Is Joe Biden finished - poll

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
With a year to go, is Joe Biden done?

He apparently just lost David Axelrod, and "Axe" pulling support will scare the @@@@ out of every Democrat running in 24.

He apparently just lost David Axelrod, and "Axe" pulling support will scare the @@@@ out of every Democrat running in 24.
With abortion being the reason Republicans are going to lose next year, I would go with Gretchen Whitmer

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, California Gov. Gavin Newsom and Pritzker all recently launched national political groups — "Fight Like Hell PAC," "Campaign for Democracy," and "Think Big America," respectively.

• Newsom's group has focused on gun safety while Whitmer and Pritzker's groups have honed in on abortion rights.

With abortion being the reason Republicans are going to lose next year, I would go with Gretchen Whitmer

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, California Gov. Gavin Newsom and Pritzker all recently launched national political groups — "Fight Like Hell PAC," "Campaign for Democracy," and "Think Big America," respectively.

• Newsom's group has focused on gun safety while Whitmer and Pritzker's groups have honed in on abortion rights.

Gretched to the rescue!!!!!

LOL!!!

Get the BROOM READY!!!

It isn't Joe Biden (aka; Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants) that is running the presidency, nor is it him that will run for president. It is a coalition of scumbags that run everything. Not entirely sure who they all are but they're not too old, they're not decrepit, they don't shit their pants regularly, they don't forget where they are and what they're doing on a daily basis.

And they pull Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants' strings. He is, literally, a puppet on a string.

They'll run him again. Unless they can make a deal with the 'new' dimocrap scum nominee, they'll run that old fossil again.

It isn't Joe Biden (aka; Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants) that is running the presidency, nor is it him that will run for president. It is a coalition of scumbags that run everything. Not entirely sure who they all are but they're not too old, they're not decrepit, they don't shit their pants regularly, they don't forget where they are and what they're doing on a daily basis.

And they pull Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants' strings. He is, literally, a puppet on a string.

They'll run him again. Unless they can make a deal with the 'new' dimocrap scum nominee, they'll run that old fossil again.

Who were "they" when Reagan was suffering from Alzheimers? Who is the THEY behind GW Bush? Because we know that guy was a simple idiot.

And all the people Trump surrounded himself with ended up telling him he can't do what he was trying to do. And either they quit or he fired them.

In the end it was My Pillow, Sidney Powell, Mark Meadows, Rudy, actually the new Speaker wanted to go along with the insurrection too. So did McCarthy now that I think about it.

I side more with the globalist rino's than the coup attempting insurrectionists. Trump's followers are blue collar idiots and billionaires.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
BEING POISONED BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE HIM?

Republicans Are Hoping Trump Will Die Before He Ruins 2024 for Them, but He Is Obviously Never Going To​

Trump, you see, lost the presidential election in 2020 and was largely responsible for dozens of avoidable down-ballot GOP losses in federal and statewide races in 2018 and 2022, as well. The technical phrase used by political scientists for what Trump is, at this point, is “an anchor dragging the Republican brand into the darkest regions of hell.”

Ha! Good luck with that. Consider this:

ADVERTISEMENT

• Donald Trump has a Filet-O-Fish–centered diet, exercises only by playing golf, and employs some of the least trustworthy-seeming doctors to have ever been associated with the medical profession.

• He did not take the threat of COVID seriously at all and actually got COVID himself just before the last election.

• He’s 76 years old.

• He nonetheless recovered fully from COVID and has had no known health problems since. He looks fine. (He looks less frail than the Democrats’ likely 2024 nominee, for one.)

Have you ever seen Velveeta go bad? No, because it’s not real food. The same is true of Donald Trump and being a human.

Who is “we”?

You and the rest of the rocks?
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds said she’s endorsing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a fellow Republican, for president, because she doesn’t believe former President Donald Trump can win against President Joe Biden.

In a rare move for an Iowa governor, Reynolds endorsed DeSantis Monday. She had previously said she would stay neutral in the primary, as the state’s governors tend to do, but Reynolds told NBC on Monday that the race is too important for her to remain on the sidelines.

She must not have seen these polls.

That's why its a poll. It is uncertain.

Being this early, it's only a guess. Polls are based on what one's idea's are and their beliefs. I support Biden losing in any way, shape or form. Be it the nomination process or the general election.
So far, there were is no competition for the nomination, so it's looking like he'll have to get beat in the general.

And if he wins, we can expect a Kamala Harris presidency before the end of Joe's first term.

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds said she’s endorsing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a fellow Republican, for president, because she doesn’t believe former President Donald Trump can win against President Joe Biden.

In a rare move for an Iowa governor, Reynolds endorsed DeSantis Monday. She had previously said she would stay neutral in the primary, as the state’s governors tend to do, but Reynolds told NBC on Monday that the race is too important for her to remain on the sidelines.

I am OK with either Desantis or Trump. Democrats have ruined this economy, our education system and foreign policy.

The actual nominee of WEF American Flying Monkey democrat Party is completely irrelevant. When you previously cheated in the tens of millions column— AND GOT AWAY WITH IT, you can run Fetterman, another Biden Double, or Big Mikey and still “win”

If it happens again I predict a Million Man Tree of Liberty March on Washington

I am OK with either Desantis or Trump. Democrats have ruined this economy, our education system and foreign policy.
Republicans aren't even pro education. And foreign policy? Your policies change depending on if you are in the White House. So I don't trust your foreign policy. Because you'll play politics with serious shit. And you'll go along with coups. You're not a Mike Pence Republican.

Funny you're okay with Trump OR DeSantis even though Desantis says Trump caused inflation and was WRONG about the election being stolen.

So basically any Republican will do. It can be a RINO or a NAZI doesn't matter to you. A criminal, rapist, tax cheat, doesn't matter to you.

If Ron D wasn't around I'm sure you'd love Vivik, Nikki or Chris Christie

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

I don't blame her. DeSantis is pro life and pro 2A. Plus his executive record is fiscally conservative.

Trump fails on all three of those issues. Trump is left of DeSantis on almost all issues. The other issues, like border security, they pretty much match.

DeSantis's problem is he sucks at campaigning. He's comes off in a serious, military like manner. And at the same time, he's trying to be entertaining and charismatic. And it just doesn't work for him.
He needs to stop doing that, and just be himself.

And go after Trump and Trumps extremely left leaning record.

Forum List

Back