If pedophiles become priests for access to children (or so i have heard)

" Go and be fruitful and multiply"....unless a dude with a gold wand wearing a robe and a yarmulke(ever wonder about that one?) tells you not to.

You are entitled to your opinions, Picaro, but you should post real links before you read any of it.

Nobody reads them, Jake, especially you. Anybody who wants to can verify every single thing I've said, and there is nothing you can do to stop them. I could care less about opinions of assorted sociopaths and deviants here, none of you are serious posters or even informed, you're just trolls, is all.

Maybe. Religions condone all kinds of immorality.

Not nearly even remotely as much as 'new atheists' and 'rationalists' do, which is why so many of you are mentally ill deviants and so obsessed with ridiculous Xian bashing rubbish.
Matter of opinion. Religion has been used to justify countless horrors over the millenia.

Then post all you want, Picaro. I don't care about your opinions on this because they sound so uninformed, so twisted.

Not nearly even remotely as much as 'new atheists' and 'rationalists' do, which is why so many of you are mentally ill deviants and so obsessed with ridiculous Xian bashing rubbish.
Matter of opinion. Religion has been used to justify countless horrors over the millenia.
And yet by any objective assessment, religion has been a force for good. Maybe your problem is that you have never made an objective assessment.

And yet by any objective assessment, religion has been a force for good. Maybe your problem is that you have never made an objective assessment.
Force for good, except for the people conquered and slaughtered who had a different religion. If you’re going to complain about objectivity, you should try it first.

Force for good, except for the people conquered and slaughtered who had a different religion. If you’re going to complain about objectivity, you should try it first.
I totally agree. That is exactly what I have done.

Now wold you like to do the same for militant atheists? Because their atrocities were less than 100 years ago and dwarfed anything religion has done. Not to mention they have never done one good thing for the world while religion has.
'

Probably private and religious school teachers. The fascists in Germany had this strange mixture of sexual strangeness and religion.

Now wold you like to do the same for militant atheists? Because their atrocities were less than 100 years ago and dwarfed anything religion has done. Not to mention they have never done one good thing for the world while religion has.
'
You are not being even a little bit objective :itsok:

'
But I have. I have looked at both sides of religion and militant atheism. The good and the bad.

I used to cut a Catholic priest's property. It was like 5 acres. I cut it once a week on his old Gravely. He paid my tuition to Catholic school as payment. It was a lot of years, too. He never once tried to molester me. Cool dude, he was.

Do pedophiles convert to Islam for acceptance?
Pedophiles are most likely to be white Christian males in their 40's with children of their own.
At least that used to be the FBI's typical pedophile.

Funny, they rarely molest their own children.

Most of the time, their sexuality is hetrosexual but their fetish is children.

I doubt if it's changed much in the last 40 years, since I did a report on it in phycology class in college.

Rubbish. The last major FBI investigation of NAMBLA is covered in a book named The Last Undercover; you're just a liar and deviant yourself. Also noteworthy is that even those pedophile who identify and prefer to rape little boys admit they also will rape little girls in a pinch, if boys aren't available, so the sickos also account for a significant number of male on girl kiddie rapes as well.
You have it backwards. Typically they want little girls, but will settle for little boys because little girls are more difficult to get to. But it's about the child, the sex of the child is secondary.

I know you want to blame gays so bad, but most gay men like men. Many hetrosexual white wingers love little girls. Look at Moore and Trump.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

'
But I have. I have looked at both sides of religion and militant atheism. The good and the bad.
You have dismissed millenia of slaughter in the name of the multitude of Gods in order to villainize what you perceive as atheist acts over a few years in the only century where weapons of mass murder existed. Thank goodness those weapons weren’t available in the past, or humanity would not exist.

Pedophiles are most likely to be public school teachers.
Speaking of school, perhaps some study is in order:

A Profile of the Child Molester and Grooming Techniques | Child Lures® Prevention

screen-shot-2014-10-28-at-5-26-20-pm.png

Characteristics of Child Sexual Predators

Profile of a Child Molester

'
You have dismissed millenia of slaughter in the name of the multitude of Gods in order to villainize what you perceive as atheist acts over a few years in the only century where weapons of mass murder existed. Thank goodness those weapons weren’t available in the past, or humanity would not exist.
No. I placed it in the context of that day. Just as I did the atrocities the militant atheists committed. It was a stark contrast.

Now let's look at the good each did, OK?

'
No. I placed it in the context of that day. Just as I did the atrocities the militant atheists committed. It was a stark contrast.

Plenty of good done by both. See, that’s objective.

'

What good was done by militant atheists?

Atheists were slaughtered for voicing their beliefs until very recently. But atheists accomplished quite a lot despite suffering under extreme oppression.

Atheists were slaughtered for voicing their beliefs until very recently. But atheists accomplished quite a lot despite suffering under extreme oppression.
Like what? They ran several countries in the 20th century and still run some today. What good has come from them?

Forum List

Back