If only women voted for President, here is what the election votes would be like

Trump's comments about women apparently trump the awful treatment of women by Hillary, in the small minds of some.

Proof the MSM has duped some women.
yeah people are too biased so they focus on the negatives for Trump only
If Hillary were an R, most Americans would know about this...

SHE LIED
Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.
Hillary Clinton is known as a champion of women and girls, but one woman who says she was raped as a 12-year-old in Arkansas doesn’t think Hillary deserves that honor. This woman says Hillary smeared her and used dishonest tactics to successfully get her attacker off with a light sentence—even though, she claims, Clinton knew he was guilty.

The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run. Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week.

wow what she did was horrible
Oh please...one need only investigate her past for about one hour, to conclude she may be the worst person in the entire world.
Yeah she is bad. But worse in the world? There are millions who do 100x worse things! Worse in politics maybe

and what?
And her skin pigment is significant to me how, exactly?
thats between you and your psychologist
You brought up race, not me. Durp
are you sure?
Another ass goes on ignoe

2d5f281bea8118697598fa26b94b06eb.jpg

Trump's comments about women apparently trump the awful treatment of women by Hillary, in the small minds of some.

Proof the MSM has duped some women.

SHE LIED
The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.
Hillary Clinton is known as a champion of women and girls, but one woman who says she was raped as a 12-year-old in Arkansas doesn’t think Hillary deserves that honor. This woman says Hillary smeared her and used dishonest tactics to successfully get her attacker off with a light sentence—even though, she claims, Clinton knew he was guilty.

The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run. Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week.

Oh please...one need only investigate her past for about one hour, to conclude she may be the worst person in the entire world.
she defended someone in court?.... I know in bible camp they teach you to execute all criminals without trial but here in the real world we have laws and something called due process
Of course you forgot to mention all the nasty shit she did with this case...like a typical disingenuous lying lib.

Presidential election forecast if only women's votes counted - More details

If only women voted, this is what it would look like. After the comments made by Trump degrading women, I think it would be even worse for Trump.

silver-electionupdate-womenvoted.png
Interesting graphic

What I think it reveals is there will be some surprises on election day as Republican women enter the voting booth and say....I just can't pull the lever for this guy
You are a Cankles voter, but lack a pussy...though you clearly ARE a pussy.

What amounts to astute political commentary among Trumps Deplorables

SHE LIED

she defended someone in court?.... I know in bible camp they teach you to execute all criminals without trial but here in the real world we have laws and something called due process
Of course you forgot to mention all the nasty shit she did with this case...like a typical disingenuous lying lib.
like what? defended someone in a trial like a person normally would? I'm sure with all the gossip columns you read, you probably think she joined in on the rape herself, but what actually happened?

Or is this just more hackish bullshit?

If only women voted, this is what it would look like. After the comments made by Trump degrading women, I think it would be even worse for Trump.

Interesting graphic

What I think it reveals is there will be some surprises on election day as Republican women enter the voting booth and say....I just can't pull the lever for this guy

real talk

Interesting graphic

SHE LIED

like what? defended someone in a trial like a person normally would? I'm sure with all the gossip columns you read, you probably think she joined in on the rape herself, but what actually happened?

Willfully blind. Our nation is rotting from within, thanks to dupes like these.

Interesting graphic

So just more hackish bullshit then?

Interesting graphic

yeah probably

Interesting graphic

Read the article I posted...but you will have to take off those leftist blinders that make you stupid.

Is that possible?

Oh...that MFing Trump...like...like...like....he said naughty things....like...like....like....I HATE HIM!!!

Interesting graphic

I hope they have a ride to their new homes...

Interesting graphic

Those women will pull the lever for Hillary and then say they voted for Trump

Interesting graphic

Those women will pull the lever for Hillary and then say they voted for Trump

Oh, I thought women were against lying.

Interesting graphic

real talk

Forum List

Back