If Mexico were a white Christian nation would Democrats still encourage illegal immigration?

The answer to the thread creator’s question is obviously no.

Just look at how they treat predominately poor Russians compared to Mexicans.

Several Democrats have gone to Mexico as a campaign stunt and yet not one Democrat poster on here is smart enough to realize that this is no different than if Trump openly colluded with Russia.

Oh by the way. Today I read her in Germany that the National People's Army of China landed. ... Some of their paramedics learn and train together with our paramedics how to help in case of war and other disasters or catastrophes. Very good idea.

And you wonder why I “funny” your posts....

Yes.

This has nothing to do with anything being discussed.

I'm not sure whether god sees this the same way - otherwise I would agree. But perhaps you still live in an emotional world when Chinese were murdered from Brits with drugs. Meanwhile "the world" has about $6,000 billion debts in China.

Last edited:
ptbw forever

Aha. You are male, 29 years old and you don't have any idea what the word "funny" means nor are you able to explain what you think why ... if you are able to think at all. That's your declaration of blubliablipshipendence at 4th of July 2019. Poor USA.

You are a muppet repeating whatever bullshit you have heard over the years and you think you are smart for doing so.

That is hilarious.

Bang! ... Oh sorry - my ice cold German temperament is sometimes not totally under my own control.

I am probably more German than you are.

No.

A lot of Americans are actually REALLY German but have had their culture and identity drained from them by the bullshit racial grievance industry.

But this doesn’t excuse the fact that you are rambling and jumping around to the point of being incoherent.

Last edited:
ptbw forever

Aha. You are male, 29 years old and you don't have any idea what the word "funny" means nor are you able to explain what you think why ... if you are able to think at all. That's your declaration of blubliablipshipendence at 4th of July 2019. Poor USA.

You are a muppet repeating whatever bullshit you have heard over the years and you think you are smart for doing so.

That is hilarious.

Bang! ... Oh sorry - my ice cold German temperament is sometimes not totally under my own control.

I am probably more German than you are.

A lot of Americans are actually REALLY German but have had their culture and identity drained from them by the bullshit racial grievance industry.

But this doesn’t excuse the fact that you are rambling and jumping around to the point of being incoherent.

What is this "racial grievance industry" that supposedly is operating in the U.S.A. and has "drained" you of your German ancestry? I'm a mixed-culture kid: my father was 100% of Irish ancestry; my mother was of Russian/Polish/Lithuanian ancestry. My grandfather even served in the Tsar's army. Nobody has ever "drained" me of anything. I always mark St. Patrick's Day, even if it means just wearing my great-grandmother's ring and the earrings and pendant I bought at the museum in Dublin.

Nobody can strip you of your ancestry. You are full of it.

If Mexico were such a nation they would have long-since solved their own problems and they would have a stable population.

If Mexico were such a nation they would have long-since solved their own problems and they would have a stable population.

Why discuss Mexico. Many of the people who are fleeing to the U.S. are from countries south of Mexico. Yes, they have to cross Mexico to get here. These are people from Honduras, Nicaragua, places down south of Mexico.

Why discuss Mexico. Many of the people who are fleeing to the U.S. are from countries south of Mexico. Yes, they have to cross Mexico to get here. These are people from Honduras, Nicaragua, places down south of Mexico.
Saul Alinsky runs strong in you. That is why I would support a nuke/bio/chemical attack on some blue cities. That is really the only way to end this. These other people do not realize it. To many decades of this. All you had to do was watch at least 3 of the presidential candidates grill Kavanaugh. They would do that to the American people.

That's a good question. Very few if any South African Honkies are coming to America as refugees as the government over there is confiscating their land.. Why aren't libs reaching out to this group that's being dispossessed of their livelihood in Deepest, Darkest Africa?

