If liar Rubio is so new how does he differ from 2 old fossils?

How did withdrawing troops from Iraq work out for us there, Sparky?

It kept us from from getting thousands more Americans needlessly killed.
No it didnt. It put off throwing ground troops in to stop ISIS and opened the US for attacks by them.

lol, of course, the insane idea that continuing to meddle in the Middle East would have different outcomes than it's had in the past.

We got 9/11 out of having troops in Saudi Arabia, and from that we got a war in Afghanistan, and a war in Iraq.
Actually we got 9/11 out of Bill Clinton's failed responses to Islamic terrorism, like the first WTC bombing and Somalia.
But keep repeating the lines of Islamic terrorists. It makes you look informed.

McCain and Dick Cheney. He follows them in his bloodlust warmongering and he follows McCain down the amnesty road. Does he actually have an original thought in his pointy head? He even copied the democrats idea of targeted tax cuts in his idiotic tax plan
He's just in it for the entertainment. The nuts running for the GOP nomination will eat each other up. Should be fun to watch.

I thought this was act like a moron about Rand Paul month? Now you lefties have already moved onto making shit up about Rubio?
They are running scared. All they have is an old leftist has been and the GOP has a crop of young bright, articulate and accomplished candidates.

Is that why no one on the Right attacks Hillary Clinton? To show you're not running scared? lol

How did withdrawing troops from Iraq work out for us there, Sparky?

It kept us from from getting thousands more Americans needlessly killed.
No it didnt. It put off throwing ground troops in to stop ISIS and opened the US for attacks by them.

lol, of course, the insane idea that continuing to meddle in the Middle East would have different outcomes than it's had in the past.
We see what withdrawing from it has gotten us.

I thought this was act like a moron about Rand Paul month? Now you lefties have already moved onto making shit up about Rubio?
They are running scared. All they have is an old leftist has been and the GOP has a crop of young bright, articulate and accomplished candidates.

Is that why no one on the Right attacks Hillary Clinton? To show you're not running scared? lol
No one is attacking Hillary. We are pointing out the obvious defects in this deeply flawed candidate and marveling that the Democrat Party has only her to run.

Wow when a guy like Rubio can excite this kind of blind hatred in the Left they must be really scared. Otherwise they'd just ignore him, much like the conservatives here have ignored Jim Webb.

they hate minorities. what's new
Look at their attacks against Ted Cruz

oh they hate women too. look how they attacked Sarah Palin

they are two faced hypocrites also. so nothing new

Every war in the bloody 20th century started during a democrat administration. Harry Truman sent troops to Korea on a freaking executive order and we lost 50,000 in three years under his mismanagement. Bill Clinton ordered bombers to level a defenseless country in Europe to cover up his peculiar sexual urges. George Bush had congressional authorization for Iraq and 35% of democrats approved and then they un-approved it and undermined the mission on a level that bordered on treason.

He has been caught in a few lies and hopefully, more will come out. He's definitely not ready for the big time.

10533103_10153506474036040_9205936736550722047_n_zpsc9bc580a.jpg

Rubio, according to several sites, wants to reform education. He thinks the costs are to high and the 20th century education plan doesn't fit in the 21st century. He paid off $100,000 in school loans. He believes in federal financial aid. At least that is what I found, of course I didn't look at memes.

But I live in an exceptional country, I live in an exceptional country, where even the son of a bartender and a maid can have the same dreams and the same future as those who come from power and privilege."

Yes lets see that happen today? For a husband to work as a bartender and mother a maid and raise 3 kids, I get so tired of hearing these stories and how he had 100,000 in debt from a student loan. I wish those running would learn "those were the days" instead of this is a land of opportunity, because its not really anymore. Plus he is is a war hawk and wants to get rid of the inheritance tax and lower taxes on the rich, so I've read, and he doesn't believe in climate change, . Talk about ignorance.

so wanting to get RID of taxes for (wealth to be passed onto) our children is now called, ignorant. Everyone believes in stupid CLIMATE CHANGE. anyone who say someone doesn't sounds ignorant. and SHRILL. you are nothing but walking dnc talking point parrot

Climate change is real, and I see nothing wrong with taxing inheritance over 500 thousand. Time for the wealthy elites to pay more. This is not the same America during Reagan years and he tripled the national debt . He raised taxes on the poor and lowered them on the wealthiest.
Oh and another war hawk, just what we need. I get so tired of these conservatives yahoos who want to see the poor sleeping in the streets, and lets get rid of the ACA as well. The GOP heads are the parrots and so stupid its unbelievable. another thing, no more charitable tax deductions.

You have the Democratic talking points down well.

But I live in an exceptional country, I live in an exceptional country, where even the son of a bartender and a maid can have the same dreams and the same future as those who come from power and privilege."

Yes lets see that happen today? For a husband to work as a bartender and mother a maid and raise 3 kids, I get so tired of hearing these stories and how he had 100,000 in debt from a student loan. I wish those running would learn "those were the days" instead of this is a land of opportunity, because its not really anymore. Plus he is is a war hawk and wants to get rid of the inheritance tax and lower taxes on the rich, so I've read, and he doesn't believe in climate change, . Talk about ignorance.

so wanting to get RID of taxes for (wealth to be passed onto) our children is now called, ignorant. Everyone believes in stupid CLIMATE CHANGE. anyone who say someone doesn't sounds ignorant. and SHRILL. you are nothing but walking dnc talking point parrot

Climate change is real, and I see nothing wrong with taxing inheritance over 500 thousand. Time for the wealthy elites to pay more. This is not the same America during Reagan years and he tripled the national debt . He raised taxes on the poor and lowered them on the wealthiest.
Oh and another war hawk, just what we need. I get so tired of these conservatives yahoos who want to see the poor sleeping in the streets, and lets get rid of the ACA as well. The GOP heads are the parrots and so stupid its unbelievable. another thing, no more charitable tax deductions.

You have the Democratic talking points down well.

yes, that's all it is. shame too

We got 9/11 out of having troops in Saudi Arabia, and from that we got a war in Afghanistan, and a war in Iraq.
Actually we got 9/11 out of Bill Clinton's failed responses to Islamic terrorism, like the first WTC bombing and Somalia.
But keep repeating the lines of Islamic terrorists. It makes you look informed.

He thinks Troops = war, he's just not too bright.

I hate Progressives. Everything obama says is a lie and they dare call Rubio a liar? Hillary has a extensive history of lies, fraud, and corruption that they completely ignore yet those sorry worthless bastards point fingers.

God I hate Progressives.

yep, he even won LIE of the year. Yet here they sit in judgement. simply sheep following the PARTY
Your hero Romney won it first :thup:

What was the lie?

Link

I hate Progressives. Everything obama says is a lie and they dare call Rubio a liar? Hillary has a extensive history of lies, fraud, and corruption that they completely ignore yet those sorry worthless bastards point fingers.

God I hate Progressives.

yep, he even won LIE of the year. Yet here they sit in judgement. simply sheep following the PARTY

What was the lie?

Link
Google :cool:

God I hate Progressives.

What was the lie?

Link
No facts....?

Figures.

I get this all of the time. Post a link or STFU.

Last edited:

God I hate Progressives.

What was the lie?

Link
No fact..

Figures.

I get this all of the time. Post a link or STFU.
Why didn't you ask Stephanie for a link?

K I've changed my mind. Neither ever won liar of the year because there were no links provided. Oh well! End of conversation I guess!

Forum List

Back