If the Germans had defeafeated theRusians

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
on theEastern Front

What I wisgh wouldhaveve happenned ......................

get thecommies out of themix ....................................

Then theUSA abd Britiain could hace cut a deakl with Hitler...............................

Russia has a habit of swallowing up all its modern invaders. Its military leaders simply trade distance for time, waiting long enough for General Winter to do the rest to the invader. How many of Napoleon's soldiers made that long trek back from Moscow through the snow? Once the dust settled at Kursk, the German was done too, although Jerry and Fritz didn't realize it at the time. Unlimited manpower is a weapon in and of itself.
My freshman chemistry professor used this historical anecdote to illustrate chemistry's importance on the second or third day of class. 'One enterprising French manufacturer decided to squeeze a little more for himself from the Emperors coffers so he changed the alloy mixture on the brass buttons he was supplying for the Emperor's soldiers uniforms at the time. The new alloy mixture proved just fine and dandy while the Emperor's soldiers paraded about in their finest on Bastille day, but the new mix had just one tiny little drawback: It crystallized and crumbled to powder when subjected to extreme cold.' I hear its very cold in Moscow in the winter.

Russia has a habit of swallowing up all its modern invaders. Its military leaders simply trade distance for time, waiting long enough for General Winter .

... and General Spring, and General Summer, and General Autumn...

One idiot starts the THIRD identical thread in two months; the other idiot pipes in with an old twaddle about "General Season"...

on theEastern Front

Then theUSA abd Britiain could hace cut a deakl with Hitler...............................

You are a sick fucking mutt.:mad:

on theEastern Front

Yeah, it would've been great if they had more time to perfect their advanced weaponry to give them the advantage. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back