If Mexico were a white Christian nation would Democrats still encourage illegal immigration?

... Mexico contains a mixture of reddish-brown-yellow Meso-American indigenous folk and the descendant of White Euro conquistadors et al.

All speaking Spanish and mostly Catholic, although the indigenous folk are only a few generations removed from sacrificial temple paganism.

Given another six or seven thousand years, the Meso-Americans might actually have made something of themselves.

As it is, they ran up against a vastly superior culture and technology and went the way of the dodo bird.

They ran out of time and Nature de-selected them.

Pretty much the same thing that happened with the American Indian population... they ran out of time.

The Dodo was killed from rats, pigs, sailors and other animals, which brought a "superior culture and technology" to Mauritius, the land of the Dodo. And the same "superior culture and technology" of the citizens of the USA murdered the most Red Indians of North America in the 19th century with semi-automatic and automatic weapons. "Puritiy of breeding" is by the way biologically a disadvantage. And I doubt whether a pure white skin - and not a mix of different skins or brown or black skins - is biologically an advantage. Perhaps a pure white skin will be only a problem in times of a growing intentsity of the sun, because of the manmade climate change.

Oh by the way - not to forget. Also Chinese have a white skin. The colors "black", "red" and "yellow" on cards had nothing to do with skins. It were once only color codings. "Yellow" = Asia, "Red"= America, "white" = known, "black" = unknown (today we use often the word "dark" for unknown).

Last edited:
Why or why not?
Would they but only if they were desperate and dependent?
Would they but only if they promised to have litters of children that would be desperate, dependent, criminal minded and vote Democrat?
Would there need to be some caveat....OR would they be kind, caring and noble with other people’s money just as they are now?
They are mostly Catholic, doing the will of the Pope. Having huge families is part of the deal.

Catholics - also in the middle ages - lived nearly always in little families with 1-3 children. Extended families in the western world were a problem of the industrialization.

A little story for you: A short time ago a man, his wife and their 2 years old daughter decided to go from South America to the USA. The man swam with the little daughter across the Rio Grande. His daughter should wait in the USA, while he swam back to Mexico to help his wife to cross the Rio Grande too. But while he swam back the little daughter followed him and so he turned and tried to save here. But in the end he and his daughter had no chance and both died.

He should have applied legally-they would still be alive.

Why or why not?
Would they but only if they promised to have litters of children that would be desperate, dependent, criminal minded and vote Democrat?
Would there need to be some caveat....OR would they be kind, caring and noble with other people’s money just as they are now?
They are mostly Catholic, doing the will of the Pope. Having huge families is part of the deal.

Catholics - also in the middle ages - lived nearly always in little families with 1-3 children. Extended families in the western world were a problem of the industrialization.

A little story for you: A short time ago a man, his wife and their 2 years old daughter decided to go from South America to the USA. The man swam with the little daughter across the Rio Grande. His daughter should wait in the USA, while he swam back to Mexico to help his wife to cross the Rio Grande too. But while he swam back the little daughter followed him and so he turned and tried to save here. But in the end he and his daughter had no chance and both died.

Hmmm ... Will you allow the wife of the dead man and mother of the dead daughter to live in the USA now?

Last edited:
Why or why not?

Hmmm ... Will you allow the wife of the dead man and mother of the dead daughter to live in the USA now?

Only if she applies legally.

Why or why not?

For some people seem to exist no place in heaven nor in hell. So do not forget to apply legally a place in our purgatory. Your responsible official will be a woman, who lost her husband and daughter on her way over a "paradise" on earth to her heavenly paradise. Perhaps you will have to wait a little until she will have been finished her vocational training.

Last edited:
Why or why not?

Democrats would seal the border. The precedent has already been set.

For years...Cuban refugees escaping Communist domination made the trek to Florida They made the trek with a promise.
"Wet Foot-Dry Foot." If you were caught at sea...you went back if you made it to land...you got to stay. Cubans vote
GOP 60-40. Obama ended Wet Foot-Dry Foot.

Obama answered your question a few years ago.

For some people seem to exist no place in heaven nor in hell. So do not forget to apply legally a place in our purgatory. Your responsible official will be a woman, who lost her husband and daughter on her way over a "paradise" on earth to her heavenly paradise. Perhaps you will have to wait a little until she will have been finished her vocational training.

Do you really believe 80 years here will determine an eternity elsewhere? Also, did you ever consider YOUR politics may be wrong, and you are sinning by judging another's? Cute twist with vocational training.

Do you really believe 80 years here will determine an eternity elsewhere?

Strange question. Sure I believe what I say.

Also, did you ever consider YOUR politics may be wrong, and you are sinning by judging another's?

Don't worry. Some people I will personally transform to a spaghetti in a black hole and weave a flying carpet out of them after my death. And I'm sure god will allow me to do so.

Cute twist with vocational training.

