If man evolved from monkeys, where are the monkeys that half-evolved into men?

That's what they want you to believe. And you parrot it with no evidence

I'm not trying to change your mind. At this point, it's all about entertainment.

I'm not trying to change your mind. At this point, it's all about entertainment.
Why do you think I get in threads with evolutionists? I love parrots who can't think for themselves.

And also that still doesn't explain the island scenario, it's not same species with different adaptations, were talking totally different types of life
Mammoths is a close relative of the elephant. It is no longer around because it could not adapt.

Funny example.

Mammoths were a close relative of the elephant species- evolved from a mutual ancestor- that could no longer compete and died off.
So what's your point? It's still an elephant, it's not a dolphin.
Why Did the Woolly Mammoth Die Out? Reason Number One: Climate Change

Why Did the Woolly Mammoth Die Out? Reason Number Two: Humans (ala American bison)

Why Did the Woolly Mammoth Die Out?

ribs.jpg

Why do you think I get in threads with evolutionists? I love parrots who can't think for themselves.
Perhaps your superior ability to think for yourself is why you just double posted?

Where is your god? Where is the clues that such a thing could pop out of nothing?

Within the fossil record we do know that hominids branched off of apes around 7-9 million years ago and slowly diversified into many sub-groups. We have in fact found much evidence of intermittents between the original "ape" and humans today that shows a clear path.
Ouranopithecus - Wikipedia

More evolved
Orrorin - Wikipedia

More evolved
Ardipithecus - Wikipedia

Ardipithecus - Wikipedia
Humans and other primates share much of the same structure. Human evolution - Wikipedia

More evolved
Australopithecus - Wikipedia
Stood upwards,
More human like
Flatter face
Longer legs
Less wide rib cage

More evolved
Homo habilis - Wikipedia

Homo_habilis-KNM_ER_1813.jpg

More evolved
Homo erectus - Wikipedia

Homme_de_Tautavel_01-08.jpg

So I see a pretty straight line of evolution.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Homme_de_Tautavel_01-08.jpg

Most of the apes didn't evolve in this direction at all and the ones that did become us or died out.

Church people don't even want to start considering that their beliefs are wrong and science proves them WRONG. It isn't about evidence but blind idiocy with them.

Last edited:
Where is your god? Where is the clues that such a thing could pop out of nothing?

Within the fossil record we do know that hominids branched off of apes around 7-9 million years ago and slowly diversified into many sub-groups. We have in fact found much evidence of intermittents between the original "ape" and humans today that shows a clear path.

More evolved
Orrorin - Wikipedia

More evolved
Ardipithecus - Wikipedia

Ardipithecus - Wikipedia
Humans and other primates share much of the same structure. Human evolution - Wikipedia

More evolved
Stood upwards,
More human like
Flatter face
Longer legs
Less wide rib cage

More evolved
Homo habilis - Wikipedia

More evolved
Homo erectus - Wikipedia

Most of the apes didn't evolve in this direction at all and the ones that did become us or died out.

Church people don't even want to start considering that their beliefs are wrong and science proves them WRONG. It isn't about evidence but blind idiocy with them.
Their faith is so weak, they are forced to deny the real world.

God rocks with evolution.

Believe me

Unless they fill a niche, then they are optimized animals, not apex predators but they have survived for millions of years.
Everything always fills a niche. But there are always predators.

It's because species do not change into other species.
And also that still doesn't explain the island scenario, it's not same species with different adaptations, were talking totally different types of life
Mammoths is a close relative of the elephant. It is no longer around because it could not adapt.

Funny example.

Mammoths were a close relative of the elephant species- evolved from a mutual ancestor- that could no longer compete and died off.
So what's your point? It's still an elephant, it's not a dolphin. A Golden Retriever and Toy Poodle are two distinct creatures, yet both are dogs.

An Asian elephant is an Asian elephant- an African elephant is a African elephant- a mamooth was a mamooth- all different species. All evolved from a common ancestor.

How do you believe that African elephants ended up in Africa- and Asian elephants ended up in Asia?

So you just parrot the anti-science creationist mantra's.

Its what you do.

So you just parrot the anti-science creationist mantra's.

Its what you do.
The 3 biggest/rarest events in evolution. The jump from non-life to life. The jump from prokaryotic life to eukaryotic. Then the jump from animal intelligence to human intelligence. All of them head scratchers, and super, super, statiscally improbable

Certainly, there ought to be a species of monkey that had half-evolved into a man, maybe half as smart as men, maybe able to read and write simple sentences, or able to drive a car or ride a horse?

