If Only That Little Old Lady Could Do This...

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
she could have voted.

Spokesman Christian Olson told The Associated Press that Asa Hutchinson forgot his ID when he attempted to vote at the polls in Bentonville on Monday. Olson says a staffer was able to retrieve the ID and bring it to Hutchinson so he could vote.

This reminds me of two years ago when voting during the 2012 election when I noticed an old lady with her husband (both claiming to be in the upper 80's) being told she couldn't vote because her drivers license had expired.

They came there via van from the nursing home they lived at and weren't able go get her a new Id and come back. It wasn't until the next day I found out that she should have been allowed to vote.

she could have voted.

Spokesman Christian Olson told The Associated Press that Asa Hutchinson forgot his ID when he attempted to vote at the polls in Bentonville on Monday. Olson says a staffer was able to retrieve the ID and bring it to Hutchinson so he could vote.

This reminds me of two years ago when voting during the 2012 election when I noticed an old lady with her husband (both claiming to be in the upper 80's) being told she couldn't vote because her drivers license had expired.

They came there via van from the nursing home they lived at and weren't able go get her a new Id and come back. It wasn't until the next day I found out that she should have been allowed to vote.

Cry us a river.

So neither of you care the woman couldn't vote? How very republican of you!

You state that she could have voted with a provisional ballot numbskull. Pull your head out of your ass and post something meaningful. You truly are just an ignorant, hateful twerp.

Grow the hell up.

You state that she could have voted with a provisional ballot numbskull. Pull your head out of your ass and post something meaningful. You truly are just an ignorant, hateful twerp.

Grow the hell up.

I think it's from taking it in the ass one too many times.
The quality of liberal posters has been getting worse and worse. ANyone notice that?

Break it down.

A woman in her 80s came from the nursing home on a bus. She didn't notice that her drivers license had expired. She had a drivers license. It might have expired ten years ago and the nursing home never noticed when they record patient identification.

That is about the phoniest story put down here in a long time.
For one thing voting polls are assigned so they are within walking distance no bus necesssry. For another, nursing homes put their voting polls in the nursing home. Usually in the community room.

Voter ID is required in South Africa, the Honduras, and other third world countries. Why is it that liberal Americans feel that people are oppressed by being required to have identification?

Gee look who can handle getting voter ID? This is pitiful that liberals think Americans too stupid or ignorant to be able to handle voter ID.

220px-Titeleitorindia2006.jpg

A Guarani-Kaiowá native Brazilian shows her voter identification, September 2006

ITT: Vote-suppressing Wrongpublicans making every argument the left will ever need to get rid of your politicians and repeal every single voter ID law they passed.

ITT: Vote-suppressing Wrongpublicans making every argument the left will ever need to get rid of your politicians and repeal every single voter ID law they passed.

How has that been working out for you?

If the idea was to suppress minority votes it's been a terrible failure. Minorities have voted in larger numbers since voter ID laws took effect.

Official from either party can go county clerk for elections and file a complaint.

Give the clerk thirty days to respond.

Failure to respond leads to filing a TRO in county court against the offending judges, making them come to explain to the judge.

Failure to do that can result in contempt of court with a fine and jail time.

Failure to convince the job that the judges' behavior was correct can result in an injunction with bond.

Forum List

Back