if not evolution

Every other universe is unique
Sorry, not possible, with infinite universes. Take any state of any universe, and , in infinite multiverse theory, that state has occured and will occur an infinite number of times.
Not impossible

And while our universe may look as if it has a beginning, the multiverse need not have a beginning.

Mathematics of Eternity Prove The Universe Must Have Had A Beginning

The mathematics you present in that link do, in fact, render the idea of a finite number of unique universes to be impossible.

Us atheists experience forgiveness, humility and thankfulness too. I don't know about confessing though. Why bother?
Confession, like forgiveness, humility and thankfulness serves a vital purpose. That's why one should bother.
What is the vital purpose?
To release the power that sin has over you. You are only as sick as the secrets you keep.
you presume that us atheists are concerned about sin. That is a disease that is particular to theists.

Every other universe is unique
Sorry, not possible, with infinite universes. Take any state of any universe, and , in infinite multiverse theory, that state has occured and will occur an infinite number of times.
Not impossible

And while our universe may look as if it has a beginning, the multiverse need not have a beginning.

Mathematics of Eternity Prove The Universe Must Have Had A Beginning
The mathematics you present in that link do, in fact, render the idea of a finite number of unique universes to be impossible.
I don’t care. It’s impossible that the same sequence of events would happen on two planets. The minute my grandfather doesn’t meet my grandmother I don’t exist.

I get it though. With an infinite number of rolls eventually the same numbers will be rolled again maybe that’s a stumper for us? Can you tell me what was before or what is beyond this universe? So there are unknowable. I just refuse to put god or the cosmos in a box

I don’t care. It’s impossible that the same sequence of events would happen on two planets.
By what logic? Logic and math dictates that it does happen, in am infinite multiverse. To get around this, you insisted upon FINITE, unique subverses. But you have yet to argue how that principle is necessary or useful in any way. It certainly has nothing to do with any multiverse mathematics. And the events in one universe would seemingly not affect another, in the way you just implied.
Can you tell me what was before or what is beyond this universe?
I cannot. Maybe nothing. Maybe it 's a meaningless question, like asking what is north of the north pole.

I don’t care. It’s impossible that the same sequence of events would happen on two planets.
By what logic? Logic and math dictates that it does happen, in am infinite multiverse. To get around this, you insisted upon FINITE, unique subverses. But you have yet to argue how that principle is necessary or useful in any way. It certainly has nothing to do with any multiverse mathematics. And the events in one universe would seemingly not affect another, in the way you just implied.
I cannot. Maybe nothing. Maybe it 's a meaningless question, like asking what is north of the north pole.
Then there are other you. Happy?

Us atheists experience forgiveness, humility and thankfulness too. I don't know about confessing though. Why bother?
Confession, like forgiveness, humility and thankfulness serves a vital purpose. That's why one should bother.
To release the power that sin has over you. You are only as sick as the secrets you keep.
you presume that us atheists are concerned about sin. That is a disease that is particular to theists.
Ummm.... no, it isn't.

I would have thought a psychiatrist would have known about this.

Now is when you tell me what to believe or what you believe so I can tear it apart

Ummm.... no, it isn't.

I don’t have any problem lusting after your neighbors wife.

Ummm.... no, it isn't.

I don’t have any problem lusting after your neighbors wife.
Find something you would mind doing and then it might make more sense.

I asked a very religious person that if Adam and Eve's kids had kids, etc --wasn't that incest?
the answer:: not back then it wasn't !!!!!!!!!!!!

this is another aspect---only god could populate the earth from ONE man and woman--because this is impossible without god
so there could not have been disease, starvation, etc with Adam and Eve--so we have a totally different world with Adam and Eve, yes?? this doesn't make sense
Adam and Eve, as well as several generations of their children were just about genetically perfect. They did not have recessive genes, which are the reason we don't marry our siblings anymore. And you would also have the same problem of inbreeding with evolution. After all, you guys believe we all evolved from a single one-celled critter.

Well they must of intermarried or interbred as those were the first two people , right?

I asked a very religious person that if Adam and Eve's kids had kids, etc --wasn't that incest?

this is another aspect---only god could populate the earth from ONE man and woman--because this is impossible without god
so there could not have been disease, starvation, etc with Adam and Eve--so we have a totally different world with Adam and Eve, yes?? this doesn't make sense
Adam and Eve, as well as several generations of their children were just about genetically perfect. They did not have recessive genes, which are the reason we don't marry our siblings anymore. And you would also have the same problem of inbreeding with evolution. After all, you guys believe we all evolved from a single one-celled critter.

