If Texas goes blue, is America done for?

Candidates make races.

What most don’t understand about the shit-hole that is Texas is that the people in the small towns can’t be told what to do by the law, by the courts, or by the political parties. The local LEOs have tolerance for good old boys and whatnot. If you’re not hurting anyone and live 3 blocks from the bar where you get plastered every night, they don’t care that much when you drive home and take out a few mailboxes. Or if you grow weed and clearly aren’t juiced enough to get mixed up in some violent turf war over it….they will let you grow your weed. Speeding, burning your trash during a drought, etc… Its all good. You see this on the roadways, in the schools, etc… all the way up to the businesses whose plants continuously blow up along the coast line due to zero regulation.

The only people who are almost incorruptible are the TDPS. Try driving from SA to Houston/Corpus/Victoria/Fort Stockton without seeing platoons of their cars patrolling the roadways. You can’t. Anyway, they basically arrest all of the folks who are given a pass in the counties and small towns. There is no “DPS” style authority patrolling the chemical plants so that is why if you drive over the speed limit on I-10 or 37, you’ll get a ticket. If you push out 3 gazillion cubic yards of pollution over your limit, you’re a “model citizen” who will never be arrested much less fined.

The reason I said all that is to say this. The culture is one of “nobody tells me what to do” and every moronic hick in the state passes this along to their kid. So when it gets into the voting booth, the parties don’t have all that much of an impact in Texas. What does have an impact is psychee. The Democrats have a big problem over there because a lot of their platform is doing exactly that….telling you what to do. You can’t pollute. You can’t play football on Friday if you’re failing Monday-Thursday in high school. You can’t buy 500 rifles at a time…. whatever. For the Republicans, the problem is that the rural areas in Texas have become so hickified that a Hispanic who wants to get a house in Beeville or Splendora or Ozona or Kerrville etc… will quickly find themselves being pulled over for driving while Mexican, their kids will be treated differently in school, etc… So they move to a larger town like Corpus, San Antonio, Houston, etc… where their culture has taken some root and you end up with places like South Houston, where English is essentially a foreign language.

I used to work near this place in South Houston on Spencer Highway near Shaver Street.

View attachment 279215

I don’t know if it’s still there but across the street was another super market named Mi Tienda. And I see in the pic that Fred Loya has an insurance office there—"Let Loya Insure Yah!” He’s a big Beto Backer.

Just a little side-bar. The hilarious thing is that the “you can’t tell me what to do” is played out every year in some degree by kids getting expelled from school because they wore a shirt that the district didn’t like, or had their hair dyed a color that didn’t conform etc… The same law enforcement apparatus that enforces the laws it deems necessary is the same group that puts the hammer down on non-conformity. When, in actuality, they too are the non-conformists.

Anyway…as for politics, Republican psychee is the biggest problem the republicans have. It drives Hispanics out of the small towns to larger cities where they vote in blocks for Democrats who are only a few degrees less repugnant than Republicans.

This is Cruz’s victory in 2012 as I recall.

View attachment 279216

The blue areas in the middle is Bexar County (I believe) and Dallas County. Note the light red around each.

Now here is his victory in 2018:

View attachment 279217

Note the Tarrant County (by Dallas) and Comal and Travis County around San Antonio. All Flipped! The largest WTF isn’t that Harris County (Houston) flipped but Fort Bend County to the SW of Houston flipped too.
If I were the Republicans…I’d be launching a full court press probe of voter fraud in FTB county. That is Tom DeLay territory (or at least was). Shocking results there.

Anyway…you see the pattern. Nueces County got rid of an old white puss ball as it’s county judge and replace it with a young Latina named Barbra Canales so It looks ripe for the picking for the Dems as well.
So the future looks bright for the DEMS in Texas until they screw it up which won’t be long if history is any indication.
Democrat Voters want to be submissive and obedient serfs.
GOP Voters are independent thinkers.
Traditionally the Democrats bigots have hated mainstream society.
Texas Democrats are typical angry racist bigots who hate Anglos and religious bigots who hate Christians.
The Blues parts of Texas are where all of the problems are.....poverty, crime, corruption, gangs, bad schools...
Democrat voters are low class people.
What will happen is the educated middle class voters will abandon the Dem cities first and then the entire Dem states.
The racist and corrupt Democratic Party is not really changing any minds, they are just chasing the vital middle class away.

Democrat Voters want to be submissive and obedient serfs.
GOP Voters are independent thinkers.
Traditionally the Democrats bigots have hated mainstream society.
Texas Democrats are typical angry racist bigots who hate Anglos and religious bigots who hate Christians.
The Blues parts of Texas are where all of the problems are.....poverty, crime, corruption, gangs, bad schools...
Democrat voters are low class people.
What will happen is the educated middle class voters will abandon the Dem cities first and then the entire Dem states.
The racist and corrupt Democratic Party is not really changing any minds, they are just chasing the vital middle class away.
That pretty much sums it up. Democrats are the party of bigots and racists.

