If Kushner Was Looking For Back Channels To Russia In December, That Means They Never Had Any Before

There is a HUGE difference between Political Wrongdoing and criminality. But we are often not even on the turf of mere political wrongdoing (mischief) and the Left is screaming TREASON! IMPEACH!

Who said anything about criminal?
I damn sure didn't.
little voices getting to you again?

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

ME!

I said "criminal obstruction of justice" because that's what I've seen/heard. That would be on trump's part but my bet is there will be a lot more than that when the dust finally settles.

Lots of money laundering ... ?
Corruption on the part of his entire cabinet?

trump has always been dirty and its very likely he's still in cahoots with either or both the American and Russian mob. He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do. I just hope all the hearings are public.

Remember when Ronnie RayGun sat there and told the same lies, over and over"

"I don't know"
"I can't recall"
"I don't remember"

:woohoo:

One count of Obstruction of Justice for firing person in charge of F.B.I. (James Comey) Counter Intelligence Investigation into Russian Collusion in the November Election.

One count of Obstruction of Justice for threatening James Comey, "Hope there aren't picture's" Comey and der GroppenFuhrer before the firing.

Obstruction of Justice is an Impeachable Offense. Just ask Nixon and Clinton.

Think about it!

It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

The previous e-mail server that Trump had directly connected to a Russian bank had been SHUT DOWN. So Kushner was seeking to make a more secure back channel using the Russian embassy equipment.

So what did they want to tell the Russians, that they couldn't wait until inauguration, and directly call up Putin and tell him?
What is wrong with a transitioning president-elects team talking with other governments privately through backdoor channels, like Reagans team secretly did with the Iranians who had our hostage's?
Because you don't go around a sitting president.
If Hillary was prez elect and went around a republican president you'd be the first one to start screaming you flaming hypocrite.
Reagan did. There were no investigations into his people cutting a deal through back door channels with Iran to release the hostage's once he took office.

There is a HUGE difference between Political Wrongdoing and criminality. But we are often not even on the turf of mere political wrongdoing (mischief) and the Left is screaming TREASON! IMPEACH!

Who said anything about criminal?
I damn sure didn't.
little voices getting to you again?

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

ME!

I said "criminal obstruction of justice" because that's what I've seen/heard. That would be on trump's part but my bet is there will be a lot more than that when the dust finally settles.

Lots of money laundering ... ?
Corruption on the part of his entire cabinet?

trump has always been dirty and its very likely he's still in cahoots with either or both the American and Russian mob. He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do. I just hope all the hearings are public.

Remember when Ronnie RayGun sat there and told the same lies, over and over"

"I don't know"
"I can't recall"
"I don't remember"

:woohoo:

One count of Obstruction of Justice for firing person in charge of F.B.I. (James Comey) Counter Intelligence Investigation into Russian Collusion in the November Election.

One count of Obstruction of Justice for threatening James Comey, "Hope there aren't picture's" Comey and der GroppenFuhrer before the firing.

Obstruction of Justice is an Impeachable Offense. Just ask Nixon and Clinton.
Unfortunately, you have no idea what obstruction of justice means. Legally, it means employing some material effort to stop an investigation, such as force, threats of force or withholding evidence. Neither firing Comey nor sayng he hoped the Flynn investigation would end would qualify.

Who cares what you said! I was talking about the 50 democrats and 3 newspapers and 4 news stations all railing 24/7 about Trump and now Kushner's crimes.

NOT ONE PROVEN YET.

They already showed Kushner lied on his security clearance.
No, you're lying. It is alleged Kushner omitted mentioning two meetings with Russians after the election.

Not according to Kushner's Lawyer(s).
That's exactly what his lawyers said.

This ocurred after the election but before the inauguration. Stop lying.

S top presidential adviser Jared Kushner “has no recollection” ofundisclosed contacts with a Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign and transition, his lawyer says.

According to Reuters, Ivanka Trump’s Jewish husband held at least two phone calls with Kislyak between April and November 2016.
Bullshit. The FBI is only asking about two conversations with Russians after the election.

Please provide necessary links to provide evidence as proof of this statement. If not your following in the foot steps of lying stevee boy

This one is laugh out loud funny.

Pond scum OP is incorrect. This new information does NOT prove any innocence. Indeed, it indicates they're dirtier than we knew previously.

The anti-America RWNJs are dancing as fast as they can.

:dance:
Where's the beef

Think about it!