The death of this man and this child was evitable. The reason is in this case not a natural catastrophe - it's a malfunction of the complete inhuman race. My hope is everyone will take more serios the real teachings of the Allmighty: God is love, god is life, god is reason.

And in this context I'm very concerned about the growth of a structural Nazi-racism in the USA. I hope it will never come the day, when I will have to accept that the whole USA grew to be a lost country.

Last edited:

Also, did you ever consider YOUR politics may be wrong, and you are sinning by judging another's?

Don't worry. Some people I will personally transform to a spaghetti in a black hole and weave a flying carpet out of them after my death. And I'm sure god will allow me to do so.

The death of this man and this child was evitable. The reason is in this case not a natural catastrophe - it's a malfunction of the complete inhuman race. My hope is everyone will take more serios the real teachings of the Allmighty: God is love, god is life, god is reason.

And in this context I'm very concerned about the growth of a structural Nazi-racism in the USA. I hope it will never come the day, when I will have to accept that the whole USA grew to be a lost country.

The man got greedy and ended up killing himself and his daughter. I guess God did not like his actions-and the way you talk, he may not like yours.

The man got greedy and ended up killing himself and his daughter. I guess God did not like his actions-and the way you talk, he may not like yours.

You don't believe in god - that's one of your problems. And the other problem is that you replace the lightful reality with your own dark and evil schemes. Your greatest problem: You are not able to realize you lost a brother and his daughter - your sister - and another sister - her mother - still lives in our world here. What a jewel she is. How fragile. A breath of a breath could kill her. So it's perhaps good that you don't like to help her. Others have to do this. But is it good for you not to be able to help in such a case?

Last edited:
"the mere act of me holding their hands, led them to break down in tears. that's how stressful their situation is" - Rashida Tlaib at the border

You don't believe in god - that's one of your problems. And the other problem is that you replace the lightful reality with your own dark and evil schemes. Your greatest problem: You are not able to realize you lost a brother and his daughter - your sister - and another sister - her mother - still lives in our world here. What a jewel she is. How fragile. A breath of a breath could kill her. So it's perhaps good that you don't like to help her. Others have to do this. But is it good for you not to be able to help in such a case?

I believe in God-just not the way you do. There are seven billion people on planet earth-I can't save them all. And when they do things against the laws of God or man, bad things happen.

I believe in God-just not the way you do.

You don't believe in god.

There are seven billion people on planet earth-I can't save them all.

Empty phraseology.

And when they do things against the laws of God or man, bad things happen.

What an ugly nonsense. When I'll get the next delivery cheap exchange brains I will inform you.

Last edited:
Why or why not?

Odd considering Mexicans are mostly native, and most US citizens are descendants of illegal immigrants who murdered the actual native owners and took the land by force.

And if one believes in capitalism, then the Mexicans have the right to find the best paying employment anywhere they wish to go.

I believe in God-just not the way you do. There are seven billion people on planet earth-I can't save them all. And when they do things against the laws of God or man, bad things happen.

God gave them all of the Americas.
They crossed the Bearing Straits to get here, so the ones in Mexico has to have lived in North American before.
And God could not have given the recent illegal European invaders the right to make laws preventing Mexicans from coming back up to North America, where they used to live.

They crossed the Bearing Straits to get here, so the ones in Mexico has to have lived in North American before.
And God could not have given the recent illegal European invaders the right to make laws preventing Mexicans from coming back up to North America, where they used to live.

How far back do you want to go Gustavo?
Cavemen occupied land throughout the world...we’re all descendants of cavemen...right? I suppose we all have the right to settle anywhere in the world we please huh? No boundaries or borders...right?
I suppose the first occupant of your home could throw you out anytime they want THEIR home back...right?
FOOLS!

Why or why not?

Odd considering Mexicans are mostly native, and most US citizens are descendants of illegal immigrants who murdered the actual native owners and took the land by force.

And if one believes in capitalism, then the Mexicans have the right to find the best paying employment anywhere they wish to go.

Mexico was taken by Spain.

Oddly enough, Hispanics are counted as white when it comes to crime reporting or any other time it would appear their numbers might negatively impact whites. Granted that is more an issue generated at the local and state levels, and likely not intentional, it certainly skews the numbers. On the national level it elevates Caucasian crime rates while lowering HIspanic crime rates.

How far back do you want to go Gustavo?
Cavemen occupied land throughout the world...we’re all descendants of cavemen...right? I suppose we all have the right to settle anywhere in the world we please huh? No boundaries or borders...right?
I suppose the first occupant of your home could throw you out anytime they want THEIR home back...right?
FOOLS!

No, there were no cavemen in the New World. (western hemisphere)
Humans could not get there until they had weapons, tents, pack animals, agriculture, etc.

If I stole the house and never paid for it, then yes, I should expect the legal owners to throw me out anytime.

Forum List

Back