Athiests Lie, The Bible Tells the Truth

popcorn.gif

In my humble opinion.
:popcorn:
So you agree that the first people to inhabit Israel were Black? Thats what the bible says.

"Cush was the father of Nimrod, who grew to be a mighty warrior on the earth. He was a might hunter before the LORD; that is why it is said, "Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD. " The centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh in Shinar. (Genesis 10:8-10)

Last edited:
In my humble opinion.

Atheists do lie. They're more devout than the most pious. The thing is, the atheist is just a believer whose faith has been severely challenged by some personal, life altering tragedy or disillusionment. What they're really begging us for is, one, affirmation that God has not abandoned them; and two, reassurance of our absolute faith--a life rope they can use to pull themselves back into the light of belief. We're just their safety lines, life rafts, philosophical antidepressant.

In my humble opinion.

Atheists do lie. They're more devout than the most pious. The thing is, the atheist is just a believer whose faith has been severely challenged by some personal, life altering tragedy or disillusionment. What they're really begging us for is, one, affirmation that God has not abandoned them; and two, reassurance of our absolute faith--a life rope they can use to pull themselves back into the light of belief. We're just their safety lines, life rafts, philosophical antidepressant.
Pure self-promoting Hogwash!

In my humble opinion.

Pure self-promoting Hogwash!

A hogwash is great on a hot summer day. What do you think I'm here for?

Since god is only 5800 or so years old, did all the humans before him go to hell for not believing in him? Sounds like something that asshole would do..

Since god is only 5800 or so years old, did all the humans before him go to hell for not believing in him? Sounds like something that asshole would do..
And since God created space and time approximately 14 billion years ago and exists outside of space an time, time is meaningless to him. In fact, most intelligent people believe that God experiences all time all at once. There is no past or future for God, there is only now, and all pasts and all futures exist in that now.

And since God created space and time approximately 14 billion years ago and exists outside of space an time, time is meaningless to him. In fact, most intelligent people believe that God experiences all time all at once. There is no past or future for God, there is only now, and all pasts and all futures exist in that now.
Ding is a Christian. The spin off of the Jewish religion
AGAIN, ding claims their own shit is wrong
Jesus WAS their messiah and their calendar IS wrong :lol:

So when did God's hair turn white?
Or is the concept of God as a hoary old geezer just hubris on the part of the ignorant goat-herders who invented this fairy-tale?

Or it could just be that there are people who aren't sold on the story, who need better evidence before making such a profound commitment, and whose perfectly reasonable questions haven't sufficiently been answered.

No one can say for sure where we came from. There is a difference between faith and fact.

Ding is a Christian. The spin off of the Jewish religion
AGAIN, ding claims their own shit is wrong
Jesus WAS their messiah and their calendar IS wrong :lol:
Nope, I don't think I have claimed "their own shit is wrong," TN. That's you building a strawman.

Yes, Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism. That's probably the first correct thing you have ever stated regarding the faith of others.

So when did God's hair turn white?
Or is the concept of God as a hoary old geezer just hubris on the part of the ignorant goat-herders who invented this fairy-tale?
I always figured it was a european creation. Like what they did with jesus.
I found it truly remarkable how the shroud of turin looked just like the european creation though. They got that right. Or found an old photo :lol:

Forum List

Back