If only women voted for President, here is what the election votes would be like

Presidential election forecast if only women's votes counted - More details

If only women voted, this is what it would look like. After the comments made by Trump degrading women, I think it would be even worse for Trump.

silver-electionupdate-womenvoted.png
Interesting graphic

What I think it reveals is there will be some surprises on election day as Republican women enter the voting booth and say....I just can't pull the lever for this guy

I hope they have a ride to their new homes...

Those women will pull the lever for Hillary and then say they voted for Trump

Oh, I thought women were against lying.

I think their conscience will take over once they get into the booth

Trump's comments about women apparently trump the awful treatment of women by Hillary, in the small minds of some.

Proof the MSM has duped some women.
yeah people are too biased so they focus on the negatives for Trump only
If Hillary were an R, most Americans would know about this...

SHE LIED
Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.
Hillary Clinton is known as a champion of women and girls, but one woman who says she was raped as a 12-year-old in Arkansas doesn’t think Hillary deserves that honor. This woman says Hillary smeared her and used dishonest tactics to successfully get her attacker off with a light sentence—even though, she claims, Clinton knew he was guilty.

The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run. Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
wow what she did was horrible
Oh please...one need only investigate her past for about one hour, to conclude she may be the worst person in the entire world.
she defended someone in court?.... I know in bible camp they teach you to execute all criminals without trial but here in the real world we have laws and something called due process
yeah she defended in court

I wonder what it would look like if only men voted

You don't have to wonder...... Only Men voted until the early part of the 20th Century. In fact through the entire Golden Years of this nation's history, only Men voted.

I'd think know someone educated and informed enough to be a proper voter would have known that. Or did you miss that in History class while you were painting your nails?... Oops.

I wonder what it would look like if only men voted

You don't have to wonder...... Only Men voted until the early part of the 20th Century. In fact through the entire Golden Years of this nation's history, only Men voted.

I'd think know someone educated and informed enough to be a proper voter would have known that. Or did you miss that in History class while you were painting your nails?... Oops.
real talk

LOL Women make up 53% of the voters. And that alone creates an untenable situation for Donald Trump after what has been exposed concerning how he regards and treats women. And then we have the minorities, which have no reason to love Trump. The question is not whether Trump will lose, but by how much, and will he have given the Senate and House to the Democrats.

LOL Women make up 53% of the voters. And that alone creates an untenable situation for Donald Trump after what has been exposed concerning how he regards and treats women. And then we have the minorities, which have no reason to love Trump. The question is not whether Trump will lose, but by how much, and will he have given the Senate and House to the Democrats.
53% of voters are women?? really?

I realize that the Democrats are insinuating that the Wikileaks emails may not be authentic. But if they are, I don't know how anyone can vote for HRC. We all know what Trump has done because the blatantly biased media has used their power to make sure of that. And it seems like he's in need of a good bar of soap to wash out his mouth. But don't let your anger for Trump keep you from doing some research on what Hillary Clinton has done. So many of my Democrat friends aren't even aware of the Wikileaks emails (which means the strategy of the biased mainstream media is working). I want a person of high moral character to be our President, and it's sad to think that no matter which candidate is selected, we won't have that. I cannot vote for a candidate that should be in jail and disqualified from ever holding public office again.

I realize that the Democrats are insinuating that the Wikileaks emails may not be authentic. But if they are, I don't know how anyone can vote for HRC. We all know what Trump has done because the blatantly biased media has used their power to make sure of that. And it seems like he's in need of a good bar of soap to wash out his mouth. But don't let your anger for Trump keep you from doing some research on what Hillary Clinton has done. So many of my Democrat friends aren't even aware of the Wikileaks emails (which means the strategy of the biased mainstream media is working). I want a person of high moral character to be our President, and it's sad to think that no matter which candidate is selected, we won't have that. I cannot vote for a candidate that should be in jail and disqualified from ever holding public office again.
Major point here. If the Wikileaks are authentic, then why did not they release them in July or August. Then there would have been time to prove their authenticity. As is, one has to take it on faith that the Wikileaks are authentic. Just as one is asked to take on faith that Trump has respect for women.

Too little, too late, from a source that is not trusted. In the meantime, we have Trump's mouth creating votes for the Democrats up and down the ticket. You guys sure picked a winner this time.

Major point here. If the Wikileaks are authentic, then why did not they release them in July or August. Then there would have been time to prove their authenticity. As is, one has to take it on faith that the Wikileaks are authentic. Just as one is asked to take on faith that Trump has respect for women.

Too little, too late, from a source that is not trusted. In the meantime, we have Trump's mouth creating votes for the Democrats up and down the ticket. You guys sure picked a winner this time.
Perhaps Putin had not yet given them to Assange? I agree the documents are partially "altered."

Perhaps Putin had not yet given them to Assange? I agree the documents are partially "altered."
yeah partially altered

Forum List

Back