If men are truly serious about being Pro-Life.....

Deflection? Is there some other way for women to get pregnant besides having sex with men?

thats why I said they need to keep their legs closed,,

and is there a special web site you guys go to every morning to get your daily talking points???

So it is solely the responsibility of women? Men are free to fuck any woman who is willing, but women must keep their legs closed unless they want a baby.

In other words, men are free to enjoy sex, but women are not?

My solution works fine. No sperm, no pregnancy.

if the women are keeping their legs closed then how are the men having sex???

If men are refusing to have sex, how are women getting pregnant?

5? Is that the number of times you've had sex, or the number of abortions you've paid for?

your deflection is noted and ignored,,

Deflection? Is there some other way for women to get pregnant besides having sex with men?

and is there a special web site you guys go to every morning to get your daily talking points???

So it is solely the responsibility of women? Men are free to fuck any woman who is willing, but women must keep their legs closed unless they want a baby.

men are raped more than women,,,

They should not have sex with a woman unless that woman wants a child.

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

It takes sperm to get pregnant.

Your comment comes approximately 50,000 years too late. That is not how the human race works, and as an adult example of said species, you're already quite aware of the birds and the bees. Ancient wisdom: it takes two to tango. The whole 'woe is me' bleeding heart routine just ain't very manly, dude and chicks don't dig it. Get back to us after you "Alpha" up.

LMAO!! "Alpha up"?? WTF? So being an alpha male is being pro-life but wanting to get laid too? That isn't alpha. That is a 3 year old tantrum for what he wants.

Negative. Being an Alpha Male includes getting up off your knees from in front of the militant feminist altar and confirming you have a pair. Look, sex with Alyssa Milano just ain't gonna happen for 99%+ of adult American Men. Get over it and get down with someone who ain't a postmodernist witch. Break that metrosexual chain, my man, and rise above the soy boy-ness. Millennia of human being-ness dictates it takes one man + one woman to = next generation (in most cases). Full stop with the offerings at the temple of the eunuch, don a fedora and a bullwhip and find some real treasure; a woman who won't try to castrate you for having a masculine thought or two now and again.

5? Is that the number of times you've had sex, or the number of abortions you've paid for?

thursday,,

Since no birth control is 100% effective, men should adamantly refuse to have sex with a woman unless she wants to be pregnant.

Better yet, pass a law making them get vasectomies which are reversable when and ONLY when they get married and they and their spouse put in writing that they are ready to procreate.
easier for women to just keep their legs closed and stop raping men,,,
What's the matter...don't you like laws to control men's bodies?

the baby is not her body dumbass

It certainly is convenient that the baby is not her body, but you demand that she keep it in her body until it is born. And you refuse to be celibate to prevent the slaughter of the unborn.

Better yet, pass a law making them get vasectomies which are reversable when and ONLY when they get married and they and their spouse put in writing that they are ready to procreate.

It certainly is convenient that the baby is not her body, but you demand that she keep it in her body until it is born. And you refuse to be celibate to prevent the slaughter of the unborn.
one has nothing to do with the other,,,

Your comment comes approximately 50,000 years too late. That is not how the human race works, and as an adult example of said species, you're already quite aware of the birds and the bees. Ancient wisdom: it takes two to tango. The whole 'woe is me' bleeding heart routine just ain't very manly, dude and chicks don't dig it. Get back to us after you "Alpha" up.

LMAO!! "Alpha up"?? WTF? So being an alpha male is being pro-life but wanting to get laid too? That isn't alpha. That is a 3 year old tantrum for what he wants.

Negative. Being an Alpha Male includes getting up off your knees from in front of the militant feminist altar and confirming you have a pair. Look, sex with Alyssa Milano just ain't gonna happen for 99%+ of adult American Men. Get over it and get down with someone who ain't a postmodernist witch. Break that metrosexual chain, my man, and rise above the soy boy-ness. Millennia of human being-ness dictates it takes one man + one woman to = next generation (in most cases). Full stop with the offerings at the temple of the eunuch, don a fedora and a bullwhip and find some real treasure; a woman who won't try to castrate you for having a masculine thought or two now and again.

LMAO!!!! Too funny. You think because I posted this that I am some submissive boy and not a man? You think you know me?

I think I get it now, folks, where this fella's coming from. Human biology is . . . don't tell me . . . just a social construct? Lost cause of lost causes. Nothing more to see here. Moving on.

LMAO!!!! Too funny. You think because I posted this that I am some submissive boy and not a man? You think you know me?

well you are following the daily talking points of the femminazi elites,,,

Oh boy who touched you and how old were you? Poor thing :itsok:

LOL! Really? You do know that sex causes pregnancy, right?

Lol at conservatives absolutely raging over not giving up sex to stop what they consider some kind of genocidal baby murder. Shows how little they actually care.

What I am doing is applying the same responsibilities to both genders. Unless alpha males, like yourself, are unable to abstain from having sex?

your deflection is noted and ignored,,

How 'bout it is equally the responsibility of both the man and woman!

LOL! Really? You do know that sex causes pregnancy, right?
but pregnancy doesnt mean you have to have an abortion

It takes two to tango.

thursday,,

January

What I am doing is applying the same responsibilities to both genders. Unless alpha males, like yourself, are unable to abstain from having sex?

no your not,,what you are doing is spewing the daily talking points of your femminazi overlords

Forum List

Back