Well they must of intermarried or interbred as those were the first two people , right?
isn't he saying Adam and Eve could interbreed--because they were ''magically'' different from us?

and in response to the '''same problem of inbreeding with evolution''---evolution doesn't necessarily mean there was just ONE pair that evolved originally....
...again, if there is only ONE Adam and Eve, or ONE pair of lemur/monkey/ape/etc, there is the mathematical problem of populating the earth......birth rates were/are not high--survival rates not high [ o-I forgot-Adam and Eve were ''different'' ! god can do anything about the laws of nature
....it would make sense that more than one group evolved at the same time.....and more than one type of species/related species...such as the Neaderthals/Homo Habilis/etc
...such as the many different types of monkeys/apes/etc--with their related types --
Neanderthal - Wikipedia

I guess god likes to give evolutionist some common sense evidence as we see Australia has entirely different types of ''animals'' --why is this so--if not evolution ?

Last edited:

isn't he saying Adam and Eve could interbreed--because they were ''magically'' different from us?

and in response to to the '''same problem of inbreeding with evolution''---evolution doesn't necessarily mean there was just ONE pair that evolved originally....
...again, if there is only ONE Adam and Eve, or ONE pair of lemur/monkey/ape/etc, there is the mathematical problem of populating the earth......
....it would make sense that more than one group evolved at the same time.....and more than one type of species/related species...such as the Neaderthals/Homo Habilis/etc
...such as the many different types of monkeys/apes/etc--with their related types --
Neanderthal - Wikipedia

I guess god likes to give evolutionist some common sense evidence as we see Australia has entirely different types of ''animals'' --why is this so--if not evolution ?

Adam and Eve, as well as several generations of their children were just about genetically perfect. They did not have recessive genes, which are the reason we don't marry our siblings anymore.

Yes that is what she said. I so doubt that, and then according to the scriptures after the flood of which one family survived they must of interbred. I believe in evolution.

animal survival rates
Depends on the animal. In some cases I'd say (pre-medicine) humans actually have it worse
https://www.quora.com/Nature-Are-an...ilar-to-that-of-humans-before-modern-medicine
world-population-1750-2015-and-un-projection-until-2100-00eff89b87c3833b30438f7ef019d16b_v1_850x600.svg

World Population Growth - Our World in Data

and in response to to the '''same problem of inbreeding with evolution''---evolution doesn't necessarily mean there was just ONE pair that evolved originally....
...again, if there is only ONE Adam and Eve, or ONE pair of lemur/monkey/ape/etc, there is the mathematical problem of populating the earth......
Neanderthal - Wikipedia

Adam and Eve, as well as several generations of their children were just about genetically perfect. They did not have recessive genes, which are the reason we don't marry our siblings anymore.

Yes that is what she said. I so doubt that, and then according to the scriptures after the flood of which one family survived they must of interbred. I believe in evolution.
good call on the flood ...I'd like to hear an explanation on that

animal survival rates
Depends on the animal. In some cases I'd say (pre-medicine) humans actually have it worse
https://www.quora.com/Nature-Are-an...ilar-to-that-of-humans-before-modern-medicine
world-population-1750-2015-and-un-projection-until-2100-00eff89b87c3833b30438f7ef019d16b_v1_850x600.svg

Don't know why they think they can predict population growth. After all, it only takes one virus to completely throw the numbers off.
hahahah--that's just it!!
chances of survival were much lower only decades ago without medicine/etc--not to mention at the time of creation/evolution
..babies were more likely to die--from disease/starvation/BIRTH--per the article/etc
it is a fact human life expectancy is higher now
now you are arguing with statistics--where are yours to back up your theory??

animal survival rates

Don't know why they think they can predict population growth. After all, it only takes one virus to completely throw the numbers off.
so there were no diseases/viruses with Adam and Eve??

animal survival rates

chances of survival were much lower only decades ago without medicine/etc--not to mention at the time of creation/evolution
..babies were more likely to die--from disease/starvation/BIRTH--per the article/etc
How many died from the plague? Do you know how that affected population growth? One little virus could wipe out the majority of humans, and there's not a damn thing we could do about it.

animal survival rates

How many died from the plague? Do you know how that affected population growth? One little virus could wipe out the majority of humans, and there's not a damn thing we could do about it.
so Adam and Eve- and their children--were immune from all disease/etc?

Forum List

Back