If libbs truly believe in separation of church and state ,then why are they silent...

why are libbs silent about black churches busing voters to to the polls to vote democrat ??? they are always screaming separation of church and state but are silent on this matter ... what would they have to say about white churches all over America busing millions of voters to vote republican ???

I think someone needs to understand what separation between church and state means.....

And I have gone to one of those white republican churches, don't worry they spend a lot of time talking about their politics to the congregations. Try being 14 and realizing your dad was probably the only parent there that voted for Bill Clinton.

The problem isn't whether or not a church is busing people.

The problem arises when the church hold a political rally for a candidate or party, then bus the people from the rally to the voting booths.

By the way, alot of churches do this , not just black churches. I say we should send special agents to spy on the preacher and his congregation and take them all to jail when they violate this law!!

Also, Take away their tax exempt status from the denomination known to flaunt the law! And never give it back!!

I am for it! Tax the church! Tax them until they squeal like a pig!! Let us do it now!!

message sponsered by Atheist for the Taxation of churches!

Churches here in SoCal paid for "Yes on H8" signs, handed them out in church and went together to stand on street corners instead of having services...but they still have tax exempt status.

Churches here in SoCal paid for "Yes on H8" signs, handed them out in church and went together to stand on street corners instead of having services...but they still have tax exempt status.
black churches are one of the lefts most potent means of getting votes !!! and we all know it !!

why are libbs silent about black churches busing voters to to the polls to vote democrat ??? they are always screaming separation of church and state but are silent on this matter ... what would they have to say about white churches all over America busing millions of voters to vote republican ???

Fine, don't vote Democrat?

Does the vote really matter? Someone from either party can do fantastic during their term in presidency. Everyone has a say on what to vote or who to vote for, but they don't have any right to delegate our laws, benefits, etc.

Democracy first. (and it must be constitutional, unlike prop 8)

Forum List

Back