If Liz Cheney runs and wins the White House next year, will she be a good President?

Possibly the most idiotic thread I've ever seen here, which is an astonishing accomplishment.
Stormy Daniels is a very thoughtful poster. It seems you have no context and I've seen that in other moronic posts you've put up. This a gut reaction.

Unless you are attacking the responses.

But the OP doesn't usually engage in the same kind of stupidity you display on a daily basis.

You might as well ask if Reagan would be a good president if he arose from the dead as a zombie.

Case in point.

Cheney will NEVER be president

That's not the point.

It was a hypothetical.

Biden can be president....again....he's a moron.

We don't do a good job of choosing the best.

I am not a Cheney fan after 1/6, but the fact is that she's very conservative and comes from good political genes (I always really liked her father). I think she'd be good.

Hillary Clinton without the charm.

Hillary Clinton does not have 1 charming molecule in her (.......) body. If she did, she would have crushed Trump in 2016.

But the OP doesn't usually engage in the same kind of stupidity you display on a daily basis.

I ask a lot of questions and look for people to explain their positions. It's always telling how some people get very defensive and are afraid to actually engage in a discussion.

I ask a lot of questions and look for people to explain their positions. It's always telling how some people get very defensive and are afraid to actually engage in a discussion.

Seems they don't understand the term "thought experiment" either.

They act like you are Liz Cheney's campaign manager.

Forum List

Back