If monkeys became men, who was the first man who was not a monkey?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

How did he get along with his family and friends, who were still monkeys while he was a man?

Was his wife a monkey? Did he have sex with his monkey wife? Did he have children that were half monkey, half man?

Or were all his children men, not monkeys?

Inquiring minds want to know the scientific explanation for all this.

How did he get along with his family and friends, who were still monkeys while he was a man?

Was his wife a monkey? Did he have sex with his monkey wife? Did he have children that were half monkey, half man?

Peter Tork 1969
His monkee friends still liked him
His wives were not monkees and neither were his children

I am a child of God. I was created in His likeness and by Him. My wife, on the other hand, evolved from a monkey.

The Big Book of Myths and Fairytales tells us that Adam was the first man. So it must have been Adam.

But it doesn't explain when the talking snakes went extinct and why.

The Big Book of Myths and Fairytales tells us that Adam was the first man. So it must have been Adam.

But it doesn't explain when the talking snakes went extinct and why.

They did not go extinct. Thousands of them exist right here on USMB...they are called "conservatives."

The Monkeys among monkeys have always been those of us who understand that life is fleeting, and that there can be so much more to it than moving through Time meal by meal and fuck by fuck.

As a Christian, I strive to improve my faith in biblical teachings all the time. Yet, discoveries of various fossils imply a gradual progression took place in the development of modern humans. I cannot ignore that! Still, the enigma of the Missing Link haunts me and simultaneously gives me hope that the biblical account is accurate.

Peter Tork 1969
His monkee friends still liked him
His wives were not monkees and neither were his children

Tork was one of the most evolved Monkeys

Quantum leap from Dolenz and Nesmith

The first human that was not a monkey was in fact Mick Jagger.

Ironically he denied it for many years going so far as writing a song claiming his monkey status believing it would get him more monkey chicks.

Well I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe
I'm a monkey
I'm a monkey
I'm a monkey man
I'm a monkey man
I'm a monkey...

Of course there are always heretics who think it was the walruses.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlmYaR78dqY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlmYaR78dqY[/ame]

Monkeys did not become men.

I guess you don't know anything about evolution....color me surprised.

And don't even talk to me about the Octopedians. :eusa_hand:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgPqmRNjoTE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgPqmRNjoTE[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back