If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

However, women do. And one woman in particular who will likely be sitting soon on the Court will give a fuck. Unless late-80s Ginsburg pulls out of her nosedive.

More masturbation....

Trump isn't getting any more court picks.. He's done.

Literally false. Any openings in the next two years he gets to fill because he has the Senate. The only thing the democrats can do is scream bloody murder and pretend they're significant. Oh, and of course assassinate the character of anyone he appoints. They'll do that anyway.

Do you honestly think Buzzy holds on for two more years?

Yes. Because if he admitted what he knows about trannies....that many remain sexually attracted to women, then the sell to force women & girls to shower next to them would be much harder.

Meh, I still would not give a fuck.

Which illustrates your lack of integrity and your misogyny and is why no one takes you seriously.

Yes. Many gay men are woman haters. They see “breeders” as competition for the dick they’re after.

Sure like other scheming women, they’ll emulate the pretty ones, lisp, call them honey & go shopping with them. It it’s just to get the right angle gauged for the knife they’ll stick in their back later.

Sparky doesn’t care how women feel about deranged men taking over women’s sports or communal showers. Women were merely a vehicle for the gay male activists to gain a toehold on voter sympathy. That’s why them taking trannies into their plan was a serious miscalculation.

So their new response is simply “get used to it breeders” or “meh I don’t give a fuck”.

Literally false. Any openings in the next two years he gets to fill because he has the Senate. The only thing the democrats can do is scream bloody murder and pretend they're significant. Oh, and of course assassinate the character of anyone he appoints. They'll do that anyway.

Do you honestly think Buzzy holds on for two more years?

Yeah, I think she does...

And after Trump crashes the economy this year, he's pretty much done.

Yes. Many gay men are woman haters. They see “breeders” as competition for the dick they’re after.

You'd know all about being a gay man, Sil. It's been SCIENTIFICALLY established most homophobes are latent gays.

Sparky doesn’t care how women feel about deranged men taking over women’s sports or communal showers. Women were merely a vehicle for the gay male activists to gain a toehold on voter sympathy. That’s why them taking trannies into their plan was a serious miscalculation.

Okay, Sparky's a different person who joined 3 years before I did and has about a quarter the number of posts.

Here's the thing. Trannies are less than 0.3% of the population (including ladies who think they're dudes). You not wanting them to exist doesn't mean they don't

Where do you think they are peeing now?

Where do you think they are peeing now?
If they are men, in the men’s bathroom or individual unisex bathrooms.

Just because a man thinks he is a woman doesn’t mean he is & can impose on women-only hygiene areas.

If they are men, in the men’s bathroom or individual unisex bathrooms.

I'm sure you can comfort yourself in thinking that... but I promise you, most people aren't doing Junk Checks at the bathroom door.
They are doing Adam’z apple & 5 o’clock shadow checks though. And in the showers & locker rooms you’d better believe there’s a junk check.

Forum List

Back