If Romney had won. . .

Obama 2008 was Hope&Change. That didn't work, so he morphed into Obama 2012 The Revenge.

The hardcore Obamanoids aren't going to be satisfied with just getting Obamaphones and food stamps. They want Revenge. Against whom? Anyone who has something they want.

Obama 2008 was Hope&Change. That didn't work, so he morphed into Obama 2012 The Revenge.

The hardcore Obamanoids aren't going to be satisfied with just getting Obamaphones and food stamps. They want Revenge. Against whom? Anyone who has something they want.

Can you show evidence that a single person was given a free phone because they voted for Obama?

Seriously, just a single instance.

Can you show where I said people were given an Obamaphone for voting?

Cuz I don't recall posting that.

Why are Obama's people still so mad???

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.

You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

I have a feeling America's darkest hour is still in front of us and Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

You don't really believe you belong to the half of the country Romney would have supported? You don't have enough money.

Can you show evidence that a single person was given a free phone because they voted for Obama?

Seriously, just a single instance.

I don't think we have to wonder about you any longer. You simply aren't very bright. . .Bless your heart.:D

If Romney had won I'd've been so full of hope and good feelings I'd've wanted to share it with everybody. I'd be calling for unity and putting the past behind us as we went forward as a great nation once again.

You see no such principles in Obama's people. They know, deep inside, they've made a horrible error in judgement and they are desparately looking for someone to blame.

So this is America now. The mean spirited, the nasty tempered and the petty have the floor now and we are all the poorer for it.

I have a feeling America's darkest hour is still in front of us and Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

I've been reading this board the past few days and the one thing I can say is that the worst temper tantrums I have ever seen in my life are being thrown by the right. It leaves me with no doubt that if Republicans had won the white house, many members of this forum, and in the real world, would be demanding the lynching of anyone who doesn't find their ideology appealing.

Really? Then you should re-read this thread again. These are people that WON and they can barely control themselves.:D

Wow no anger in that response.

You wish it was anger, but its not. Its cutting through the typical Bullshit you people like to spout off on a daily basis.

I see you are not interested in helping, so then we can ignore you.

No it's anger very immature childish anger from someone who thinks helping means blindly following someone else. Telling people I won you lost and making clear we are doing things my way end of story end of discussion is neither wanting or asking for help. The final popular vote was around 50% to 48% give or take if you want to try ignoring pretty much half the country again you do so at your own peril. The left tried that after the 2008 election when the margin of victory for Obama was seven points I believe how did that work for you?

Odd, can you please tell me how you know me better than I know myself?

I've been reading this board the past few days and the one thing I can say is that the worst temper tantrums I have ever seen in my life are being thrown by the right. It leaves me with no doubt that if Republicans had won the white house, many members of this forum, and in the real world, would be demanding the lynching of anyone who doesn't find their ideology appealing.

Really? Then you should re-read this thread again. These are people that WON and they can barely control themselves.:D

Blocking out out the rest of the forums isn't helping your credibility with me.

You wish it was anger, but its not. Its cutting through the typical Bullshit you people like to spout off on a daily basis.

No it's anger very immature childish anger from someone who thinks helping means blindly following someone else. Telling people I won you lost and making clear we are doing things my way end of story end of discussion is neither wanting or asking for help. The final popular vote was around 50% to 48% give or take if you want to try ignoring pretty much half the country again you do so at your own peril. The left tried that after the 2008 election when the margin of victory for Obama was seven points I believe how did that work for you?

I'm going by the tone of your post and the language you use that makes it pretty easy to distinguish between anger and happiness.

they want a one party system

The day after the election I saw so many angry posts here about Bush and the GOP...
Libs are just a mean angry bunch of people with no joy in their lives.
At least a lot of the ones here.

24 hours after their guy won they were still attacking republicans.
You won take a few moments....The GOP will still be around.

You are about as transparent as they come dear.
:D

Blocking out out the rest of the forums isn't helping your credibility with me.

Now really. You don't think I've made it all these years without your approval?? puleeeeze.

No we don't. You should wash your hands... all slimy and gross from pulling all that shit out of your ass.

The day after the election I saw so many angry posts here about Bush and the GOP...
Libs are just a mean angry bunch of people with no joy in their lives.
At least a lot of the ones here.

24 hours after their guy won they were still attacking republicans.
You won take a few moments....The GOP will still be around.

Wait'll the ACA and only temp jobs kicks in, you think they're mad now?? Wait'll they start putting together what they've done to themselves. THEN your gonna see some anger.:D

No we don't. You should wash your hands... all slimy and gross from pulling all that shit out of your ass.

why are you libs declaring the GOP to be dead and an Obama landslide?

You are about as transparent as they come dear.
:D
Ah you have nothing

Forum List

Back