If Romney had won. . .

Why are Obama's people still so mad???

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.

You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

I have a feeling America's darkest hour is still in front of us and Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

I'm surprised you even felt hopeful that Romney would win. I was confident it would turn out this way ever since the silly primary debates. Romney was only the best of the worst. That is the reason he was even in the general.

His primaries were bad, his convention was awful, he had some success with his first debate but both of the others were disasterous for him. I had no doubt Obama was going to win. It was another amazing landslide victory for him.

American voters have spoken.

Yep, much to their detriment.

obama voters are mad because they still have to deal with the 48% of the people who didn't want him AND the specific percentage of the population that is in business and finance, and thus is a better position to hurt them.

Mebbe they're mad about this, the count, county by county.

» The United States: All Town, No Country - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

It would leave an ordinary prudent man feeling somewhat constrained if his plans were to "Fundamentally destroy a nation (or a village)", but not likely to affect someone possessed with a level of supreme arrogance like Obama. Therein lies the rub, if you look closely at the map, the blue votes are all contained in little blue foci and those little blue foci are a lot like a wheeled military column on a paved road trying to flee an assault by fighter aircraft. The aircraft will attempt to hit the lead vehicle in the fleeing column and then next hit the trailing vehicle in the column leaving the rest of the column trapped between the two. It then becomes a simple matter of making repeated passes over the column until all the vehicles therein are destroyed with just twisted burning hunks of unrecognizable metal remaining with an occassional immolated skull, hand or leg protruding from them. Just look at what happened to New York and New Jersey after a piddling little wind and rain storm. God and Mother Nature despise cities anyway. If you crowd laboratory rats they begin to die spontaneously for no discernible reasons.
Pat Caddell, Democratic pollster, remarked early on that Obama's record as president was so bad that in order to gain re election he would have to run a campaign so low and so dirty that the country would be ungovernable afterwards. He did and it is.
If Barry oversteps his Constitutional bounds too far he faces the possibility of soldiers from a resurgent, rejuvenated Confederated States of America going through the White House room by room looking for his hiding place.
And then you toss in the report on fr, just now, if verifiable, that enough military ballots turned up too late that they cannot be counted, but in sufficient enough number they could have given the election to Romney. Apparently they sat in a warehouse for a month, then were bundled up, labeled as ammunition and sent to Afghanistan. Couple that with the reported 142 per cent voter turnout in places like Port St Lucie, Fl and you have quite a bit of salt being rubbed into wounds, enough to start a fire of sorts.

The stock market said it all....it went downhill the following day after the idiot won.

Fail after fail, you just keep dropping turds out of your mouth.

The market was down because the EU revised it's growth estimates down for the end of the year, they released it the night of the election (while our markets were closed).

In addition, most market pundits were focused on the "fiscal cliff".

Obama getting elected... Not so much.. :lol:

A question for which there seems to be no answer I'm not a Obama fan I was disappointed Romney lost but I'm over it why the left still seems so mad I don't know.

Isn't it amazing? Do you think it's because they know, deep down, they made a horrible mistake in judgement??

My theory for what it's worth is they thought this was going to be 2008 again and they were going to take back the House and get bigger gains in the Senate and neither happened instead we got the status quo.

obama voters are mad because they still have to deal with the 48% of the people who didn't want him AND the specific percentage of the population that is in business and finance, and thus is a better position to hurt them.

We can hope, can't we? Nothing would please me more than bringing him down unless a curtain were suddenly parted and people could see who (and WHAT) Obama really is.

A question for which there seems to be no answer I'm not a Obama fan I was disappointed Romney lost but I'm over it why the left still seems so mad I don't know.

Isn't it amazing? Do you think it's because they know, deep down, they made a horrible mistake in judgement??

My theory for what it's worth is they thought this was going to be 2008 again and they were going to take back the House and get bigger gains in the Senate and neither happened instead we got the status quo.

Good answer!! Thank you 10 times for that insight.

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.

You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

I have a feeling America's darkest hour is still in front of us and Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

Share what? Romney said he wouldn't be president for half the country. Did you think he was lying? You got "issues".

Who said Obama supporters were mad? The day after the election I saw alot of Obama supporters on here happily gloating, while the few Republicans who showed up were pouting about voter fraud, RINOs, the end of America, etc. etc. I still see alot of it going on today.

Speaking of mad, where has Liability been recently? :lol:

i know what i see, and its that you are a retard who doesn't know your head from your ass.

You lost, get over it, and either help fix this nation, or shut the fuck up and get out of the way.

i know what i see, and its that you are a retard who doesn't know your head from your ass.

You lost, get over it, and either help fix this nation, or shut the fuck up and get out of the way.
Wow no anger in that response.

The stock market said it all....it went downhill the following day after the idiot won.

If Romney won, then the stock market would've taken off with stocks in high tech companies being spurred on.

Now, the best stock is in healthcare which is more inefficient than most economic sectors, but liberals like choosing a loser.

are you this stupid in real life?

you are misunderstanding, per usual being a right winger.
We are not angry we just know you are so out of your mind with rage you cannot understand anything in a rational manner.

I've been reading this board the past few days and the one thing I can say is that the worst temper tantrums I have ever seen in my life are being thrown by the right. It leaves me with no doubt that if Republicans had won the white house, many members of this forum, and in the real world, would be demanding the lynching of anyone who doesn't find their ideology appealing.

You wish it was anger, but its not. Its cutting through the typical Bullshit you people like to spout off on a daily basis.

I see you are not interested in helping, so then we can ignore you.

They're worn out from being on the defensive for the past four years...it takes a lot of energy defending someone who hasn't lived up to most of their promises, and now they know they'll have to continue to defend and deflect for another four years. Anyone who voted Bush for his first term, and then even his second term, and whether or not eventually became disillusioned, knows exactly what I'm talking about in regards to just getting sick of tired of the attacks. If Obama continues to not get us on a better path, I'm not sure that his supporters will admit to it the way many Bush supporters finally did.

We can hope, can't we? Nothing would please me more than bringing him down unless a curtain were suddenly parted and people could see who (and WHAT) Obama really is.

How do you explain the big senate win as well, Americans just don't like you guys.

Now then, just get some class, losers.

You wish it was anger, but its not. Its cutting through the typical Bullshit you people like to spout off on a daily basis.

I see you are not interested in helping, so then we can ignore you.

No it's anger very immature childish anger from someone who thinks helping means blindly following someone else. Telling people I won you lost and making clear we are doing things my way end of story end of discussion is neither wanting or asking for help. The final popular vote was around 50% to 48% give or take if you want to try ignoring pretty much half the country again you do so at your own peril. The left tried that after the 2008 election when the margin of victory for Obama was seven points I believe how did that work for you?

Forum List

Back