if not evolution

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
if you don't believe in evolution, then you must believe a fully formed man just appeared/etc?
is this correct?

If you believe in evolution, do you believe a single celled creature just appeared to get the ball rolling?

If you believe in evolution, do you believe a single celled creature just appeared to get the ball rolling?
thanks for the reply
seems a lot more feasible than a complex human being, with regard to physics/nature/etc
much growth comes from a small bucket of water over just a ''short'' time''

161226182723-president-barack-obama-exlarge-169.jpg

You didn't build that.

there is the possibility god created man through evolution--yes?
Sure. There is also the possibility that the Great Spaghetti Monster created man, Or Zeus, or Odin, or Shiva, or any of a thousand other mythological deities. Do you discount any of them?

Truthfully, I don't believe in creationism or evolution. I don't know what happened, but both theories have major questions.

Mark

Sure. There is also the possibility that the Great Spaghetti Monster created man, Or Zeus, or Odin, or Shiva, or any of a thousand other mythological deities. Do you discount any of them?
Thanks for your input, troll.

Actually ... it started with some Amino Acids, some Barry White music, and a heart-shaped primordial pool.

Thanks for your input, troll.
LOL. An honest question is now trolling? I don't think you understand the definition of the term trolling any more than you seem to understand the concept of evolution.

Truthfully, I don't believe in creationism or evolution. I don't know what happened, but both theories have major questions.

Mark
thanks for all replies
creationism is not a theory--but a belief, yes?

I personally don't believe in a god--as most others do
I believe evolution as the cause of humankind

Well, the point of my question is that those who do would, obviously think that attributing evolution to Zeus is absurd. Then it is only a matter of getting them to apply the same reason that they think the existence of Zeus is absurd to the concept of whatever God they believe in, and wait for them to find a difference.

if you don't believe in evolution, then you must believe a fully formed man just appeared/etc?
is this correct?
I presume you're a scientist, physicist, botonist, etc... with complete knowledge of all the impossibilities and contradictions of the universe.

You believe or know?

You believe or know?
as stated in another post--evolution seems much more logical and feasible than a fully formed man just 'appearing'/etc
and I've yet to hear a scientific theory from creationist--at least the evolutionists have a theory

Forum List

Back