Hep-A, just get used to it in your food I guess

Should food service employees be tested for freaky diseases before touching peoples food?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frankenvoter

Mar 23, 2019
Researchers say vaccinations could stamp out hepatitis A outbreaks | Food Safety News

Hows it getting there? Migrants shitting in the feilds? Yes, that's part of it, but also your contaminated chefs and food staff, and I shouldn't be forced to get a vaccination to guard against cuts in the kitchen that releases someones viral load onto my salad.

30r5ig.jpg

Looking at that map I can clearly see how the midwest is where all the lettuce is being picked (not).

It's "the help" at your local restaraunts, and if they're carrying around Hep-A, I wonder what else they have in thier viral cocktail.

And why would they have a "viral cocktail"? Because they're in a high risk group, cooking the food of those who are not.

Quote: public health officials in some states have said 20 percent to 30 percent of the confirmed hepatitis A patients they have recorded were not in any of the so-called high risk groups, which suggests they became infected through contaminated foods or beverages. E/Q

"Although they were not in any of the high risk groups" indicating there ARE high risk groups, that we'll never really hear specifics about because that would be giving negative press to our LGBTQ/RSTUVWXY and Z population, who populate the food service world, and are giving thier diseases to the customers.

How many people have contracted Hepatitis A in this nation as result of dining in a restaurant? You’re offering a solution in search of a problem.

Faggots are the main spreaders, as they are for many other diseases, like syphilis, HIV, and drug resistant staph infections. Screening for diseases is considered 'racist' and 'homophobic' n stuff.

Illegals play a role here, but WHO issues hepatitis A epidemic warnings world wide every Faggot Pride Month. Los Angeles just blames theirs on 'The Homeless' instead of the real culprits there, as does the rest of California and many other cities, no doubt..

Researchers say vaccinations could stamp out hepatitis A outbreaks | Food Safety News

Hows it getting there? Migrants shitting in the feilds? Yes, that's part of it, but also your contaminated chefs and food staff, and I shouldn't be forced to get a vaccination to guard against cuts in the kitchen that releases someones viral load onto my salad.

30r5ig.jpg

Looking at that map I can clearly see how the midwest is where all the lettuce is being picked (not).

It's "the help" at your local restaraunts, and if they're carrying around Hep-A, I wonder what else they have in thier viral cocktail.

And why would they have a "viral cocktail"? Because they're in a high risk group, cooking the food of those who are not.

Quote: public health officials in some states have said 20 percent to 30 percent of the confirmed hepatitis A patients they have recorded were not in any of the so-called high risk groups, which suggests they became infected through contaminated foods or beverages. E/Q

"Although they were not in any of the high risk groups" indicating there ARE high risk groups, that we'll never really hear specifics about because that would be giving negative press to our LGBTQ/RSTUVWXY and Z population, who populate the food service world, and are giving thier diseases to the customers.

No idiots who fall for " get that shot" and you will be saved should make ppl run for the hills are you idiots so stupid you can't see your Gov. parents pushing you to get these vaccines for anything they can fear u assholes out of.

Wake the hell up.

All the idiots say the same until they watch those lights go out until then it only happes to those unlucky ones, it only happens to those who 1 out of a million !!

LMFAO man u are a real clueless dumb ass if you do not search what is in this bs.

The reason we have so much disease about is because people prefer bad habits more than good ones. People have forsaken Godly living for living in a way that brings illness to participants and disrespect is meted out to those who do their best to avoid wrongdoing. Everybody pays a price for a society that breaks away from family, kindness, and thoughtfulness and falls for behaving horrifically in a selfish way that invites trouble and breaks loved ones' hearts..

Forum List

Back