Scott Pruitt Is Pissing Into The Wind

This gets better and better every day..............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Caught On Tape: CA Governor Brown Goes On Epic Climate Change Rant; Vows To Defy Trump | Zero Hedge

OK Jerry............good luck building satellites with all that budget surplus $ there in California!!:funnyface:

Oh.....how is it going with the regulations on cow farts?:2up:
To skookerasbil: LOL. It is hard to forget that “Moonbeam” won elections in the land of fruits and nuts:

“If it babbles and its eyeballs are glazed,” he noted in April 1979, “it probably comes from California.”

XXXXX

Mr. Royko, who after many vicious gibes at Mr. Brown’s expense offered an outright apology to the governor, and spent years trying to erase the moniker.​

How Jerry Brown Became ‘Governor Moonbeam’
By JESSE McKINLEY

MARCH 6, 2010

This gets better and better every day..............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Caught On Tape: CA Governor Brown Goes On Epic Climate Change Rant; Vows To Defy Trump | Zero Hedge

OK Jerry............good luck building satellites with all that budget surplus $ there in California!!:funnyface:

Oh.....how is it going with the regulations on cow farts?:2up:
To skookerasbil: LOL. It is hard to forget that “Moonbeam” won elections in the land of fruits and nuts:

“If it babbles and its eyeballs are glazed,” he noted in April 1979, “it probably comes from California.”

XXXXX

Mr. Royko, who after many vicious gibes at Mr. Brown’s expense offered an outright apology to the governor, and spent years trying to erase the moniker.​

By JESSE McKINLEY

MARCH 6, 2010

The last of a dying breed.........outside of California, he couldn't be elected mayor of Scratchmyassville USA. When California implodes and the country has to bail them out.......no progressive will ever be elected again in that state! ( a fucking shithole btw :2up: )

Pruitt has been approved. How long will the EPA be with us? How long will it take to reestablish once Trump has been evicted from office?

I still think Scott Pruitt has powerful enemies lined up against him, enemies who have yet to lose a major battle, this American Thinker article gives me hope for ultimate victory:

December 10, 2016
Pruitt to Dismantle EPA Climate Agenda
By Daniel John Sobieski

Articles: Pruitt to Dismantle EPA Climate Agenda

You are entitled to your thoughts Slanders no matter how wrong they were...

Scott Pruitt---1

powerful losers---0

:bye1:

Flanders said, "In addition to a powerful array of parasites feeding on climate change fraud that Pruitt is up against,"

Sorry I have to be a drive-by poster since I am so busy right now but, to paraphrase, Jake Pruitt has said that climate change science is not a hoax, humans contribute to it somewhat, people can mitigate it somewhat, and the extent of those last two things is up to debate. That is exactly what the climate change mainstream scientists believe, including that the extent is up to debate. As someone who believes anthropomorphic climate change is real and fightable, I feel very comforted by the nomination; my hopes were not dashed at all. In fact it is more than I could have hoped for.

Last edited:
When you or your kids are violently sick because you(or them) drunk polluted water or become violently ill suffering from cancer because of polluted air...Well, we will see how much you will be laughing.

This isn't civilized behavior to wish to become a third world country.

The business of the EPA is pollution....not being a prop for the AGW hoax....

When you or your kids are violently sick because you(or them) drunk polluted water or become violently ill suffering from cancer because of polluted air...Well, we will see how much you will be laughing.

This isn't civilized behavior to wish to become a third world country.

The business of the EPA is pollution....not being a prop for the AGW hoax....

Who can take MATTHEW seriously? A hysterical snowflake. Imagine spending your whole life waiting for a house to drop out of the sky on your head! Dang............:eusa_shifty:

Unted States Defense Department Budget
$582,700,000,000 (2016), over 72 times as much money.

Do you want to shut them down?

The EPA doesn't need to be eliminated entirely. Just purged of leftists.

and all rules written go to Congress for a final vote.....

So, I see you're a little weak on how our government works. Regulatory agencies are part of the Executive Branch. If you'd like the Congress to take over the duties of the Executive Branch, you're going to have to make a very large amendment to the US Constitution. And you'd have to be willing for the rate at which congress does productive work to slow several orders of magnitude when you drop the work of several tens of thousands of civil service employees on them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back