let it go cheap.......interested? We can work out a payment plan.......(snicker)

No. There'd be no such thing as teleprompters if people could just speak the truth. I can honestly say that I frequently get off the phone and say DAMMIT! I forgot to tell her about ____________. I'm certainly not going to write notes for myself, but I can see why some would choose to do so, especially since the incident was so horrific. I've completely lost knowledge of some incidents which occurred, due to PTSD.

There have been times when I have gotten off the phone or skype after doing an interview that I wish I had given added information about a topic.....but when asked about a specific event that I personally witnessed? Rehearsal is not needed, no embellishment is required. The truth speaks for itself and you can't be led into saying something contradictory if you are telling the truth....at least that is the way I see it.

Right, cause nobody ever figured out what he was going to say, or how he was going to say it before a national TV camera was put in his face.

You need help telling the truth? You need prompting? You need to rehearse in order to get down the official narrative but the truth speaks for itself. Oddly enough, he was also interviewed in Redondo Beach.

So? You think nobody ever went to Redondo Beach during their summer vacation?

I find it rather hilarious that his picture shows that he is on classmates.com having graduated in 2015 from Redondo Shores High School.....now, someone may have posted that there but we do know that he had been interviewed in Redondo and that his father was retired FBI.........just asking questions since he has become the face of the Florida school shooting while the one girl that said that there was multiple shooters has been shut out of the story. I am simply asking questions......why does that bother you so much?

Wow-----that's amazing! Do you think he's one of those outer space men that can be two places at once? As far as the girl that said there were multiple shooters, don't tell me. Every sign of her existence has been erased, right? Who do you think erased her? Castro, or the CIA?

I'm not sure if it was a false flag or not. I do know that David Hogg and his compatriots when giving interviews don't seem sincere AT ALL. I also know there's a lot of fake tears being shed and it makes me wonder why more people aren't skeptical about the whole thing.

Cool story, Daley Whaley....

Refute it, Buttecea.......and if my time table to come to San Diego is making you too impatient? Haul your ass up to Detroit. Hell, I will even pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. You don't dictate anything as it pertains to me, Buttecea.......and I will drive that point home in a way that even a dumb liberal sack of shit like you will finally understand....capiche'?
Detroit isn't Dallas TX.......interesting...very very interesting. Are you sure it isn't Moscow, Comrade Daley Whaley?

“The goal seems to be to want to undermine the collective response to tragedy,” she said. They hark back to “a high-level narrative, which is the media is lying . . . and you can’t trust anything you see.”

Hogg’s mother, Rebecca Boldrick, an elementary school teacher, scoffed at the conspiracy theories growing online about her son and other Parkland students. She said her husband, a Republican, worked for the FBI as an agent at airports in Los Angeles and Florida before retiring from the bureau in October 2016.

Kevin Hogg, 51, left the FBI because he had been diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson’s disease several years earlier, Boldrick said. The family has not previously revealed this fact publicly because her husband is embarrassed, she said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...d4d462a1921_story.html?utm_term=.887bd35b0f50

Cool story, Daley Whaley....

Refute it, Buttecea.......and if my time table to come to San Diego is making you too impatient? Haul your ass up to Detroit. Hell, I will even pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. You don't dictate anything as it pertains to me, Buttecea.......and I will drive that point home in a way that even a dumb liberal sack of shit like you will finally understand....capiche'?
Detroit isn't Dallas TX.......interesting...very very interesting. Are you sure it isn't Moscow, Comrade Daley Whaley?

Buttecea, I haven't lived in Dallas since April 2nd of 2016, dumb ass. You do know that I have been on GT's podcast several times, correct? Kicking your ass is soooooo very simple.

Forum List

Back