If Romney doesn't win, what's next for the GOP?

What's next? More of the same. The GOP isn't going to change just because they lose this election.

The country needs great teachers, more people inside the system, and since we outspend the next 25 countries en toto in defense spending, take a hike. We have plenty to cut without being "weak".

The country needs great teachers, more people inside the system, and since we outspend the next 25 countries en toto in defense spending, take a hike. We have plenty to cut without being "weak".

tell me about it, he stole 716 billion dollars from medicare, so you take a fucking hike.

No, he did not, and if he did, a GOP house will get it back.

We lost, WT, I am afraid.

If Mitt Romney doesn't win (and how big an if that is, is certainly open for interpretation) how does the GOP react?

I think they have no choice but to Cooperate with Obama in Immigration Reform. Gaining Favor with the Latino Vote seems to be their Most Viable Option to catch up to the Dems.

This. GOP needs to make concessions on smaller issues for the greater good. They should've done this way earlier IMO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back