If Only That Little Old Lady Could Do This...

she could have voted.

Spokesman Christian Olson told The Associated Press that Asa Hutchinson forgot his ID when he attempted to vote at the polls in Bentonville on Monday. Olson says a staffer was able to retrieve the ID and bring it to Hutchinson so he could vote.

This reminds me of two years ago when voting during the 2012 election when I noticed an old lady with her husband (both claiming to be in the upper 80's) being told she couldn't vote because her drivers license had expired.

They came there via van from the nursing home they lived at and weren't able go get her a new Id and come back. It wasn't until the next day I found out that she should have been allowed to vote.

SHAME

Those horrible voter id laws restricted a Republican icon from voting.

ITT: Vote-suppressing Wrongpublicans making every argument the left will ever need to get rid of your politicians and repeal every single voter ID law they passed.

How has that been working out for you?
I wouldn't know yet, and neither would anyone else, as the general elections have not yet taken place.

If the idea was to suppress minority votes it's been a terrible failure. Minorities have voted in larger numbers since voter ID laws took effect.

I never said you were completely effective at it, just that you were trying.

left-wing losers the have nothing to back up their charges of voter suppression by the Right

idiots and hypocrites

Last edited:
the pendulum is swinging back; all left-wng nutjobs can do is cry

fortunately for them and unfortunately for the rest of us they are VERY good at crying

Forum List

Back