If Kushner Was Looking For Back Channels To Russia In December, That Means They Never Had Any Before

Who cares what you said! I was talking about the 50 democrats and 3 newspapers and 4 news stations all railing 24/7 about Trump and now Kushner's crimes.

NOT ONE PROVEN YET.

They already showed Kushner lied on his security clearance.

That's not the half of it; Kush trying to set up backchannels using Russian resources was so "below the pail" the Ambass. had to rat out Trump's SIL! He can be pardoned of course, but these simpletons would probably try and put Pee Wee back in the same position waving his "pardon;" maybe framing it over his desk! :beer: :clap2: :dunno:

There is a HUGE difference between Political Wrongdoing and criminality. But we are often not even on the turf of mere political wrongdoing (mischief) and the Left is screaming TREASON! IMPEACH!

Who said anything about criminal?
I damn sure didn't.
little voices getting to you again?

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

ME!

I said "criminal obstruction of justice" because that's what I've seen/heard. That would be on trump's part but my bet is there will be a lot more than that when the dust finally settles.

Lots of money laundering ... ?
Corruption on the part of his entire cabinet?

trump has always been dirty and its very likely he's still in cahoots with either or both the American and Russian mob. He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do. I just hope all the hearings are public.

Remember when Ronnie RayGun sat there and told the same lies, over and over"

"I don't know"
"I can't recall"
"I don't remember"

:woohoo:

mmmmmm uh, I can't remember.

;):D

They already showed Kushner lied on his security clearance.
No, you're lying. It is alleged Kushner omitted mentioning two meetings with Russians after the election.

He also omitted his contacts with the russians before the election. And of course his meeting in Trump tower with the russian ambassador where he proposed setting up russian equipment to create a back channel secret communication channel to Putin. In order to get around the presidential records act, FOIA and other laws.
This ocurred after the election but before the inauguration. Stop lying.

S top presidential adviser Jared Kushner “has no recollection” ofundisclosed contacts with a Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign and transition, his lawyer says.

According to Reuters, Ivanka Trump’s Jewish husband held at least two phone calls with Kislyak between April and November 2016.

Think about it! On the other hand, I seem to remember before Reagan took the oath that his team opened a back channel to Iran to collude with them and cut a deal to release the hostage's once he took the oath of office. As lawyer Alan Dershowitz stated, there has been no crime of what Kushner did. It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/dnc-calls-trump-son-law-jared-kushner-fired-job/

Oh stevie, your deluding yourself.

It means that Kushner was more than willing to give full and complete control of all communication between the Fascist Draft Dodger's Transition Team and Russia. That would include classified data from the U.S. Government.

Why was such a back channel needed and why would Mike Flynn, a former Director of Defense Intelligence Agency not speak out against it, he was in the damn meetings when it was discussed. He would have known such a system was a violation of National Security.

Why would Kushner talk to the Russian Ambassador about such back channel being in the Russian Embassy or Russian Consulate?

Such a communications setup is a National Security Risk. Giving Russia full and complete access to any and all communication between GroppenFuhrer and the U.S. Government is bordering on Treason.

But I know what stevie boy will say, IOKIYAR.
^ that

S top presidential adviser Jared Kushner “has no recollection” ofundisclosed contacts with a Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign and transition, his lawyer says.

According to Reuters, Ivanka Trump’s Jewish husband held at least two phone calls with Kislyak between April and November 2016.
Bullshit. The FBI is only asking about two conversations with Russians after the election.

Bullshit. The FBI is only asking about two conversations with Russians after the election.

Do you have a citation of the FBI limiting what they're investigating?

Again for the slow and stupid it is neither illegal not wrong for an incoming administration to create channels for dialog with foreign Nations.
I love the new found love for Russia among US conservatives. The world would have been saved a load of grief if they'd come to their senses earlier.
I don't Love Russia I wanted us to join Ukraine when they were invaded. The FACTS are that making a connection with a foreign Government is neither illegal unethical or wrong in any way. You retards just don't get it.

Do you have a citation of the FBI limiting what they're investigating?
You're an idiot. It's been all over the news. The FBI is asking about two conversations, one with the Russian ambassador and one with a Russian banker, that took place after the election but before the inauguration.

Again for the slow and stupid it is neither illegal not wrong for an incoming administration to create channels for dialog with foreign Nations.
I love the new found love for Russia among US conservatives. The world would have been saved a load of grief if they'd come to their senses earlier.
I don't Love Russia I wanted us to join Ukraine when they were invaded. The FACTS are that making a connection with a foreign Government is neither illegal unethical or wrong in any way. You retards just don't get it.
We can go even further. Finding a way to reach compromises with Russia to work on international issues such as eastern Europe and the ME benefits the whole world and continuing Obama's idiotic political gestures and provocations is harmful tot the whole world. Instead of condemning the Trump administration for wanting to talk to the Russians sane people should be applauding the President for pushing forward in this initiative even amidst the anti Russian hysteria created by Obama's Russia hoax.

You're an idiot. It's been all over the news. The FBI is asking about two conversations, one with the Russian ambassador and one with a Russian banker, that took place after the election but before the inauguration.

You claimed the FBI is not asking about the April conversation. Do you have a citation the FBI is NOT asking about the April conversation?

You claimed the FBI is not asking about the April conversation. Do you have a citation the FBI is NOT asking about the April conversation?
Are you trying to sound stupid? None of the news articles I've seen mention anything but these two conversations after the election.

Instead of condemning the Trump administration for wanting to talk to the Russians sane people should be applauding the President for pushing forward in this initiative even amidst the anti Russian hysteria created by Obama's Russia hoax.

Will Trump be using Kushners secret Russian embassy back channel to talk to the Russians?

Are you trying to sound stupid? None of the news articles I've seen mention anything but these two conversations after the election.
Yet you claimed the FBI is NOT investigating the April conversation. And you came to that comclusion from total ignorance.

Instead of condemning the Trump administration for wanting to talk to the Russians sane people should be applauding the President for pushing forward in this initiative even amidst the anti Russian hysteria created by Obama's Russia hoax.

Will Trump be using Kushners secret Russian embassy back channel to talk to the Russians?
lol And what would be wrong with that? Do you think all the President's conversations with foreign leaders are made public?

Yet you claimed the FBI is NOT investigating the April conversation. And you came to that comclusion from total ignorance.
Ok, so you are trying to sound stupid.

If Kushner Was Looking For Back Channels To Russia In December, That Means They Never Had Any Before

Funny. It only means that the Trump mafia apparently had not previously been able to establish a SECURE channel to Russia for election collusion and finances.

lol And what would be wrong with that? Do you think all the President's conversations with foreign leaders are made public?

NOPE, the president has secure communications from the White house, the situation room, from AF-1, and from the Beast. The president can talk securely all around the world.

So with the millions of dollars in high security communication gear at the disposal of the president, would Trump want to use the equipment in the Russian embassy?

Think about it!

It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

The previous e-mail server that Trump had directly connected to a Russian bank had been SHUT DOWN. So Kushner was seeking to make a more secure back channel using the Russian embassy equipment.

So what did they want to tell the Russians, that they couldn't wait until inauguration, and directly call up Putin and tell him?
What is wrong with a transitioning president-elects team talking with other governments privately through backdoor channels, like Reagans team secretly did with the Iranians who had our hostage's?

Forum List

Back