Scott Pruitt Is Pissing Into The Wind

I think Pruitt will be pissing into the wind:
I still think Scott Pruitt has powerful enemies lined up against him, enemies who have yet to lose a major battle, this American Thinker article gives me hope for ultimate victory:

December 10, 2016
Pruitt to Dismantle EPA Climate Agenda
By Daniel John Sobieski

Articles: Pruitt to Dismantle EPA Climate Agenda

People that are against him don't want to breath shit, drink shitty water and watch our coastlines go underwater...Of course, a fool like you don't give a damn.

When you or your kids are violently sick because you(or them) drunk polluted water or become violently ill suffering from cancer because of polluted air...Well, we will see how much you will be laughing.

This isn't civilized behavior to wish to become a third world country.
You ignorant fucktard..

WE need clean water and WE want it.. Just not the killing of our economy for pipe dream bullshit regulations. There is more than one way to skin a cat and just because we don't want to cut off our feet like you do, does not mean we cant not keep clean water and air with reasonable regulations and using our technology like clean coal capture systems making energy cheep but air and water clean.

Its idiots like you who have been indoctrinated with the CO2 is evil meme that can not look past the bull shit they have been feed and use cognitive/commonsense thinking skills..

When you or your kids are violently sick because you(or them) drunk polluted water or become violently ill suffering from cancer because of polluted air...Well, we will see how much you will be laughing.

You ignorant fucktard..

WE need clean water and WE want it.. Just not the killing of our economy for pipe dream bullshit regulations. There is more than one way to skin a cat and just because we don't want to cut off our feet like you do, does not mean we cant not keep clean water and air with reasonable regulations and using our technology like clean coal capture systems making energy cheep but air and water clean.

Its idiots like you who have been indoctrinated with the CO2 is evil meme that can not look past the bull shit they have been feed and use cognitive/commonsense thinking skills..

Billy.......dude........you cant take any of these mental cases seriously, and especially this one. Virtually everybody on this message board knows this guy has a thought process disorder.....except others like him ( there are a handful....Guno....JimH52.....Joe B ). My eyes light up when he throws up a thread = time to generate some Photobucket Classics!!:2up: Making him look like a dick is fun as shit!!

You ignorant fucktard..

Billy.......dude........you cant take any of these mental cases seriously, and especially this one. Virtually everybody on this message board knows this guy has a thought process disorder.....except others like him ( there are a handful....Guno....JimH52.....Joe B ). My eyes light up when he throws up a thread = time to generate some Photobucket Classics!!:2up: Making him look like a dick is fun as shit!!

I try to do it for the reasonable one who may be on the fence and need some reasonable information to get them off of it.. I agree many of these idiots are lost causes.. Its those who are not who are my targets for most of my posts.. The religious zealots are not the ones who are savable.

The "pretenders" are about to get a healthy dose of what we call reality!! The reality has been there for quite a long time btw.......just completely misread be those who don't have the thinking capacity to be big picture guys. Its always been about the big picture.......they think it is only about the science. The smart guys suddenly don't look so smart.

Pew: Only 27% of Americans Believe There is Consensus That Human Activity Causes Climate Change
December 7, 2016 – A recent survey by the non-partisan Pew Research Center found that a large majority of Americans are skeptical about the prevailing scientific understanding of climate change, with only 27 percent saying they believe there is a consensus that human activity is its main cause.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/matthew-hrozencik/

In America, it still holds that the majority wins!! Except to the alarmist k00ks.

Still not getting it..........but they will!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

:deal::deal:JANUARY 20, 2017:deal::deal:

Pew: Only 27% of Americans Believe There is Consensus That Human Activity Causes Climate Change
To skookerasbil: That 27% covers the parasites and the halfwits.

As Potter would say from "Its a Wonderful Life".........." the suckers ":eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Crick is out there in perpetual Radioland............check the avatar. Struck me the first time I saw it standing in front of that pyramid thing like an appointed high guard, "IM CRICK AND IM THE KING OF ALL I SEE......... BECAUSE I KNOW THE SCIENCE!! WHO ELSE WOULD I BE?"

Polls don't exist to Crick!!! Some fascinating shit!!:coffee:

Last edited:

Like flint Michigan? LOL that's your side bubba seems you are a hypocrite

Scott Pruitt has powerful enemies lined up against him, enemies who have yet to lose a major battle,
Patrick Michaels has it exactly right in the video: “It’s going to get Ugly.”

Then listen to Michael Brune layout chapter & verse talking points for environmental parasites:

Climate change showdown looms for Trump administration

Dec. 12, 2016 - 6:27 - A fair and balanced debate between Michael Brune, executive director of the Sierra Club, and Patrick Michaels, director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute​

Climate change parasites will NOT be fighting for any of Brune’s talking points. They will be fighting a do or die battle to hang onto a lifetime tax dollar income, pensions, medical plans, soft touch jobs, and political influence.

The one way to beat parasites is to openly challenge them on a combination of their designer-science and their lust for tax dollars. Remember that most Americans already know that climate change science is a fraud. Parasites do not care what the public knows or thinks. They do care about stopping Scott Pruitt and CONGRESS from driving them away from the public trough.

Finally, just for good measure Republicans have both Chambers and the White House. That means they can throw the United Nations at the parasites when they testify before the inevitable congressional committees:

The EPA is a United Nations agency, but it was environmental claptrap that attracted every displaced Communist in the world after the Soviet Union imploded long after the EPA was created.