It could be just another media lie. It's hard to know what's true and what isn't true when the media lies so much.
O’Rourke lost by a tiny margin. There’s your first clue.
Turning the whole nation into a large old corrupted blue city is not going to win anything. The first clues were the progs who left the cities first. Only to turn their guilt into a national suicide as they live opulent lives while going to the public chastizing the whole situation blaming others who want to live their lives better also.

They're saying in the news that Texas is going blue, apparently five GOP Congressmen have resigned because they don't think they'd win re-election in 2020.

Texas has been a solid Republican state ever since the South switched over during the Nixon years.

If Texas goes blue, we lose every election I think. It would be hard to pull off a Republican victory without all those electoral votes.

Is it time to panic?

It is time for Democrats to put on the feather headpiece, beat the drums, and do a victory dance?
Don’t worry Texas elections are rigged

They're saying in the news that Texas is going blue, apparently five GOP Congressmen have resigned because they don't think they'd win re-election in 2020.

Texas has been a solid Republican state ever since the South switched over during the Nixon years.

If Texas goes blue, we lose every election I think. It would be hard to pull off a Republican victory without all those electoral votes.

Is it time to panic?

It is time for Democrats to put on the feather headpiece, beat the drums, and do a victory dance?

Brown populous = Beggars = Democrat Voters = Unproductive Dangerous Super Shithole....It’s the exact same dynamic everywhere dark people inhabit.
But, but, but....RUSSIA!
If conservatives weren’t such pathetic, nutless pussies they would have nipped this shit in the butt years ago. The Left owns their asses through PC...they’ve had them terrified to take a stand against the brown invasion. It took Trumps campaign to wake the sackless bastards up. It’s too late...I’ll see all you decent, real Americans in a predominantly white nation in the near future.
(did anyone piss themselves while reading this brutally honest, candid, very true post?).... Mac1958 ?

Is it time to panic?

Brown populous = Beggars = Democrat Voters = Unproductive Dangerous Super Shithole....It’s the exact same dynamic everywhere dark people inhabit.
But, but, but....RUSSIA!
If conservatives weren’t such pathetic, nutless pussies they would have nipped this shit in the butt years ago. The Left owns their asses through PC...they’ve had them terrified to take a stand against the brown invasion. It took Trumps campaign to wake the sackless bastards up. It’s too late...I’ll see all you decent, real Americans in a predominantly white nation in the near future.
(did anyone piss themselves while reading this brutally honest, candid, very true post?).... Mac1958 ?
Well no, not at all. I know how you are. No problem.

Is it time to panic?

"Is it time to panic?" :auiqs.jpg:

Nevada was a swing state, but all this movement of Californians here has turned us blue. They fled California to get away from high taxes and onerous regulations, but they remain Californians at heart, so they will vote for Democrats who will impose high taxes and onerous regulations here.
Oh dear gods....please don't tell me you live in Nevada...............are you one of those who voted for the dead brothel owner?

Oh, when you mentioned O'Rourke I didn't know who you were talking about. Everyone always calls him Beto.

I think a man who runs for President should have something more on his resume than that he ran for Senate and lost.

It would be nice if he had done more than a reality show too.
Trump built an Empire. Taking the job of President was actually a step down for him.
"trump built an Empire".......how many bankrupcies? :auiqs.jpg:

Is it time to panic?

It’s time for conservatives to stop with ridiculous loaded question fallacies.

This is how population replacement works. Massive immigration helped along by abortion and murder.

Is it time to panic?

It’s time for conservatives to stop with ridiculous loaded question fallacies.
Everything looks like a fallacy to you, Clayton.

I think you're confusing the word "fallacy" with the word "fellatio".

Oh, when you mentioned O'Rourke I didn't know who you were talking about. Everyone always calls him Beto.

I think a man who runs for President should have something more on his resume than that he ran for Senate and lost.

It would be nice if he had done more than a reality show too.
Trump built an Empire. Taking the job of President was actually a step down for him.
"trump built an Empire".......how many bankrupcies? :auiqs.jpg:

500 companies owned, more than 20,000 employees, operating over several decades and only six bankruptcy filings.
Hmmm, I’m certain you’ve contributed more to American society...right?

What did #TalibanTrump have on his resume before he ran for President?

What did #TalibanTrump have on his resume before he ran for President?

Not a list warning (which you are now on) that much I assure you.
#18 on Forbes list. You are where? #30 million? Or so?

Last edited:

Is it time to panic?

It's not time for democrats to beat the drums. That's only the point at which the fight starts. America will not be handed over to invaders simply by democrats inviting them over the border.

Is it time to panic?

Once it goes blue, Republicans will never take the White House again

Forum List

Back