But there is no such species as a half-man, half-monkey.

True, they have been able to teach sign language to apes, but it takes a great deal of human effort to do this, and you must feed apes constantly to keep them interested.

A human baby does not need treats to motivate it to learn, it is motivated by the learning process itself.
I often say that havent seen them turn into monkjeys but see a lot of atheists act like monkeys lol

Certainly, there ought to be a species of monkey that had half-evolved into a man, maybe half as smart as men, maybe able to read and write simple sentences, or able to drive a car or ride a horse?

True, they have been able to teach sign language to apes, but it takes a great deal of human effort to do this, and you must feed apes constantly to keep them interested.

A human baby does not need treats to motivate it to learn, it is motivated by the learning process itself.
Do you have a link to a source claiming men evolved from monkeys? I've never heard a serious claim made to that point. If you could post a source stating such, debate would prove more fruitful.

DNA: Comparing Humans and Chimps

If you can support the Adam and Eve theory, and the sharing of a rib, I will consider that postulate. As it stands, evolution will remain the dominant theory until we hear from GOD.

Science and its methods area not built on faith, it is built on trials and errors - experimentation and on going testing.

More evolved
Orrorin - Wikipedia

More evolved
Ardipithecus - Wikipedia

Ardipithecus - Wikipedia

More evolved
Stood upwards,
More human like
Flatter face
Longer legs
Less wide rib cage

More evolved
Homo habilis - Wikipedia

More evolved
Homo erectus - Wikipedia

Their faith is so weak, they are forced to deny the real world.

God rocks with evolution.

Believe me

And if they are this wrong about evolution, what else are they wrong about?

Today we have a lot of theists who say their religion isn't at odds with science so I'm actually glad to see these religious nuts admitting they don't believe in evolution. Why? Because they really believe we are special and god poofed us into existence. This is why they can't accept that we are related to our monkey cousins.

And we know this. It's a fact.

I often say that havent seen them turn into monkjeys but see a lot of atheists act like monkeys lol

Fossils indicate common ancestor for two primate groups
Find suggests Old World monkeys and apes diverged 25 million years ago.

Palaeontologists working in Tanzania have discovered the oldest known fossils from two major primate groups — Old World monkeys, which include baboons and macaques, and apes, which include humans and chimpanzees. The study, published online today in Nature1, reveals new information about primate evolution.

Do you have a link to a source claiming men evolved from monkeys? I've never heard a serious claim made to that point. If you could post a source stating such, debate would prove more fruitful.

If you can support the Adam and Eve theory, and the sharing of a rib, I will consider that postulate. As it stands, evolution will remain the dominant theory until we hear from GOD.

Science and its methods area not built on faith, it is built on trials and errors - experimentation and on going testing.
There's no support for that retarded idea either... You're really striking out today...

There's no support for that retarded idea either... You're really striking out today...

What "retarded idea"? The Human Genome Project? Or, the taking of the rib to create a women (which might be possible, do you believe God created Dolly's baby's)?

Science: Healthy clones: Dolly the sheep's heirs reach ripe old age

What "retarded idea"? The Human Genome Project? Or, the taking of the rib to create a women (which might be possible, do you believe God created Dolly's baby's)?

The creators of "Dolly" are documented historical fact. And they are men. None heretofore have claimed to be god. So you're really failing to bring the point home...

How many times do we have to debunk this ridiculous argument?

Man didn’t evolve from chimps or gorillas or any of the other apes around today. Man and present day apes evolved from the same creature who was not quite either.

The creators of "Dolly" are documented historical fact. And they are men. None heretofore have claimed to be god. So you're really failing to bring the point home...

Evolution is a theory; intelligent design is a 20th Century postulate. If you understand the meaning of these two terms, you will understand my point.

Yes, Scientists did clown Dolly's issue, in the name of Science. Consider, if your child needed medical treatment, say a transplant, do you pray, or see a doctor (many will do both)?

The interconnection among people and animals is documented, with greater clarity than that observed by Charles Darwin. Current theists have not provided greater clarity thousands of years.

Consider too:

jellyfish mortality - Google Search

They live.

We call them Republicans.

This thread proves their existence.

Forum List

Back