If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

The people who really hate gays.
The people who really hate blacks.
The people who really hate Hispanics.
The people who really hate Muslims.
The people who really hate women’s rights.
The people who really hate education.

Odd how they all ended up in the Republican Party.

You need to get out more.

Women’s rights? You mean the right to privacy to undress in their segregated personal hygiene chambers without deranged males getting naked right next to them?

That’s a republican platform? Really?

And how about the right to compete against just their own gender in sporting events? :popcorn:

Women’s rights? You mean the right to privacy to undress in their segregated personal hygiene chambers without deranged males getting naked right next to them?

And how about the right to compete against just their own gender in sporting events?

Oh, noes, a man competed in a sport no one cares about that we only have because feminists insisted we should have it!!!!

This is a national tragedy, I tell you. Making the Lesbians play with the trans men!!!

Oh, noes, a man competed in a sport no one cares about that we only have because feminists insisted we should have it!!!!

This is a national tragedy, I tell you. Making the Lesbians play with the trans men!!!
How about turning that into a singsong & before every debate in 2020 the democrats can play it over a loudspeaker?

Please?

Trust me, by the time Trump is done messing up the economy, the Dem Canidate could come out in Ed Wood level bad drag and still win. Easily.
Actually Dick Cheney destroyed our economy; which has remained destroyed for over a decade now.

I doubt Trump will be running in 2020. If you are still having trannies win in women’s sports & entering their showers, dems are dead in the water no matter what year it is.

I think dem strategists should not believe me. They should keep up the tranny drumbeat.

Actually Dick Cheney destroyed our economy; which has remained destroyed for over a decade now.

I doubt Trump will be running in 2020. If you are still having trannies win in women’s sports & entering their showers, dems are dead in the water no matter what year it is.

I think dem strategists should not believe me. They should keep up the tranny drumbeat.

Actually, unless he is impeached and removed, Trump is the candidate in 2020.

But again, the economy will be in full recession by then, and funny thing about Willie Christian White Trash. When the economy is bad, he puts his checkbook over his bible and he votes Democratic. Happened in 1992, happened in 2008.

and funny thing about Willie Christian White Trash. When the economy is bad, he puts his checkbook over his bible and he votes Democratic. Happened in 1992, happened in 2008.
That was before girls in school were ordered to undress in front of boys.

Wanda-mamma blue collar of several races puts their common sense over their checkbook & votes conservative. Men taking wins from every women-only sporting club is going to be the icing on the cake.

And how about the right to compete against just their own gender in sporting events?

Yes, we know you have contempt for girls and women and that you have no substantive response. This is a gaping hole in your insane argument that you cannot deal with.

Wanda-mamma blue collar of several races puts their common sense over their checkbook & votes conservative. Men taking wins from every women-only sporting club is going to be the icing on the cake.

Nobody cares about this issue but you hard core homophobes...

trust me, when people's 401K are crashing, they aren't going to give a fuck.

Nobody cares about this issue but you hard core homophobes...

trust me, when people's 401K are crashing, they aren't going to give a fuck.
So they would vote for the party famous for levvying more taxes who also want to force girls to shower with boys in school?

So they would vote for the party famous for levvying more taxes who also want to force girls to shower with boys in school?

Uh, yeah, dummy. Most people think the rich should pay their fair share. and they don't obsess about gays 24/7 like you do because they are well adjusted in their sexuality.

Interesting that you cannot distinguish between homosexuality and transgenderism.

Uh, yeah, dummy. Most people think the rich should pay their fair share. and they don't obsess about gays 24/7 like you do because they are well adjusted in their sexuality.

Interesting that you cannot distinguish between homosexuality and transgenderism.
Yes. Because if he admitted what he knows about trannies....that many remain sexually attracted to women, then the sell to force women & girls to shower next to them would be much harder.

Yes. Because if he admitted what he knows about trannies....that many remain sexually attracted to women, then the sell to force women & girls to shower next to them would be much harder.

Meh, I still would not give a fuck.

upload_2019-1-15_18-2-59.jpeg

Meh, I still would not give a fuck.
However, women do. And one woman in particular who will likely be sitting soon on the Court will give a fuck. Unless late-80s Ginsburg pulls out of her nosedive.

does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "Christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?

I dunno. But if you have a gun for sale, and you think a potential buyer is a psychopath, should you be able to refuse?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back