And while we are at it- how about Cuban Refugees? Why aren't libs rolling out the welcome mat for those escaping Ultra Liberalism just 90 miles away? People in Cuba are living in squalor, eating garbage, other people telling them what to do. Yet, libs send in thugs with military style Assault weapons to send Cuban children back, even after the children say they want to stay. Why shouldn't Elian Gonzalez been taken at his word when he said he loved America? If he had said he was a girl or a homo, libs would have taken his word then.

Saul Alinsky runs strong in you. That is why I would support a nuke/bio/chemical attack on some blue cities. That is really the only way to end this. These other people do not realize it. To many decades of this. All you had to do was watch at least 3 of the presidential candidates grill Kavanaugh. They would do that to the American people.

You apparently believe in violence; apparently you are not any kind of "pro-life." I did not get any of my ideas from this "Saul Alinsky." I never heard of him until the right-wingers brought him up. Kavanaugh seems to be a white boy who got away with his sexual shenanigans. It's okay to molest girls. Girls and women are not supposed to complain about what is done to them. You seem to think that it's okay if a white boy sexually molests others. What is this "he comes from a nice wealthy family and can get into a good college and have a great career" shit?

Yeah, um. You should visit the heart of Mexico. Mexico is a white, Christian nation.

Haha...fascinating...you people are really going to go with Mexico is white and Protestant?
I’ve been to Mexico many, many times....never once seen a white beaner.

Why or why not?
Would they but only if they were desperate and dependent?
Would they but only if they promised to have litters of children that would be desperate, dependent, criminal minded and vote Democrat?
Would there need to be some caveat....OR would they be kind, caring and noble with other people’s money just as they are now?
They are mostly Catholic, doing the will of the Pope. Having huge families is part of the deal.

Why or why not?
Would they but only if they promised to have litters of children that would be desperate, dependent, criminal minded and vote Democrat?
Would there need to be some caveat....OR would they be kind, caring and noble with other people’s money just as they are now?
They are mostly Catholic, doing the will of the Pope. Having huge families is part of the deal.

Having huge families funded by other people.
Hmmm, that doesn’t really sound all that ‘Christian’ to me.

Last edited:
Mexico is a white Christian nation. Hispanics are a subset of whites, sometimes separated out in surveys by splitting out "Hispanic" from "Non-Hispanic White".

Mexico is a white Christian nation. Hispanics are a subset of whites, sometimes separated out in surveys by splitting out "Hispanic" from "Non-Hispanic White".

Hispanics are not white...no Hispanic has ever identified as Caucasian nor are they.
No Catholic is a Protestant.
Come on bud...extract head from ass please.

Well, Mexico is a Christian nation, so we know what the OP's true obsession is.

Why or why not?

If Mexico was a white christian nation, illegal immigration wouldn’t be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, um. You should visit the heart of Mexico. Mexico is a white, Christian nation.

Haha...fascinating...you people are really going to go with Mexico is white and Protestant?
I’ve been to Mexico many, many times....never once seen a white beaner.

No, I said they are white and Christian. Catholic, specifically.
Mexico contains a mixture of reddish-brown-yellow Meso-American indigenous folk and the descendant of White Euro conquistadors et al.

All speaking Spanish and mostly Catholic, although the indigenous folk are only a few generations removed from sacrificial temple paganism.

Given another six or seven thousand years, the Meso-Americans might actually have made something of themselves.

As it is, they ran up against a vastly superior culture and technology and went the way of the dodo bird.

They ran out of time and Nature de-selected them.

Pretty much the same thing that happened with the American Indian population... they ran out of time.

Last edited:
Why or why not?

Catholics - also in the middle ages - lived nearly always in little families with 1-3 children. Extended families in the western world were a problem of the industrialization.

A little story for you: A short time ago a man, his wife and their 2 years old daughter decided to go from South America to the USA. The man swam with the little daughter across the Rio Grande. His daughter should wait in the USA, while he swam back to Mexico to help his wife to cross the Rio Grande too. But while he swam back the little daughter followed him and so he turned and tried to save here. But in the end he and his daughter had no chance and both died.

Forum List

Back