If men are truly serious about being Pro-Life.....

They should not have sex with a woman unless that woman wants a child.

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

It takes sperm to get pregnant.
That is absurd. Humans have sex. You are screwed up beyond words.

How about men just stay out of people's personal moral choices which they only involve themselves in as a means of controlling the “harlots”

your deflection is noted and ignored,,

Deflection? Is there some other way for women to get pregnant besides having sex with men?

thats why I said they need to keep their legs closed,,

and is there a special web site you guys go to every morning to get your daily talking points???

So it is solely the responsibility of women? Men are free to fuck any woman who is willing, but women must keep their legs closed unless they want a baby.

In other words, men are free to enjoy sex, but women are not?

My solution works fine. No sperm, no pregnancy.
How 'bout it is equally the responsibility of both the man and woman!
Do men have to carry a baby for 9 months at risk of their lives? Nope. Keep it in your pants, baby killer.

Better yet, pass a law making them get vasectomies which are reversable when and ONLY when they get married and they and their spouse put in writing that they are ready to procreate.
easier for women to just keep their legs closed and stop raping men,,,
What's the matter...don't you like laws to control men's bodies?

the baby is not her body dumbass

It certainly is convenient that the baby is not her body, but you demand that she keep it in her body until it is born. And you refuse to be celibate to prevent the slaughter of the unborn.

I think I get it now, folks, where this fella's coming from. Human biology is . . . don't tell me . . . just a social construct? Lost cause of lost causes. Nothing more to see here. Moving on.

Lost cause?

So women keeping their legs closed is a solution. But men doing the equivilent is a lost cause?

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

Better yet, pass a law making them get vasectomies which are reversable when and ONLY when they get married and they and their spouse put in writing that they are ready to procreate.

Yeah, because it is solely women's fault.

Before intersectional feminism aka cultural marxism ruined western women, it was mostly up to them to act as moderators to biological male impulses, to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies and absentee fathers.

How about men just stay out of people's personal moral choices which they only involve themselves in as a means of controlling the “harlots”
This is a second option for them. We get to see what conservatives value more; poking some pussy or saving babies from murder

Have sex? But isn't one of the by-products of having sex the possibility of getting pregnant?

Before intersectional feminism aka cultural marxism ruined western women, it was mostly up to them to act as moderators to biological male impulses, to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies and absentee fathers.

In other words, before women were allowed to enjoy sex as much as men.

And why do men who are serious about stopping abortions need someone else to moderate them? Why can't men, especially strong alpha men, control their own impulses?

It certainly is convenient that the baby is not her body, but you demand that she keep it in her body until it is born. And you refuse to be celibate to prevent the slaughter of the unborn.

I think I get it now, folks, where this fella's coming from. Human biology is . . . don't tell me . . . just a social construct? Lost cause of lost causes. Nothing more to see here. Moving on.

Lost cause?

So women keeping their legs closed is a solution. But men doing the equivilent is a lost cause?

you do realize how dumb your point is,,,

its not the prolifers having abortions,,,its the anti lifers you need to be talking to not us,,,

if I get a women pregnant I will do my duty and take care of the child,,,

its you lefty nutjobs that refuse to be responsible and get abortions,,

so I am 100% behind you on this

the left needs to stop breeding at least for 3 generations,,,

Deflection? Is there some other way for women to get pregnant besides having sex with men?

and is there a special web site you guys go to every morning to get your daily talking points???

So it is solely the responsibility of women? Men are free to fuck any woman who is willing, but women must keep their legs closed unless they want a baby.

Ok, let's do that!

That's really un-smart.

Consentual sex is a shared responsibility, not just the man's.

And why do men who are serious about stopping abortions need someone else to moderate them? Why can't men, especially strong alpha men, control their own impulses?
strong alpha men keep their children and dont kill them,,,its you leftist that kill your children

Do men have to carry a baby for 9 months at risk of their lives? Nope. Keep it in your pants, baby killer.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LMAO!! "Alpha up"?? WTF? So being an alpha male is being pro-life but wanting to get laid too? That isn't alpha. That is a 3 year old tantrum for what he wants.

Negative. Being an Alpha Male includes getting up off your knees from in front of the militant feminist altar and confirming you have a pair. Look, sex with Alyssa Milano just ain't gonna happen for 99%+ of adult American Men. Get over it and get down with someone who ain't a postmodernist witch. Break that metrosexual chain, my man, and rise above the soy boy-ness. Millennia of human being-ness dictates it takes one man + one woman to = next generation (in most cases). Full stop with the offerings at the temple of the eunuch, don a fedora and a bullwhip and find some real treasure; a woman who won't try to castrate you for having a masculine thought or two now and again.

LMAO!!!! Too funny. You think because I posted this that I am some submissive boy and not a man? You think you know me?

well you are following the daily talking points of the femminazi elites,,,

What I am doing is applying the same responsibilities to both genders. Unless alpha males, like yourself, are unable to abstain from having sex?

no your not,,what you are doing is spewing the daily talking points of your femminazi overlords

No, I am putting the responsibility where it belongs. On both parties. I don't have overlords. I think for myself. YOu might try it.

that's right chics; y'all have to insist we need to just use you, now.

Reading comprehension is still not your strong suit, is it Dannyboy?

The main thing to understand here, is that women are public property. The state has a vital interest in monitoring the contents of their bodies and dictating what can be done with them.

strong alpha men keep their children and dont kill them,,,its you leftist that kill your children

I kept all 3 of my children and raised them.

Negative. Being an Alpha Male includes getting up off your knees from in front of the militant feminist altar and confirming you have a pair. Look, sex with Alyssa Milano just ain't gonna happen for 99%+ of adult American Men. Get over it and get down with someone who ain't a postmodernist witch. Break that metrosexual chain, my man, and rise above the soy boy-ness. Millennia of human being-ness dictates it takes one man + one woman to = next generation (in most cases). Full stop with the offerings at the temple of the eunuch, don a fedora and a bullwhip and find some real treasure; a woman who won't try to castrate you for having a masculine thought or two now and again.

LMAO!!!! Too funny. You think because I posted this that I am some submissive boy and not a man? You think you know me?

well you are following the daily talking points of the femminazi elites,,,

What I am doing is applying the same responsibilities to both genders. Unless alpha males, like yourself, are unable to abstain from having sex?

no your not,,what you are doing is spewing the daily talking points of your femminazi overlords

No, I am putting the responsibility where it belongs. On both parties. I don't have overlords. I think for myself. YOu might try it.

you need to get it straight its only the baby killers that need to stop having sex, because pro lifers dont have abortions

So, you’re saying women are too stupid to use birth control.

SEXIST!!!

Then...the male can carry it and make all the decisions he wants.

Forum List

Back