Communism and the UN were always one and the same, but Communists flocked to the United Nations after the Soviet Union imploded because of the environmental movement. It is fair to say that the United Nations is the environmental movement.

Ruling Classes Collectively

p.s. Nailing the United Nations ain’t ugly. It is defending the country against the international media and foreigner government parasites sniping at America through the EPA. Put it in perspective this way. If foreign parasites had real snipers on a rooftop they would be atop EPA headquarters.

Scott Pruitt has powerful enemies lined up against him, enemies who have yet to lose a major battle,
Patrick Michaels has it exactly right in the video: “It’s going to get Ugly.”

Then listen to Michael Brune layout chapter & verse talking points for environmental parasites:

Dec. 12, 2016 - 6:27 - A fair and balanced debate between Michael Brune, executive director of the Sierra Club, and Patrick Michaels, director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute​

Climate change parasites will NOT be fighting for any of Brune’s talking points. They will be fighting a do or die battle to hang onto a lifetime tax dollar income, pensions, medical plans, soft touch jobs, and political influence.

The one way to beat parasites is to openly challenge them on a combination of their designer-science and their lust for tax dollars. Remember that most Americans already know that climate change science is a fraud. Parasites do not care what the public knows or thinks. They do care about stopping Scott Pruitt and CONGRESS from driving them away from the public trough.

Finally, just for good measure Republicans have both Chambers and the White House. That means they can throw the United Nations at the parasites when they testify before the inevitable congressional committees:

The EPA is a United Nations agency, but it was environmental claptrap that attracted every displaced Communist in the world after the Soviet Union imploded long after the EPA was created.

Communism and the UN were always one and the same, but Communists flocked to the United Nations after the Soviet Union imploded because of the environmental movement. It is fair to say that the United Nations is the environmental movement.

Ruling Classes Collectively

p.s. Nailing the United Nations ain’t ugly. It is defending the country against the international media and foreigner government parasites sniping at America through the EPA. Put it in perspective this way. If foreign parasites had real snipers on a rooftop they would be atop EPA headquarters.

Hey man......this is the :beer:POST OF THE YEAR:beer: in this forum!

"Designer science"..........LAUGH MY BALLS OFF!!:boobies:

Fuck the corrupt EPA.........this guy Pruitt is going to lay the lumber to this fake agency and the globalist assholes who embrace it. The whole Russian hack total bs is somewhat tied to this shit getting blown up.........they never saw Trump coming and their whole house of cards is going to be set back 20 years.:coffee:

"Designer science"..........LAUGH MY BALLS OFF!!:boobies:
To skookerasbil: Trump’s pick for SoS talks about real science in this video:

I do not understand why he felt the need to address the CFR. I get very nervous when anybody goes near those people.

Move the cursor to 10:10 in this next video about the CFR:

Incidentally, I know Scott Pruitt is a good one because this REPUBLICAN loser opposes him:

TRENTON -- Former New Jersey Gov. Christie Todd Whitman, who served as head of the Environmental Protection Agency under former President George W. Bush, slammed President-elect Donald Trump's pick to head the agency.

Whitman, a Republican who supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, said Trump's pick has "disdainful of the agency and the science behind what the agency does," according to a report in Grist, an environmental news magazine.​

Christie Whitman slams Trump's EPA chief pick
By Matt Arco
December 13, 2016 at 8:03 AM, updated December 13, 2016 at 9:56 AM

Christie Whitman slams Trump's EPA chief pick

XXXXX

Former New Jersey governor, Christie Todd Whitman, was slated for bigger things among establishment Republicans before she ran the EPA. Thankfully, she did herself in before she could do more damage. Bottom line: Beware of New Jersey’s governors.​

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/307024-nauseating-liberal-women.html

Hey Flanders..........heard Rand Paul on the radio today. Says Pruitt is the best pick at EPA since the EPA was established.....better than the Reagan appointment and both Bush appointments. Says he will be very aggressive on EPA regs almost as soon as Trump takes office!! I smiled the whole drive home from work.

This Pruitt guy is going to clean clocks.........its gonna be fucking great. Major league bumpy cucumbers for the designer science nutters.:deal::deal::deal:

heard Rand Paul on the radio today. Says Pruitt is the best pick at EPA
To skookerasbil: So far, Pruitt looks like Trump’s most aggressive pick.

Incidentally, RON PAUL will always have a warm spot in my heart for introducing H.R. 1146 —— now H.R. 75. I do not know how Senator Rand Paul stands on getting out of the United Nation, but he can put it up as a Senate bill if he is sincere. Bush the Younger had both Chamber for two years and he did nothing. Trump has both Chambers; so let’s see what he does with it.

heard Rand Paul on the radio today. Says Pruitt is the best pick at EPA
To skookerasbil: So far, Pruitt looks like Trump’s most aggressive pick.

Incidentally, RON PAUL will always have a warm spot in my heart for introducing H.R. 1146 —— now H.R. 75. I do not know how Senator Rand Paul stands on getting out of the United Nation, but he can put it up as a Senate bill if he is sincere. Bush the Younger had both Chamber for two years and he did nothing. Trump has both Chambers; so let’s see what he does with it.

Indeed.......I remember being so psyched about Bush the younger who turned out to be a regulator at the same level of Obama. What a fraud. I think a positive sign was the Bush's ambivalence towards Trump in the run up to the election......wasn't about Jeb. Was about Trump not being in the club.

Forum List

Back