If President Trump was assassinated, would the Liberals cheer?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I believe a fair percentage would. That is how far gone they are with the obsessive hatred toward the man. In their minds he is some sort of orange villain, a caricature, not really a human. We've already had Democratic leaders calling for his assassination, I have to believe someone is going to try before his first term is up.

I believe a fair percentage would. That is how far gone they are with the obsessive hatred toward the man. In their minds he is some sort of orange villain, a caricature, not really a human. We've already had Democratic leaders calling for his assassination, I have to believe someone is going to try before his first term is up.
I think a fair percentage of conservatives would cheer as well. There are many conservatives very unhappy with President Pussyboy and his cult, and what they have done to the conservative political party in America.

I think a fair percentage of conservatives would cheer as well. There are many conservatives very unhappy with President Pussyboy and his cult, and what they have done to the conservative political party in America.
The GOP hasn't been "conservative" since Coolidge.

Of course that is absurd... you got confused somewhere, and somehow think you are not a wingnut, teetering over the edge of the far right cliff.

If President Trump was assassinated, would the Liberals cheer?

It's their sweet wet dream. Let's hope kind Santa won't fulfill their wishes. NEVER.

Of course that is absurd... you got confused somewhere, and somehow think you are not a wingnut, teetering over the edge of the far right cliff.
Pffft....If the chumps that have been running the GOP for the past 50 years are "conservative", the word is in fact meaningless.

Liberalfilth would masturbate and actually have the first real orgasm of their life. Because these mistakes of carbon-construction are only capable of feeling any kind of pleasure from sadistic destruction and cruelty against anything American. Just like the muslims to whom they spread their leperotic butt cheeks.

Pffft....If the chumps that have been running the GOP for the past 50 years are "conservative", the word is in fact meaningless.
haha, riiiight.... all "RINO"s that fail the purity test. Because, hey, SURELY you must be normal, and they are all abnormal, right? heh heh

Only friggin psychos cheer for the death of anyone. Just look at the posts in this forum alone by many mentally ill Trumpist psychos on Ruth Bader Ginsberg. He will serve out his term and get booted out by the electorate in 2020. If not, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
The news rooms across the nation would celebrate.....sick sick people are responsible for informing the people...that is scary....

haha, riiiight.... all "RINO"s that fail the purity test. Because, hey, SURELY you must be normal, and they are all abnormal, right? heh heh
I judge by actions, not talk.

Never noticed that the smallest budget of "conservative" Reagan was bigger than Jimmy Carter's biggest, huh?

Never noticed that the Federal Register grew like leaps and bounds when "conservative" Bushes were in power, didja?

Didn't notice that the first impulse of "conservative" Duba Bush after 9/11℠ was to grow The State, didja?

Didn't think so....Just keep living in your contrived little Hegelian left/right bubble, comrade.

The news rooms across the nation would celebrate.....sick sick people are responsible for informing the people...that is scary....
Wrong. There will be no glee like you will see from Trumpists if something were to happen to RBG. You are projecting.

Only Conservatives celebrate bad luck on the opposition

They still celebrate the death of JFK

I judge by actions, not talk.

Never noticed that the smallest budget of "conservative" Reagan was bigger than Jimmy Carter's biggest, huh?

Never noticed that the Federal Register grew like leaps and bounds when "conservative" Bushes were in power, didja?

Didn't notice that the first impulse of "conservative" Duba Bush after 9/11℠ was to grow The State, didja?

Didn't think so....Just keep living in your contrived little Hegelian left/right bubble, comrade.
Yes, of course I noticed. In fact, I think everyone knows the republicans are much more fiscally irresponsible than democrats are. But that is not that all that defines conservatism.

Might not cheer but wouldn't shed a tear

Forum List

Back