"If the Moscow empire collapses, then the Muscovites " as an ethnic group "may not survive" - Putin

Muscovy ´d do just fine without the colonies , do you agree ?

• Yes, I do agree !

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no. putin is right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm... there's one minor little scuffle in between '1939 Finland' and '1969 China' that was left out of that list which is trying to prove how bad the Russians are at war. That little scuffle was seen by the Russian people as involving their very existence.

Seeing the disgusting ridicule and hatred directed by both sides here at the people, not the rulers, of the opposing side makes me remember why, as a teenager, I was so attacted to Marxism and its "Workers of the world unite!" internationalism.

FjXMGplXgAAdEmk.jpg

you're a German,
no I am not, I am an Eastern - European&Swede , try to talk to Muscovites as a neutral friend, I did many time, this summer and have never had illusions about them before , "I know" them for 600 years, rapists , looters , butchers, thugs

no I am not, I am an Eastern - European&Swede , try to talk to Muscovites as a neutral friend, I did many time, this summer and have never had illusions about them before , "I know" them for 600 years, rapists , looters , butchers, thugs

I have a number of Ukrainian and Russian friends. They're good people. Are there horrible Russians? You bet. Are there horrible [ fill in here with the name of any country ]? You bet.

If I were to try list all the great Russian scientists, mathematicians, composers, novellists, poets ... I'd be here all night.

Russia is not Putin or Medvedev or Dugin. Germany was not Hitler or Goebbels. Italy was not Mussolini.

You say you're from an Eastern European country (half of you).

Well, I have to tell you, many Americans have horrible prejudices about these countries. We have "Polish jokes" -- not flattering towards the Poles. We have "Hungarian jokes". Not flattering towards the Hungarians. (And there are no doubt "American jokes" told by other peoples against us.)

We must promote the friendship of all the peoples of the world. There are lots of bad leaders, and they'll probably drag the world's peoples into another horrible stupid war.

Too bad only the leaders couldn't suffer in it.

When you condemn all Russians, you condemn Mr Navalny, freezing in a Siberian prison for opposing Putin. You condemn those brave Russian journalists, assassinated in Russia for exposing crimes of the government. You condemn "Pussy Riot". You condemn my lovely friends. It's the sort of thinking -- if you can call it 'thinking' -- that has caused immense misery in the past. We must get past it.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Russian scientists, mathematicians, composers, novellists, poets
ALL WERE THE HARDCORE IMPERIALISTS WHO have REJECTED MY right to even exist , should I love them ? give them my land ? no FUCK THEM ALL , they WILL GET NOTHING FROM US NOTHING !

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

Forum List

Back