It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

The previous e-mail server that Trump had directly connected to a Russian bank had been SHUT DOWN. So Kushner was seeking to make a more secure back channel using the Russian embassy equipment.

So what did they want to tell the Russians, that they couldn't wait until inauguration, and directly call up Putin and tell him?
What is wrong with a transitioning president-elects team talking with other governments privately through backdoor channels, like Reagans team secretly did with the Iranians who had our hostage's?
Because you don't go around a sitting president.
If Hillary was prez elect and went around a republican president you'd be the first one to start screaming you flaming hypocrite.
Reagan did. There were no investigations into his people cutting a deal through back door channels with Iran to release the hostage's once he took office.

Hey stevie boy, you lying dirtbag. How much longer are you carry shit for GroppenFuhrer.

S top presidential adviser Jared Kushner “has no recollection” ofundisclosed contacts with a Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign and transition, his lawyer says.

According to Reuters, Ivanka Trump’s Jewish husband held at least two phone calls with Kislyak between April and November 2016.
Bullshit. The FBI is only asking about two conversations with Russians after the election.

Please provide necessary links to provide evidence as proof of this statement. If not your following in the foot steps of lying stevee boy
Asshole, where was your link to support you claim his lawyers said something different.

Wrong, the DoD encrypts the line from the Pentagon to the Kremlin, not from the Oval Office.

Thats a movie myth. There is no red phone in the oval office. It's always been a line maintained by the DOD from the National Military Command Center.

Some seem surprised by Kushner's secrecy with his Kislyak contacts. Why? Did they expect all that Russian money to be laundered in the open?

He wanted to get the money arranged before the inauguration. Thought it would be more difficult after they were in office.

The many sourced articles I've read lead me to believe Tramp is in debt to Putin and pays it back by laundering money through shell company scams.

Yet another reason why he won't release his tax returns.

Asshole, where was your link to support you claim his lawyers said something different.

Jamie Gorlick gave a "no recollection" as to phone calls between april and november. Asking for specific dates before giving any additional comment.

Wrong, the DoD encrypts the line from the Pentagon to the Kremlin, not from the Oval Office.

Thats a movie myth. There is no red phone in the oval office. It's always been a line maintained by the DOD from the National Military Command Center.
Ok, so when the President wants to call Putin or Lavrov from the Oval Office, to discuss Ukraine or Syria or other matters, there is no line that is secure from the leakers left by Obama.

The many sourced articles I've read lead me to believe Tramp is in debt to Putin and pays it back by laundering money through shell company scams.

Trump already has access to the most secure communications directly between washington and moscow. Why does he want a back channel using the russian embassy, in order to keep it secret from the USA? What doesn't Trump want the American government to know he's doing with the Russians.

Hey fuck wad, the burden of proof is not on me, it's on the idiot con who the post which I quoted.

He made was is a declarative statement . "The FBI is only asking about two conservations with Russians after the election". He asserted facts not presented. It is up to him to provide any and all such proof he has in support that statement.

Last edited:

Trump already has access to the most secure communications directly between washington and moscow. Why does he want a back channel using the russian embassy, in order to keep it secret from the USA? What doesn't Trump want the American government to know he's doing with the Russians.
lol Are you really that stupid? It is clearly not secure from the moles Obama left behind and with the anti Russia hysteria Obama created, with the FBI regularly leaking classified information to unauthorized parties and illegally accessing NSA intercepts, it would be impossible to conduct sane negotiations with Russia.

Ok, so when the President wants to call Putin or Lavrov from the Oval Office, to discuss Ukraine or Syria or other matters, there is no line that is secure from the leakers left by Obama.

Electrospaces.net: Trump's "beautiful" Oval Office phones and what was changed on them

Based upon the photos that have been published, president Trump used the non-secure telephone for calls with German chancellor Merkel and Saudi Arabia's king Salman, while the secure one was used for phone calls with Russian president Putin and Australian prime minister Turnbull. This means that these latter heads of state have been provided with the necessary encryption systems to set up a secure communication channel.

referring to the Cisco 7975 for the secure Executive Network, Trump added that it is "The world’s most secure system - The words just explode in the air" - a rather odd way to say that these calls are highly encrypted and therefore impossible to intercept

Hey fuck wad, the burden of proof is not on me, it on the idiot con who the post which I quoted.

He made was is a declarative statement . "The FBI is only asking about two conservations with Russians after the election". He asserted facts not presented. It is up to him to provide any and all such proof he has in support that statement.
No, the burden is on you to stop being so stupid.

Forum List

Back